ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sneha Ullal is back!

Remember the Aishwarya clone Sneha Ullal, whom Salman launched in his film Lucky? Yes Sneha Ullal, who has done very few films in bollywood is now back with a new film opposite Shreyas Talpade Click, which is a horror film.

Your character in Click

I am playing the character of Sonia who is a model and meets Ravi (Shreyas Talpade) during a photo shoot. Shreyas is playing the fashion photographer and while meeting for quite a while we fall in love. But then, how the secret behind those photographs hit our life and everything messes up is the real story. Actually every photograph of mine he clicks has some horrifying secret behind it which comes to our knowledge when each photo is washed.

Were you scared while shooting for Click?

I was not scared but sometimes the shoot used to remain in my mind and because of that I couldn't sleep. And while shooting in the night, it was so chilly that we just couldn't bear the cold so our producer used to give us rum and brandy as a medicine.

Where were you after Aryan?

I was doing regional films as all the offers that came to me in bollywood were not worth making a coming back. So I was waiting and making my career in South industry, today I am a superstar in the South.

But what went wrong?

I don't know what went wrong but what I can say is maybe I was too young at that time to select films and all. So I just didn't want to do them and there was no father figure for me in bollywood, so I just took a break but soon I started getting offers from south, so I started doing South films.

Are you in touch with the Khan-Daan?

Not exactly, but they are very nice people and I am glad that they give me an offer to do a film with Salman Khan and they all were very helpful. After that I was in South busy doing films, so I lost touch with them.

Link http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/February/News_20100215_73

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
interesting plot..i hope she that shes able to do better acting in the movie.
She is a joke, cant act for life
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she cant act fr nuts,..... she has done a bunch of movies down south, but hast learnt anything abt acting
-Divyaa- thumbnail
Superstar on in the south?! she did just few b grade telugu movies.. and calls herself a superstar! dream on girl..
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haha agree with that... If you tell me Genelia or Shriya Saran is a superstar i would agree....
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yh genelia and shriya have done wayyyy better than her in the south she doesnt knw what shes on about
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
click, again a hollywood copy 😕
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjali10

click, again a hollywood copy 😕

yep..the hollywood version its called SHUTTERS..