Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Jhoom uthi Ragini, Ragini ki pichkaari-SBB/SBS

dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
SBB

they showed Ragini performing on Piya Tose Naina Laage Re, which is one of my favourite song. Then they show her lil interview where she said that she is gonna perform for Ranvir. Ranvir did a lot to get back her smile and thats why she is performing today n she wants to win fnr him. Then they again ask her whom she wants to win. She says what Ragini will do thats upto the director but as Parul she'll want her to win cuz she knows her sister is going through a tough time. She has her husband, her family with her but her sister doesn't have anyone and thats the reason she wants Sadhna to win. At the end the voiceover says now it will be worth watching that this time which sister sacrifices her happiness to make the other win.
SBS

here they just showed Ragini's dance performance. She was looking very beautiful and her dance as always was awesome.Edited by dharaa - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
quick quick dahraa i can't wait😳
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aise he hona chaheyee, ragini should give in to sadana and let her win. I hope the CTs do justice to ragini's character.  But no expectations Thanks yaar dhaara.
😳 😳 ..It was a gud segment!..
.Parul is loooking absolutely stunnninnnnggg and gorgeousss!!👍🏼...Sooooooooooooooo beautifull!!..
I wonder wht Kinny's reaction wud have been when seeing herrr.....
I luvvvddd wht she saiddd.."Agar Parul hoti tho she want Sadhna to win"
Aww Sweeettt Parul....Hugsss and Kissesss to Parul...🤗
Parul truly roxxxx....
rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
o la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa maine miss kar diya😭😭 but thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for sharing it😊.
someone plzzzz give the link😃
-Ammie- thumbnail
okay guys now after reading this i am 70% sure that ragini's gonna sacrifice for sadi this time don't know when, how and why but i have this feeling.......and ranvir ka liya is sa badha kuch valentines gift hoo hi nahi sekta....wht u say??
-Ammie- thumbnail
please post the links i wanna see my pari..
iska matlab parul yeh chahti hai ki uski sister winner ho but ragini kya chahti hai kya woh jaan boojhkar haregi dhara aisa kuchh dikhaya kya ya is baar bhi ragini ko ruin karne ki tyari hai
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just love Parul. She is such a honest and sensible person. She is truly a great human being. I just hope with this the rift b/w SaGini comes to an end and we get our original bidaai back. *FINGERS VERY VERY VERY TIGHTLY CROSSED*
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

🤗Thanx for sharing it dharaa. I missed it😭.

Definitely PARUL gorgeous lagegi😉 She is so preety na😉

KINNY dear toh faint hi ho jaayege😆😳