UrgentKindly sign petition/vote awards done. - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
please every one sign this, no one will know ur personal info. so don't worry about it. we must get 100's of signatures.
can i add message from two ids
Originally posted by mesimi

can i add message from two ids
sure go ahead. what ever helps.Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Shankar-

thanks to everyone who signed 15 votes so far. we need more! plz help whoever didnt sign.

How many times can we vote to sign up the petition.
Originally posted by KRIVISHU123

I guess many as many email ids you have try to get your family members friends invloved.
Originally posted by KRIVISHU123

as many as you want. i made multiple signatures allowed. 22 so far. our goal is currently 50 and then will move to 100. plz help out. siging is FREE!! 😊

update - 48 signatures so far!
Edited by -Shankar- - 14 years ago
we reached 50 signatures. congratz, now the goal is 100. plz help out.
Will 100 also do? I really hope they consider Neil. There is no time to vote after that. Till now Simi's online voting is nnot available. I have requested friends to vote from India.Bot online would have helped. For the jodi Abhi-Simi, i have managed to comple 800 votes by this afternoon. I am trying my best. I wish they get good amount of votes
Originally posted by mesimi

Will 100 also do? I really hope they consider Neil. There is no time to vote after that. Till now Simi's online voting is nnot available. I have requested friends to vote from India.Bot online would have helped. For the jodi Abhi-Simi, i have managed to comple 800 votes by this afternoon. I am trying my best. I wish they get good amount of votes
Thanks you have helped a lot. When we get 100, i will email zee  with the link to it also with the link to this thread. if we continue  to sign after 100 votes, it will be even better. 😊
Originally posted by -Shankar-

we reached 50 signatures. congratz, now the goal is 100. plz help out.
way to go . I am going to find all my email address and sign.