These are the reasons I think that BBB should not go off air
- BBB is still entertaining .. it still has the power to touch your heart , make you laugh and cry.If it was dragging or becoming like Kyunki was , I would have understood it going away but the show is as strong as ever
- The timeslot :BBB should have been either shown in half an hour slot or if BBB is shown on weekdays MOn-Thurs .., It will knock the competition out ... just see how well Tarek Mehta ka Ulta Chashmah is doing on Sab .. and BBB is better then tarek .. Tarek Mehta is good and BBB is just as good as TMKUC .It is funny ,emotional and its USP is its star cast and characters .. I have never seen such an impressive lineup of actors in a show.
- Viewer's response .. just go to this link on India forums and see for yourself love and respect BBB has in viewer's hearts.
The "BBB going off air" news was one of the highest commented ones
- The treatment given to Baa Bahu aur Baby was very bad .. it was not even advertised properly .. lot of people they dont even know at what time it is on .. worse they dont even know that it is on ....there are no promos aired ..
- Rating of Baa Bahu aur Baby were strongest in the timeslot it was shown .. the recently launched YRF shows could not even touch it ... and one hour fiction shows showed on Star Plus during weekend they were not even on top 100.So considering the odds Baa Bahu aur Baby was facing , the show was still doing well
- I know in between rating of BBB went down to 1 ... but they were starting to get better .. but as they got better starplus changed the timings to 10:30 and then showed the episode at 11:00.. people did not even knew that the show was on .And the timings were changed .. when one of the best episode of BBB was on(Baa leaving Krishna Villa).I am sure with a little more patience it would have been back at its best game.
- It probably was not doing as well as it did last year .. but it was picking up ,, indiaforums website were seeing lot new members joining as they started to watch the show and were finding it interesting
- Why do Star have to cancel the show ?.why can they not move it to star one ? .They have worse shows on star one .. which are doing worse than BBB ever did.
- I think starplus does not understand what an awesome show/brand it has on its hand .I am sure whoever took the decision to make BBB go off air has never seen an episode of Baa Bahu aur Baby
- Can you try moving your show to SAB tv .. they have shows like BBB on and they dont even cancel it..Tarek Mehta which is in same genre as baa bahu aur baby is doing so well
- BBB has lot of fans outside India .So many have subscribed to star plus just to watch this show.There will be so many cancellations once baa Bahu aur baby is taken off air .
I dont even know that my email would make any difference but I think BBB deserves this.Morover loyal viewers of Baa Bahu aur Baby deserves a proper statement on the fate of their beloved show.
Topic started by birju4baby
Last replied by sjain