Behenein

10th Feb - Written Update

stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Part 1

The episode starts with yesterdays last scene where three ladies find smoke coming out of a room where Purva's dad (PD) and mom (PM) are in. People make noise and PM and PD notice the fire on the curtain. As he tries to stop the fire the kerosene spreads on floor and that too catches fire. People are running to the room. Mean while purva and the two sisters are returning home. The sisters are teasing purva singing the song "mere pyare behniye banegi dulhaniya.."

Back to the house. the fire is all over. Bua comes and sees all are running upstairs with water filled buckets. She asks a girl and comes to know about PD and PM caught in fire. She runs upstairs. PM calls out for bua. She asks bua to find the key to open the door and save them. Bua looks for the container in which the key is kept. But it is not on the side table. she tries looking for the key on the ground.

Mean while smriti is getting restless in sleep and Mihir calls for doctor. At home, bua finds the key. Just as she is about to pick it up she remembers the advocate telling that PD wants to change the will. She decides not to save them. Instead of taking the key she kick that away.

Three sisters reach house and find that house is on fire. They try running upstairs but evil bua and other ladies try to stop them from running into fire. Amar reaches their. All four runs upstairs. By now the whole room has got fire. PM and PD sees the three daughters and as PD tries to come near the window fire catches there too. Amar is trying to break the door. Finally the door opens, but as they enter they see that their parents are no more. Police has come and taking the dead bodies out and examining the room. Three sisters are crying.
part-2

Next we see bua in the room looking for the will. She says to herself that 'you used to tell me everything.. but hid this news from me.. you tried to give all this property in my name to your four daughters. Its because of that I didn't save you two.." (something in this line.) she searches the whole room for the old will which will make her the owner of the entire property but doesn't find it. As she closes the safe not finding the will, she sees purva on the mirror looking at her.

Purva comes towards bua, bua is afraid that purva heard her, but purva has not. She comes forward and takes the portrait of her family that is partially burned and starts crying. The other two sisters also come inside and amar is standing at the door. Bua says that she was right outside the door unable to save them, they were keeping on crying calling me to help them. I just came to the room remembering them. She hugs purva and sisters and consoles them.

At smriti's house a girl comes and asks Mihir what happened to smriti. Mihir says he cant understand what happened she got unwell suddenly. Just then he gets a call and is shocked.
part 3

Akashi and anokhi are crying and saying that their parents are no more. They hug each other and cry when purva looks at them from behind, with tears in her eyes.

At mihirs place Mihir says how he can hide about her parents death from smriti. Doctor says that he cannot tell her anything like that because it can harm her. Mihir is confused. Mihirs mom tells him that he cannot tell smriti anything. Her parents are already dead and there is no use telling her about it. it will kill her baby also if he tells. Atleast save the baby now. Mihir says he is worried about smriti knowing it from someone else. His mom says she will look after that. Mihir goes upstairs. Mihirs evil sister tells that it was nice she stooped Mihir from telling the truth to smriti. Mihirs mom says that she stopped because smriti has the heir of this house. after she gives birth to the baby I don't care for her what happens to that mental girl!

Amar comes looking for purva and finds her in a corner near the staircase. He tries to console her. he asks her to be brave. She is crying and asking him how can she be when she lost her parents. Amar reminds her of her fathers advice to her , asking the four sisters to be always there for each other. He says that now purva is in her parents place for the other three and she has to look after them.

Precap: bua saying that there is no son for sevanti and then purva comes saying that they were his sons and she will do the rituals.

It was a sad episode. Amar is really good. Purva's crying part was not very effective. It didn't look very convincing. There were many men at the place but amar had to come to break open the door! if there s any mistakes please excuse..i did the update in a hurry..

Edited by stunninstar - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks! It was such a sad episode.
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Still a bit hard to believe the parents are dead, we didn't even see their bodies properly, I hope they do Antim Sanskar and stuff to make it more believable and realistic!!!
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much...

Why the parents have to die on the second say of the show so sad...

Evil bua killed her brother just for the property/ 😡....
jassi81 thumbnail
I cannot see these type of emotional episodes so I had to read it.. very well written
soumya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ever since i heard that parents are gonna die i desided i will only read
update
awww poor girls very emotional epi
yeah hope thay show antim sanskar as well in next epi
by the way thanks for updating.
Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
gold sand thumbnail
i bet u wot she thought bowt the property being on the girls name was wrong it makes her feel stupid and make her regret for killing her brother 
or she will find out that her brother had changed the will before he died and he has alreday signed it so there was no use of killing her brother.
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update... v sad epi...

i hope this serial is not inspired by the movie Ek Vivah Aisa bhi where something similar happened...fingers crossed Purva-Amar marriage will take place soon as i already started likin the pair.😳
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What the hell...Why did the writers do this....killed them off too soon......?

I can't bear this....I am not watching this serial anymore..because it's so heart breaking....

I need a break..I am so sad....I am going to watch Sarabhai and Roshesh's Moma act...😃