•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

PART 1:

Show start with Mannu telling Indu didi that she wants to meet MB. MB comes and saysI am here no need for you to search me. Mannu send all dasi , indu didi and parachi away and goes to meet MB. MB stops her and comes on her knees and tries to touch Mannu's feet and ask for Mannu's forgivess. Mannu lifts MB and tells her she do not have hard feeling against her. MB comes and puts the HAAR on mannu that she once stole from Mannu and says she is Maharani. Now I know that you will write history of Jhansi. Mannu's ask MB to stop and says as a older sister you gonna leave me alone again. mMannu ask MB to promise her and she will never leave her alone. There will be no Rokawat in her marriage now. We see two ladies entering the mahel while MB and Mannu hug eachother.

Part 2:

the ladies says finally we have reached the Jhansi Mahel...

King comes to see Lachoo and ask guard to untie her. He tells Lachoo this is my last question and wanted to know who pay you to kill me. Lachoo says no one as she did on her own.

King- I know that you wanted Ali Bahadur to be king of Jhansi and you have been trying to kill me but you alone cannot do this , now tell me. Lachoo mocks him and laugh. King call Ragunath...and lachoo hears Ali Bahadur saying no....Ragunath brings Ali Bahadur clothes dripped in blood seeing this Lachoo is shocked..

Both ladies approaches the mahel and guard ask where they are heading,...

Servant says She is Aaishree and wants to meet Roa Ba...Guard says there is no Roa Ba and guard ask them to leave Aaishree stops

Lachoo is shocked seeing Alli bahadur's clothes and ask king what he did. King tells he killed him. Lachoo cryes histerically saying to save you I did not open my mouth against fraser. Hearing fraser name King is shocked and says impossible.

Lachoo says you don't know how kamina fraser is he promised me if I kill you he will appoint Ali bahadur as Jhansi's king. King ask Ragunath to give her his dead bodies. LAchoo cries and says why he killed her Laadla. Lachoo is shocked to see Ali Bahadur approaching her along with Prime Minster and Ragunath. Lachoo goes to Ali and hugs him and kiss him.

King says whatever you have done I am not angry but you have done sin against jhasi and you will no longer be provided sukh of the mahel and you are no longer Jhansi's citizen.

PART 3:

Fraser comes to the Kings. Fraser is afraid and he ask why is he called. RN tells to wait for king. Janaki bai tells sakku bai she is happy to see this seat empty and throws ghungroo to lachoo seat.

King Arrives and Fraser is sweating. Kings tells fraser that he is not doing a good job of protecting Jhansi and his king. King tells I was attacked twice and I know who was behind it. Fraser is scared to death. King tells fraser that he is going to take a duty of protecting queen. If anything happens you will be responsible. Fraser says of course and leaves.

We see mannu coming with her gang to go to the pooja.Mannu gives mockery smile to Fraser and Fraser remembers his encounter with Durga face Mannu. Fraser Bows down and greets mannu anf she gives him smile.

Tomorrow Precap:

King and Mannu are pulling water in the well. One of the guard says someold women have been waiting all day to meet with Rao Baa....hearing this king leaves at the middle of pooja...Moropant and his gang are not happy...

sorry for any mistake ....

COPIED FROM CUTE11 POST...

Hey Friends,

Ulka really did hard work and prove her self.. Now it's our time to give Ulka reward through VOTES

Please Vote for "Jhansi Ki Rani" As POPULAR FEMALE FACE OF THE YEAR

Here direct link to vote -

http://www.zra.zeetv.com/nominees-popular/?cat=19

Or Send ZRA MANU to 57575

the show no longer has child mannu's muddy picture but the royal Queen Mannu and taking  Sword's Blessing...

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update Anna.. This is really getting interesting now.. I saw part 1 and 2.. MB really has changed.. and Mannu's goodness won her round.. Lachoo got what she deserved but 1 thing i didn't understand is why she was saving Fraiser??
Lachoo will be back, Ali B had this look on his face which depicted this is not over yet..

I want to know who the two women are..they are obv 's important as the precap suggests.

Anna, i saw the new beginning with Mannu..looks like Ulka will still be around for some time..
Yes Sanju the new title of JKR just looks amazing...,

King knows Fraser was behind his attack but still why he appointed him as Mannu's guard. King Should have punish Fraser ...

Thanks Anna....really appreciate the updates!!

Edited by khwaishfan - 14 years ago