•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
bayttaab dil kee tamanna hai ending was very very worst ending in my entire life i had see

The only thing which I loved was the Kunal-Shamoli hug....😳

Otherwise,it was all too confusing and messy...🤢
I don't get why the ending was rushed like this
it was MESSY TOOOOOOOOO IDIOTIC! VERYYYYY A-W-F-U-L to watch n realllyyyyyyy the worsts ending such as ArBis ending :''''''''( grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the only worth watchign was KULI MILAN! REST WAS N-U-T-H-I-N-G!    Ill suggest ppl not to watch it.. but the hug
Actually I didnt find the ending that bad. They did a decent job with the amount of time they had been allocated.... Of course if u have a short span of time to finish then it will end up rushed. 
Absolutely diagree Shivani ! sorry dear! but they HAVE got the time! so wht was the fact of giving twist of twist in only 1 week time????? n they didnt show anything w. karishma or Sanju! which point was it brigning sanju????? wht in the earth was they doing :S!!!! all was clumbsy AND messy and pathetic! and WEIRD! totally hate u ekta for this!
Why bothering now.. the show is over for ever😕
it was a rushed ending but overall i liked the shamoli and kunal hugs and am happy that she choose her hubby