Behenein ~ 16th Feb Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
sry guys it was my day to d othe update but i forgot sooo i'll do it now sooo there is a update for this day... hope you like it....

Behenein 16th Written Update

• The episode starts with Akashi talking on the phone to shitj and telling him to come for other pooji and shitj says no because last time he came he got insulted by Fui and doesnt want to get insulted again but Akashi tells him that she'll talk to Fui and turns around and sees Fui right behind her.
  • Purva goes to akashi and hangs the phone up and akashi goes to Fui and stares at her and then goes into her room and Purva follows her.
  • Then Purva tells akashi why does she talk about Fui like that and Akashi says that Fui talks about culture a lot but all she does is stare at people and then purva says that she is dad's sister and you dont say that about her and makes Akashi understand.
  • In the living room Fui is siting on the couch and thinking that i must do something about this Akashi and then she says that now just wait untill Vishal comes.
  • Next day a car stops in front of the house and a guy gets out and comes inside and purva sees him and he goes up to her with a crying face and its none other then Vishal and he says that he's sorry to hear about uncle and says that now im here and i'll stay here with all of you.
  • Then Vishal goes to his mom's room and asks her why did all this happen and she tells him about what happened and what she did.
  • Then Vishal sits on the couch and is very happy and says that what are this girls going to do and Fui says that before this girls do something we have to do a lot of things.
  • Then Vishal tells her to call the pandit and fix Purva's wedding but she tells him that we have to wait for few days and then she says that i'll get the sign from the three of them but what about the pagal one. She doesnt even know her parents died.
  • Vishal gets up and then tells Fui that he'll go and tell her because afterwards i can be like i didnt know that she didnt know.
  • Then Fui wraps up green bangles in a paper where her parents photos are and makes sure she puts it that way sooo smriti can see it.
  • At smriti's sasural Mihir is getting everything ready for the function when vishal cames and mihir greets him.
  • Vishal crys a little and then he gives Mihir the shagun that Fui as send for smriti and Mihir takes it from him and then he leaves saying that he'll come later.
  • Mihir goes up to his room and sees that smriti is getting mehndi on her hands and he tells her about Vishal coming and giving the bangles.
  • Then Smriti wants to call home and thank her phone but she as mehndi on her hand so she asks Mihir to call but he tells her to get ready first and opens the box and shows her the bangles.
  • Smriti goes forward to get them but then sees the mehndi so she asks Mihir to put it on the table and she'll wear it later and the episode ends on the box.

So here is the 16th feb episode... hope you all like it
Please press the LIKE BUTTON
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 14 years ago
thanks for the written update

😊
its getting interesting 😳 Edited by coolgurll - 14 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update.