UrgentKindly sign petition/vote awards done. - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Shankar-


Simi is nominated for Popular face of The Year Through SMS. So India waale, SMS ZRA Simi to 57575.


wow really shankar?
that's awesome, means they have listened to all of u
do u have the promo video>?
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool


Originally posted by -Shankar-


Simi is nominated for Popular face of The Year Through SMS. So India waale, SMS ZRA Simi to 57575.


wow really shankar?
that's awesome, means they have listened to all of u
do u have the promo video>?
dont have the vid but saw it in a banner in agle janam epi. it was the last part of todays epi right before Laali came on to ask to vote for her. Smile
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Shankar-


Originally posted by Gur.N.cool


Originally posted by -Shankar-


Simi is nominated for Popular face of The Year Through SMS. So India waale, SMS ZRA Simi to 57575.


wow really shankar?
that's awesome, means they have listened to all of u
do u have the promo video>?
dont have the vid but saw it in a banner in agle janam epi. it was the last part of todays epi right before Laali came on to ask to vote for her. Smile


hmm i didn't see it, let me check

but i found a new promo, saloni from saat phere and lakshmi from betiyaan were doing a promo for the awards. omg i'm soo excited now, i was soo happy to see them backLOL hope all the old stars come to the awards as well
here's the promo:
http://www.hostingcup.com/gms92it9u6at.html

it's in the end
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool




hmm i didn't see it, let me check

but i found a new promo, saloni from saat phere and lakshmi from betiyaan were doing a promo for the awards. omg i'm soo excited now, i was soo happy to see them backLOL hope all the old stars come to the awards as well
here's the promo:
http://www.hostingcup.com/gms92it9u6at.html

it's in the end
oh really thinsk I am excited saloni and laxmi are back. awesome.Smile
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool


Originally posted by -Shankar-


Simi is nominated for Popular face of The Year Through SMS. So India waale, SMS ZRA Simi to 57575.


wow really shankar?
that's awesome, means they have listened to all of u
do u have the promo video>?
yes they did as soon as I found out . i posted this thank god lot of us sent this.  I am so   happy simi is in.Smile
Posted: 12 years ago

Here is the pic.

 
Thanks for the vid Gur! Wink
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Shankar-


Here is the pic.

 
Thanks for the vid Gur! Wink
oh wow awesome let us hope she wins.Smile i am keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks shankar.  I hope KB comes out winner with few awards at least. I am so excited.Edited by ramas - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks shankar for the vid. my full concentration was on laali at that time so didn't noticeLOL
they should be promoting it everywhere now that she's in.
good luck simi, but the competition in very toughWink

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

9 Participants 82 Replies 7301Views

Topic started by ramas

Last replied by Gur.N.cool

loader
loader
up-open TOP