UrgentKindly sign petition/vote awards done. - Page 6

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

How do we go about it. Just decide. You have my full support and help. How do you actually make a petition.

I have been trying to call at their number. No one is picking. Its 3.15 in the morning for me now. I have been trying India for almost 3 hours now. It is 4.45 AM in India i suppose.
Originally posted by mesimi

How do we go about it. Just decide. You have my full support and help. How do you actually make a petition.

I have been trying to call at their number. No one is picking. Its 3.15 in the morning for me now. I have been trying India for almost 3 hours now. It is 4.45 AM in India i suppose.

You have  my full support and help as well. Any thing for neil bhatt to get nominated.
Shankar,
r u there. krivishu is also with us. please do something na..
lets appreciate and promote this talented youngster. Thats how we show our solidarity to an excellent performer.

I was waiting for u r respose   on  how to get neil bhatt nominated, definetly he is a well deserving guy then the most on zee tv.

You mail to response @zeenetwork.com
Go to the Zeetv website and post comments on feedback form.
Website address you will get in Shankars post in this thread.
Regarding petition, Shankar is yet to reply. I am not sure

You mail to response @zeenetwork.com
Go to the Zeetv website and post comments on feedback form.
Website address you will get in Shankars post in this thread.
Regarding petition, Shankar is yet to reply. I am not sure

thanks i will do that.

Okay guys sorry I couldn't reply earlier. I have made a petition -

Remember to sign and more info. will be added soon. Please remember to promote this. Smile
KRIVISHU123 , thanks for signing.