Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Rohit Purohit gets a much-needed break

Rohit Purohit who essays the role of Aryaman in COLORS' Aise Karo Naa Vidaa will be missing ...

niveditha thumbnail
Yashvardhan to fall for Rewa
Buzz up!

Rewa (Aastha Chaudhary) dreads the site of her on-screen husband Yashvardhan played by Anas Rashid but this wouldn't stop him from falling in love with her.

Yashvardhan will start feeling for Rewa after realizing the caring and giving nature of his wife. The couple's marriage was not by choice but was a circumstantial alliance. Rewa hates her husband as she takes him to be her rapist after he admits to have done the offense thus taking the blame of the crime committed by his younger brother, the actual rapist.

Informs our source, "Yashvardhan is on complete bed-rest after the unfortunate accident where he gets shot accidentally. Seeing her husband who she hates, she realizes that she has never been indifferent and cold towards others' pain. Thus she starts caring for him but sans any feelings. Seeing her caring nature and concern towards him, Yashvardhan will eventually fall in love with her. Earlier the creative team was apparently planning to introduce another character on the show who was supposed to play Yashvardhan's love interest but later dropped the idea. They will now focus on the leading couple's love track."

When contacted both Aastha and Anas refused to comment.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Yashvardhan-to-fall-for-Rewa&xfile=2010/May/News_20100515_27
niveditha thumbnail
Soni Singh replaces Neha Desai in Aise Karo Na Vida
Buzz up!

DJ's, A creative Unit has been hunting for a replacement for Neha Desai ever since she decided to quit the show.

Discuss here

Reportedly, the actress gave a tough time to the production house and was shown the door to exit. And now we hear that Soni Singh from
Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann has replaced Desai to essay the character of Jyotika.

Informs a source, "Neha was giving us a hard time when it came to giving us time for the shoot. Apparently, she encountered a spooky incident as according to her she spotted a ghost on the sets and after that she simply refused to shoot during the nights. This was creating a lot of trouble adjusting the dates and timing of all the actors."

Clearing the air Desai says, "They never utilised my dates properly and I was staying back home most of the times . Since I used to block my dates for
Aise Karo Na, I did not shoot for Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki in return. I was only shooting in the nights (25 nights) with DJ's which becomes straining and exhausting for any human. I had clearly informed them about my impending trip to the US even before signing the show and they were fine by it. But then just before I was to leave, they called me to say that they have to work around my character so they will need me replaced since I am not in the country. I think I need my character to grow on the show, so I am not at loss if been replaced. They have also expressed the desire to work with me again in the future and I don't think one would work with an actor who spells trouble for them."

Talking about the ghostly experience, the girl says, "This is baseless and whoever is spreading or fanning this rumour needs to grow-up."

Soni Singh confirmed that she is doing the show and said, "My entry will air either today or on Monday."

Watch
Aise karo Naa Vidaa at 2:00 pm on Colors.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Soni-replaces-Neha-in-Aise-Karo-&xfile=2010/May/News_20100528_48
niveditha thumbnail
Rohit Verma to turn Reva into a ravishing princess!

Rohit Verma will enter the mahal in Colors' Aise Karo Na Vida to give Reva a makeover…

niveditha thumbnail

Aastha Chaudhary: I love video games and I am really passionate about playing them. They are excellent stress-busters and they keep the child in me alive and kicking.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=The-other-lives-of-celebs&aid=1914
niveditha thumbnail
Aastha Chaudhary had a great fall..

Aastha Chaudhary, Reva of Aise Karo Naa Vidaa is nursing lot many bruises, courtesy her high ...

rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aastha Chaudhary: Time and again, I will dream of getting attacked by a foreign army and my family and I running for our lives. And they are raining bombs on us. It's very scary but at the end we escape the terror strike.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Dream-a-little-dream&aid=1966
niveditha thumbnail

Rajkumar Aryaman aka Rohit Purohit
Rohit Purohit is the small screen's Hrithik Roshan. He plays Aryaman in Aise Na Karo Vida. He is popular amongst the girls. He loves being laidback and is waiting for the right person to enter his life.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Most-eligible-bachelors&aid=1978
niveditha thumbnail
Reva kidnapped; Naveen Saini enters Aise Karo Naa Vidaa

COLORS' Aise Karo Naa Vidaa sees the entry of Naveen Saini as the police officer investigating ...

rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Latest TV gup-shup: Omi sings, Ankita Sharma down with food poisoning, Taraak Mehta brings horror nights, Bhairavi Raichura loves watching shows, Additi Gupta wants go to Goa, Aastha Choudhary's hero is back

Hill Road Media
Showing 7 of 7 images Previous    Next
Aastha Choudhary's hero is back

Aastha Choudhary of Aisa Karo Na Vida fame is happy that her hero is back on small-screen with Sangini.Well we are talking about Iqbal Khan who is back on TV with modern Devdas...
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Omi-sings&aid=1994