Behenein

Written Update - 22nd Feb *Completed*

meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Written Update (22nd Feb, 2010):

I just came back from school..will download the video and then update in a while. I'm sorry for being late.

Edited:

Precap: Smirti is taken to the operation theater. Everyone gets shocked when the doctor comes out and questions if she should save the mother or the child. Then Mihir pleads the doctor to save Smirti.
Mihir and the three sisters are in the hospital room. Purva is encouraging Smirti to open her eyes. She tells her not to give up this battle and not to stop breathing. Anokhi tells her to wake up for their sake. Then Smirti moves her fingers and slowly opens her eyes. Everyone gets excited. Smirti looks at Purva and remembers about her parent's death. She turns towards Mihir and cries. The sisters start crying while Mihir tries to console Smirti. Doctor comes in and tells them to go away from there as Smirti needs to rest. The doctor then tells them to go and see the baby.

The sisters go to the room where the baby is kept. They are all happy and share a group hug. Akashi says that they are "maasi" (aunts) now and in excitement Anokhi says "And mom, dad are grandparents now." They look kinda sad but then smile and shout that they three are aunts now and their parents are grandparents. The nurse sitting in the corner tells them to be quiet.

Mihir's mom comes to the room where the baby is. She looks at the baby and says that he's so weak with tears on her eyes. Her daughter blames on Smirti saying that her brain doesn't work. Mihir's mom has a stern look and says that what's my grandson's fault in that? She looks at the baby and says him not to worry. She says "I'll give you proper medical treatment and also take you home soon. And after that, I won't even let that Smirti's shadow fall on you.

Next day morning the sisters go into Smirti's room only to find her missing. They wake up Mihir and then go to find her. They search her everywhere and Mihir wonders where she could be. Then they show Smirti in the other room looking at the baby and smiling to herself. Mihir and her sisters come there. Smirti says how her dad was happy there would be a small baby in their house soon. She then cries and Purva tries to makes her understand that their mama, papa will always be with them. She tells her that now they need to give the same morals and values their parent gave them. Smirti tells that she knows but she's upset that she couldn't even see them one last time.

She then stands up and asks them if they didn't even think about her once. They were her parents too..Purva points towards the baby and says "For him. You know right there were already complications during your pregnancy. Your life was in this baby. Ma, Papa, Mihir, everyone were waiting for him that's why we never told you anything about it." Anokhi and Akashi join their hands and ask for forgiveness. Smirti shakes her head and walks a few steps towards the door but stops. She then turns back at them and brings her arms forward'the sisters run to her and hug her.

A week later'.. Purva is all excited to go to the hospital and get Smirti discharged. But Anokhi and Amari stop her on the way and ask her to sometime think about herself too. They drag her near the dining table since she had forgotten to drink her juice. Purva is surprised to see two vases full of red roses in the table. She then sees Amar behind her sisters and walks up to him. He sits on his knees and gives her a single rose. She takes it and he is about to say something but Anokhi shouts from behind if they were getting late to go to the hospital. Akashi scolds her for interrupting such romantic scene. They all leave for the hospital. The doctor tells Mihir that Smirti is in tension and that she shouldn't take any kind of stress. Smirti insists that she will stay at the hospital if they cannot take the baby hope but Mihir makes her understand.

They all reach Mihir's house. Smirti is lying in a bed and Akashi tells Mihir to take care of her sister. Anokhi agrees and says them not to worry about their baby since she will make him a big choreographer. Amar asks what they'll name the baby and Smirti gets serious. They notice this and Purva lays her head against her head and they kinda smile. Mihir's bhabhi (can someone tell me her name?) comes and asks Mihir's come why she didn't welcome Smirti today. The mother replies saying her grandson's life was in danger due to Smirti and that she doesn't care if Smirti lives or dies. Purva hears this from upstairs.

Here, Vishal gets a call from someone and he tells them that he will have the money in some days. Neema Fui is upset that Smirti is saved. She then tells that they should not get the sisters married and Vishal is confused. She says that now they will make the sisters sign the property paper and only get them married. She goes on to say that she will make them sign the paper today itself. Vishal says that even though others will but Akashi will not sign the paper as she us very smart. Fui says that she will make Akashi sign the paper first and they both have this evil smile on their face.

Okay here's today's update...tried to make them as detailed as I could...please ignore my mistake as I wrote them in a hurry.

Edited by ayushma30 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that's ok take your own time
you don't need to apologise
will wait.
meluvsrk thumbnail
^ thanks...they update is complete now!!!
Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for a lovely detailed update Ayushma.
meluvsrk thumbnail
Thanks for the comments everyone...and also for hitting the like button!!!