Behenein

Behenein - 18th Feb Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
here is the 18th feb update as some of you guys where waiting for it....

Behenein 18th Written Update

• The episode starts with Purva asking Mihir that there are too many people here wont someone say something and Mihir says that i told everyone not to talk about that soo dont worry.
  • Mihir thanks Fui for coming and she says that we're doing it for smriti or else wearing this colorful clothes is a sin but since we're doing it for a good thing i think god will forgive us.
  • Then Mihir's mom says that there is nothing like sin its all about happiness.
  • Then Mihir tells purva that smriti is waiting for all of you for a while and purva asks where is she and mihir tells them that she is in her room and purva goes to the servant and taks all the plates filled with sahgun upstairs.
  • Fui and Vishal think why isnt smriti yelling or scream and then Vishal says that i think the newspaper news stayed in the newspaper and then Fui says in her mind that it wont stay happy for too long.
  • All the sisters go into smriti's room and talk and say how pretty she is and smriti gets happy seeing Purva in a marriage outfit and then asks why didnt mom and dad come yet.
  • Anokhi trys to distract her but she just says that everything is nice but what about what im asking and then Purva says that they are coming in a different car and Akashi says that it got a flat on the way so they'll come after fixing that but dont worry they'll be here soon.
  • Then anokhi gets a green cloth and lays it flat on the floor and tells smriti that now she has to walk in that and down stairs all the ladies are singing while smriti comes down and smriti asks purva about mom dad but still keeps walking.
  • Then when smriti sits down she tells purva to call mom and dad as the function is going to start and purva says that she'll call right now.
  • Then all the rituals start and all the young girls are dancing while fui and purva and amar watch all this ans smriti is all smiling and happy.
  • Then Vishal tells fui that your plan failed now what are you going to do and just then a lady enters the room and fui looks at her.
  • Fui thinks that this lady will do the work and then she goes and talks to her and the lady tells fui that you all must have put a rock on you heart and doing all this.
  • Then fui tells the lady that the kids nam should be after her parents but i dont have the guts to tell her i wish someone could and then fui goes away from there.
  • Then its that lady's turn soo she goes up to smriti's ears and tells her the names and then says that its good to name your kid after your dead parents.
  • Mihir who is video taping her sees that her expression changed and then smriti gets up very quickly and everything in her lap drops on the floor and then she yells at the lady and then tells the sister that she is saying bad things and then the lady tells her everything and smriti is shocked hearing all that.
  • Then smriti goes to purva and pulls her over and tells her what iss she saying about mom dad and then she goes to anokhi and Akashi but they dont say anything either.
  • Then smriti goes to Mihir and he holds her cheeks and then puts his hands down and then she thinks of all the thing Mihir said whenever she talked about mom dad and then when she went to the house.
  • Then smriti is very shocked and then after few seconds she is holding her stomach and yelling on top of her lungs and everyone goes to her and Fui is still standing there and the episode ends on her face....

Okay so youtube started working again soo i just did the update now
I hope you all like it
Please press the LIKE BUTTON 😊

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail