Food, Drinks & Recipes

My Foodie Slambook::Please Fill!

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys, I mean, foodies!I've got some very important questions to ask you regarding foods and stuff. So please please please fill up my slam book.

• You idea of a perfect diet.
  • You keep yourself healthy by..
  • Your breakfast menu
  • In the meantime snacks (early afternoon):
  • Lunch menu:
  • In the mean time snacks (late afternoon)
  • Dinner menu:
  • What you love to drink:
  • Are you a sweet tooth?
  • What are your favourite desserts:
  • What do you like to season your food with:
  • What do you need most to keep your self fit and healthy?
  • List some of your traditional fave foods:
  • Best restaurant:
  • Best India Cuisine:
  • Best International Cuisine:
  • Best lace for food in India:
  • Best place for food in the world:
  • What can you cook?
  • Tell us about a funny experience related to food:
  • Your best cook:
  • Do you thing people should go for spices all the time just to bring in taste or people should go for healthy meals just to look good?
  • What is the one thing you can't bear to eat at nay cost?
  • Pasta or Noodles?
  • Pizza or KFC fried chicken?
  • Home made food or restaurant food?
  • Chinese or Continental?
  • Indian or Italian?
  • Tea or coffee?
  • Milk or water?
  • Chicken or meat?
  • Chicken or sea food?
  • Veggies or non-veggies?
  • Your new year resolution related to food......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miley_hp

Hey guys, I mean, foodies!I've got some very important questions to ask you regarding foods and stuff. So please please please fill up my slam book.

You idea of a perfect diet.:- Anything that satisfies my stomach, is vegetarian and is not daal. You keep yourself healthy by.. using my sauna belt Your breakfast menu:- Dosa, bread, idli In the meantime snacks (early afternoon): Green murukku, bakarwaadi, muffins Lunch menu: Rice/cheese chappati/chappati-curry In the mean time snacks (late afternoon):- Green murukku/bakarwadi Dinner menu:- Paneerrrrr/pizza/chappati/curry What you love to drink:- Coke, milkshake Are you a sweet tooth? Not really, more of a spicy gir๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† What are your favourite desserts: Pudding What do you like to season your food with: Salt??? What do you need most to keep your self fit and healthy?:- Eat more, be happy and talk!! List some of your traditional fave foods:- I don't really like traditional stuff Best restaurant: Royal Palm, India and Ashoka INN USA
    Best India Cuisine: Punjabi Best International Cuisine: None Best lace for food in India: Punjabi restaurants
    Best place for food in the world: USA What can you cook? Pulao, aalo paranthas, paneer butter masala Tell us about a funny experience related to food: nothing Your best cook:??? Do you thing people should go for spices all the time just to bring in taste or people should go for healthy meals just to look good? SPICEEE What is the one thing you can't bear to eat at nay cost? daal, non veg Pasta or Noodles? pasta (indian) Pizza or KFC fried chicken? pizza Home made food or restaurant food?home made Chinese or Continental? chinese Indian or Italian? Indian Tea or coffee? coffee Milk or water? water๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Chicken or meat? Am a pure veggie Chicken or sea food? veggie girl man Veggies or non-veggies? veggie
  • Your new year resolution related to food......Eat, live, enjoy!๐Ÿ‘

-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

• You idea of a perfect diet.

lots of fruits and vegetables, a good amount of protein and carbs.

• You keep yourself healthy by..

eating at the right time with equal amounts of everything.

• Your breakfast menu

mostly toast and some fruit juice.. sometimes eggs.

• In the meantime snacks (early afternoon):

LMAO๐Ÿ˜† hmmmm... biscuits and junk๐Ÿ˜›

• Lunch menu:

rice, roti and indian food.

• In the mean time snacks (late afternoon)

๐Ÿ˜•.... stuff

• Dinner menu:

more rice๐Ÿ˜†

• What you love to drink:

juice, milshakes and more juice!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Are you a sweet tooth?

NO.. im a spicy and sour tooth๐Ÿ˜†

• What are your favourite desserts:

ice cream, jamoon, sweets.

• What do you like to season your food with:

seasoning..๐Ÿ˜†.. im not a cook.

• What do you need most to keep your self fit and healthy?

go to school, sleep well, be active.

• List some of your traditional fave foods:

rice, naan, etc etc.

Best restaurant:
i have lots๐Ÿ˜†

boston pizza, and north indian resteraunts.... cant think of them on spot.

• Best India Cuisine:

• Best International Cuisine:

chinese, italian

• Best lace for food in India:

mumbai street food๐Ÿ˜›

• Best place for food in the world:

paris

• What can you cook?

stuff๐Ÿ˜†, sanwhiches, soup, salad, ๐Ÿ˜›

Tell us about a funny experience related to food:
  • Your best cook:

MOM๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Do you thing people should go for spices all the time just to bring in taste or people should go for healthy meals just to look good?

?? dont know.

• What is the one thing you can't bear to eat at nay cost?

UGH brussel sprouts, and papaya๐Ÿคข

• Pasta or Noodles?

pasta

• Pizza or KFC fried chicken?

kfc

• Home made food or restaurant food?

home made

• Chinese or Continental?

chinese

• Indian or Italian?

indian

• Tea or coffee?

tea

• Milk or water?

water

• Chicken or meat?

chicken

• Chicken or sea food?

sea food

• Veggies or non-veggies?

veggies

• Your new year resolution related to food......

eat more varities๐Ÿ˜›

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You idea of a perfect diet. Just something which includes lots of fresh fruits and vegetables... should be good I guess You keep yourself healthy by.. Working out now and then and drinking fresh orange juice everyday. Your breakfast menu Whatever I feel like... In the meantime snacks (early afternoon): A fruit or a bar of chocolate Lunch menu: Usually some kind of sandwich ;) In the mean time snacks (late afternoon) I don't have one Dinner menu: It changes from day to day :) What you love to drink: Water.... that's given ;) And juice.... Are you a sweet tooth? Kinda What are your favourite desserts: Anything that has chocolate in it :P What do you like to season your food with: Salt and pepper.... I can't eat anything too spicy What do you need most to keep your self fit and healthy? Orange juice... I get sick if I don't drink it everyday List some of your traditional fave foods: Traditional? Best restaurant: Chili's ;)
    Best India Cuisine: --------- Best International Cuisine: Italian and Mexican food is always nice :) Best lace for food in India: Never been there
    Best place for food in the world: Can't say... since I've never travelled the eintire world :) What can you cook? Hmm.... pizza, vegetable soup, chocolate chip pancakes, chocolate mousse, cookies, garlic bread, bruschetta and grilled cheese sandwiches ;) Tell us about a funny experience related to food: I was making a banana smoothie once and I guess I didn't screw the bottom of the blender tightly enough so when I poured the milk in, it sprayed all over the place :P Your best cook: My mom Do you thing people should go for spices all the time just to bring in taste or people should go for healthy meals just to look good? It should be a balance between the two :) What is the one thing you can't bear to eat at nay cost? Peas :S And dates... Pasta or Noodles? Noodles Pizza or KFC fried chicken? Pizza Home made food or restaurant food? Both Chinese or Continental? Chinese Indian or Italian? Italian Tea or coffee? Tea Milk or water? Water Chicken or meat? Chicken Chicken or sea food? Chicken Veggies or non-veggies? Non-veggies
  • Your new year resolution related to food...... I didn't make one

deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

• You idea of a perfect diet.nothing much but for a few fruits and green tea
  • You keep yourself healthy by..working out
  • Your breakfast menufruit juice,egg and a toast
  • In the meantime snacks (early afternoon):may be a chocolate
  • Lunch menu:roti or rice
  • In the mean time snacks (late afternoon)sandwich or cakes etc
  • Dinner menu: roti
  • What you love to drink: milkshakes r my fav
  • Are you a sweet tooth? no yaar i love spicy food
  • What are your favourite desserts: icecream
  • What do you like to season your food with:nothing in particular
  • What do you need most to keep your self fit and healthy? early to bed,eating well and working out
  • List some of your traditional fave foods: traditional??????well nothing like that
  • Best restaurant: lots i love to hang out in pizza hut with my fnds and ofcourse we have a spl restro as our adda its name is tycoon so thats my fav restro for sure
  • Best International Cuisine:chinese my all time fav
  • Best lace for food in India:may be mumbai
  • Best place for food in the world:i think its my home my mom is a gr8 cook
  • What can you cook?i can jus make a cup of tea thats it
  • Your best cook: as i hav already said my mom
  • Do you thing people should go for spices all the time just to bring in taste or people should go for healthy meals just to look good? i think both of them i love to eat spicy food but at the same time we should also be conscious abt our health so both for me
  • What is the one thing you can't bear to eat at nay cost?sprouts and oats
  • Pasta or Noodles?i will go with pasta
  • Pizza or KFC fried chicken?pizza is my all time fav
  • Home made food or restaurant food?def home made
  • Chinese or Continental? chinese
  • Indian or Italian?indian
  • Tea or coffee? i dont drink any
  • Milk or water? water
  • Chicken or meat? chicken
  • Chicken or sea food? sea food
  • Veggies or non-veggies? non veg of course
  • Your new year resolution related to food......no resolutions for food
muffins2waffles thumbnail

You idea of a perfect diet. Healthy food mixed with a little junk once a week or so and atleast half an hour of exercise a day ๐Ÿ˜† You keep yourself healthy by.. Badminton and volleyball ;) Occasionally soccer and ice-skating. Your breakfast menu Anything my mom makes, sometimes cereal or a bagel In the meantime snacks (early afternoon): Chai and samosas ๐Ÿ˜† Lunch menu: Anything my mom makes or I make, again. Usully rice or rotis In the mean time snacks (late afternoon) Nothing Dinner menu: Same as lunch  ๐Ÿ˜ณ What you love to drink: Hot chocolate and lemonade Are you a sweet tooth? Very very much. What are your favourite desserts:  Chocolate and Gulab Jamuns What do you like to season your food with:s Nothing really What do you need most to keep your self fit and healthy? A healthy diet and exercise List some of your traditional fave foods: Hmmm........pooris and choles and naans and mutter paneer and rice and curries and lots ๐Ÿ˜† And samosas and all Indian sweets LOL Best restaurant:  Pompei Little Italy
    Best India Cuisine: Udupi Best International Cuisine: I don't know. I like Chinese noodles, so Panda Express. Best lace for food in India: Any restaurant that's not outside where flies fly ๐Ÿ˜†
    Best place for food in the world: No idea What can you cook? Indian food, chocolate chip cookies, pizza, cake, muffins, cupcakes, and badam burfi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Tell us about a funny experience related to food: Surprise breakfast for mother's day didn't turn out so good ๐Ÿ˜ณ Your best cook: Mom Do you thing people should go for spices all the time just to bring in taste or people should go for healthy meals just to look good? Both, depending on the situation. What is the one thing you can't bear to eat at nay cost? Any kind of meat or fish. I'm a strict vegitraian. Pasta or Noodles?  Pasta Pizza or KFC fried chicken? Pizza Home made food or restaurant food? Home made Chinese or Continental? Chinese Indian or Italian? I like both, but Indian more Tea or coffee? Hard, very hard. I guess Chai ๐Ÿ˜ณ Milk or water? OMG another hard one....water :) Chicken or meat ? None, vegitarian. Chicken or sea food? None, vegitarian. Veggies or non-veggies? Veggies
  • Your new year resolution related to food......Stop eating so much chocolate LOL

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

• You idea of a perfect diet. Honestly it varies on the person who's going to do the diet, everyone's body is different.
  • You keep yourself healthy by.. I walk a lot and my eating habits are controllable. I got into a terrible habit of counting calories in middle school but I stopped now for the most part, but I took that habit and I'm just able to know how much more I'm "allowed" to eat.
  • Your breakfast menu. Toast with a slice of cheese and milk/juice usually. I do tend to skip breakfast, I know it's bad but I try to wake up as late as possible to maximize my sleep so I'm usually rushed in the mornings.
  • In the meantime snacks (early afternoon): I don't snack that early.
  • Lunch menu: Varies and changes all of the time.
  • In the mean time snacks (late afternoon) Juice, cereal (haha yes), oranges, chips.
  • Dinner menu: Roti, teriyaka noodles, pasta, lasagna, pizza.
  • What you love to drink: Chocolate milk and juice that isn't sweet.
  • Are you a sweet tooth? Not really. I like salt :(
  • What are your favourite desserts: Cake but I VERY rarely eat it
  • What do you like to season your food with: I try to avoid doing that, it's not good for your bloodstream.
  • What do you need most to keep your self fit and healthy? Know what your healthy weight is and what your body is in need of.
  • List some of your traditional fave foods: Traditional as in Indian I'm guessing, that would be rice.
  • Best restaurant: I prefer not eating out since I'm a vegetarian but I like Earls and Moxies.
  • Best India Cuisine: Rice.
  • Best International Cuisine: Mexican food. I love making quesadillas.
  • Best lace for food in India: I'm not too cultured with all the foods India has to offer like South-Indian food, so I can't really answer this.
  • Best place for food in the world: Hmm, can't decide.
  • What can you cook? Haha, not much.
  • Tell us about a funny experience related to food: A few years ago when microwavable kraft dinner macaroni came out, I was microwaving it but I guess I didn't put enough water and then the smoke alarms went off.
  • Your best cook: Caterers for weddings.
  • Do you thing people should go for spices all the time just to bring in taste or people should go for healthy meals just to look good? People should try different types of flavours and meals because you never know if you'll like it or not.
  • What is the one thing you can't bear to eat at nay cost? Meat.
  • Pasta or Noodles? Pasta
  • Pizza or KFC fried chicken? Pizza but only if it's thin crust and loaded with veggies.
  • Home made food or restaurant food? Home made.
  • Chinese or Continental? Continental.
  • Indian or Italian? I feel like a traitor... but Italian
  • Tea or coffee? I've never had tea and I had coffee once at like 3 AM, tasted gross. So neither.
  • Milk or water? Milk.
  • Chicken or meat? I don't eat either.
  • Chicken or sea food? I haven't had meat in 3 years and I barely remember what it taste like.
  • Veggies or non-veggies? Veggies!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Your new year resolution related to food...... I didn't have any actually.

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[
    You idea of a perfect diet.........eat healthy....high on proteins and low on carbs... You keep yourself healthy by......eating just as much as i am comfortable in and working out regularly... Your breakfast menu....whatever mummy makes!!!! In the meantime snacks (early afternoon):......usually biscuits... Lunch menu:rice,daal,vegetables and fish dinner menu:vegetables,rice and fish....i'm bong na,fish is a must!!! What you love to drink:....water.... Are you a sweet tooth?...no not at all... What are your favourite desserts:....tok doi... What do you need most to keep your self fit and healthy?....a healthy lifestyle and workout List some of your traditional fave foods:maacher jhol bhaat...i'm bong yaar!!! Best place for food in the world:kolkata Pasta or Noodles?noodles Pizza or KFC fried chicken? chicken Home made food or restaurant food?home
Totally agree Saks............we bongs have a lot of great things in our list........I think Kolkata excels when it comes to food. I love your idea of macher jhol and bhaat..........koto din holo khayi ni...
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Your idea of a perfect diet. Just fruit and vegetables You keep yourself healthy by..  Eating reduced fat cheese/biscuits/crisps etc and going to the gym and doing sit=ups while watching TV Your breakfast menu Special K or cinnamon porridge In the meantime snacks (early afternoon): Cheese crackers or satsumas Lunch menu: Soup/pasta/leftover dinner lol In the mean time snacks (late afternoon) Cereal or kachori Dinner menu: Roti and saak/lasagne/veggie pie etc What you love to drink: Appletiser/apple and mango juice/milkshakes Are you a sweet tooth? Yes definitely! What are your favourite desserts: Raspberry cheesecake, ice cream, cherry crumble What do you like to season your food with: Lemon, pepper, sweet chilli sauce What do you need most to keep your self fit and healthy? A good diet, with not too much junk food :S List some of your traditional fave foods: Paneer, chole batore, mushroom bhajias, dhai puri etc: Best India Cuisine: Northern? Best International Cuisine: Italian or Thai Best place for food in India: Dont know What can you cook? Lasagne, pies, muffins, cheese toasties, pasta bake, crumble, and anything in the oven :D lol Tell us about a funny experience related to food: Lol once I made cheese sauce for a pie and like in films I put sugar instead of salt but I didnt tell anyone, when my brother ate it, he said it was really yummy and asked for more Your best cook: My aunt? Do you thing people should go for spices all the time just to bring in taste or people should go for healthy meals just to look good? spices What is the one thing you can't bear to eat at nay cost? meat Pasta or Noodles? noodles Pizza or KFC fried chicken? pizza Home made food or restaurant food? restaurant Chinese or Continental? chinese Indian or Italian? mmm difficult but italian Tea or coffee? coffee Milk or water? milk Chicken or meat? neither Chicken or sea food? neither Veggies or non-veggies? veggies
  • Your new year resolution related to food...... cook more healthy food at home