Aap Ki Antara

AKA Written Update February 18th *Last Episode*

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update! What a wishy washy end to the story...so Billu & Antara don't even end up together? Anyway, I am sad to see a good show end but it lost its charm with the first leap...in my humble opinion...
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks much Gur :)))

Sad it had to end the way it did...but as you've rightly mentioned - everyone acted superb πŸ‘
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
really sad that it end so abruptly but everything which initiate must also finish that,s the routine and truth.thanks for update.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. so sad to see antara go. and i am kinda disappointed...i was hoping to see antara and billu...married and living happily ever after.πŸ˜’
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini01

thanks for the update. so sad to see antara go. and i am kinda disappointed...i was hoping to see antara and billu...married and living happily ever after.πŸ˜’

yea i too wanted thatπŸ˜”
but oh well
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thasnks the ending was just okay
creal thumbnail
feeling bit sad , show is end...but ending was good , i like the last episode, didnt feel its aburupt end...Its was logical...All the best aka team, people may beleive or not but i can say aka was the show which cant be compare with anything ... My best wishes with the AKA team...

wish you will bring some wonderful shows in future...
skeptical thumbnail
Thanks Pal for winding up so nicely............... I wouldn't have been able to do it.  It was a rather tame ending.  But then, what to do........?
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: skeptical

Thanks Pal for winding up so nicely............... I wouldn't have been able to do it.  It was a rather tame ending.  But then, what to do........?

aww no problems skep
the ending was emotional seeing the lil antara and hearing the voice over.
but overall the ending episode lacked