UrgentKindly sign petition/vote awards done. - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=Gur.N.

i understand that.  but can they not be nominated for popular category as well?

who, simi and abhi?
I guess since they have put only four categories for voting. Thanks for the info . I am real happy that both simi and abhi and others are nominated for jury awards from KB. It is great to see so many nominations from KB as the show only 4 months old manage to capture so many hearts all around the world.Smile but I am sad for Neil as he truly deserved nomination for fav brother or beta he did not get a single one. He truly deserved few nominations.OuchEdited by ramas - 12 years ago
guys they will win na...Confused
I just sent the feed back to Zee tv guys! hope they take some action asap!
If they dont do it asap, thn  Abhi n Simi will lose lot of votes!
They have not yet included Smriti and Neil. This is not fair. CB was started in 2008. So the main lead should not be nominated at all. For this year def. these 2 need to be nominated. Anything can be done? I am continuing my 100 votes per day. Are others as serious about it?
Simi is nominated for Popular face of The Year Through SMS. So India waale, SMS ZRA Simi to 57575. Edited by -Shankar- - 12 years ago
What about our dear Abhi/Neil? . Any hopes? Cant we vote for Simi online?
I shall ask my mom to do the honors for Simi. She is going to be mad at me for this
Edited by mesimi - 12 years ago
Not sure about Abhi/Neil. And we cannot vote for Simi onine, atleast not yet.
I have sent my concern to response team at Zee online. It goes like this..
Kindly initiate online voting for Smriti Kalra This would help the international audience please.
Neil Bhatt is not nominated for popular face of the year. He definetely deserves inclusion. After all he was introduced in 2009 to television as an actor. When actors introduced in 2008 are nominated, why not Neil Bhatt? Please do the needful.