UrgentKindly sign petition/vote awards done. - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Shankar-

Here is the pic.

Thanks for the vid Gur! ๐Ÿ˜‰
oh wow awesome let us hope she wins.๐Ÿ˜Š i am keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks shankar.  I hope KB comes out winner with few awards at least. I am so excited.Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
thanks shankar for the vid. my full concentration was on laali at that time so didn't notice๐Ÿ˜†
they should be promoting it everywhere now that she's in.
good luck simi, but the competition in very tough๐Ÿ˜‰
Yeah..Cool.....I am really happy Simi is in. We cant help without online voting.
Dont people like Neil's acting. He does an awesome job much better compared to rest
Have to get Neil included next. Dont know why they din consider.
Edited by mesimi - 14 years ago
Originally posted by mesimi

Yeah..Cool.....I am really happy Simi is in. We cant help without online voting.
Dont people like Neil's acting. He does an awesome job much better compared to rest
Have to get Neil included next. Dont know why they din consider.
it is really shameful and sad abhi is not nominated for anything. ๐Ÿ˜ก
he truly deserves nomination for best brother, son and actor.
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
Is there anything we can do from our end. I have posted in feedback from different mail ids. But why he is not nominated. Tried calling the Mumbai number given. Its the busy tone. Will you all try too? I shall update if i get through.
I get feedback from Bangalore and AP that Neil is popular. Then why not. He is an actor from Mumbai that too.
Originally posted by mesimi

Is there anything we can do from our end. I have posted in feedback from different mail ids. But why he is not nominated. Tried calling the Mumbai number given. Its the busy tone. Will you all try too? I shall update if i get through.
I get feedback from Bangalore and AP that Neil is popular. Then why not. He is an actor from Mumbai that too.
I agree no clue. I am also emailing and voting constantly. I don't know waht else we can do. Jury wards are not in our control but we cna keep sending them msgs.
Neil can not be new popular face that is simi neil has acted before in other serials.
So teh only cateogry for him in popular left is best actor or most popular actor.
Originally posted by ramas

I agree no clue. I am also emailing and voting constantly. I don't know waht else we can do. Jury wards are not in our control but we cna keep sending them msgs.
Neil can not be new popular face that is simi neil has acted before in other serials.
So teh only cateogry for him in popular left is best actor or most popular actor.

Isn't simmi just nominated for jury awards for BETI  and  BEHEN. Cause i dont see her picture even on line and also in videos where they say popular female  of the year they just show archana/lalli/manu/ and radhka.?
The answer to this is updated on this thread only. please read replies by Shankar, Gur and Cool. If you are from India please send your votes to 57575 by typing ZRA SIMI
I have sent this mail to response @ zeenetwork.com
Hope they consider.

Dear Zee tv team,
This is an earnest request to nominate Neil Bhatt aka Abhi of 12/24 karol bagh. He does not have nominations other than for popular jodi. He is one good an actor. He genuinely deserves nomination for best actor or popular face of the year. Actors introduced in 2008 have been nominated. Then definetely Neil Bhatt deserves nomination in any of these categories. Request had been sent earlier for Smriti Kalra and Neil Bhatt. As part of India forum, all of us members are happy that Smriti has been nominated for popular new face. Thanking you for the same.
I am representing the India forum. Please consider our request to nominate Neil Bhatt. He is a fabulous actor. Kindly acknowledge and appreciate genuine talent please. We sincerely hope this from the Zee Tv family and team.
Also requesting to activate online voting for Smriti. This will surely help all the international audience like me and many others in the forum.
Thanks and Regards,

mesimi, I did the same. We should make a petition!