Article: Ketki Dave packs a new punch!

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

Ketki Dave packs a new punch!

Legendary actress, Ketki Dave who is still recognized for her famous 'Takiya Kalaam' (punch line) 'Aaa Ra Ra Ra…' which became very famous from the serial 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' and was also used later in the movie 'Aamdani Attanni Kharcha Rupaiya' is now ready to give something new to her audience. The veteran actress is all set with another punch-line on the lines of 'Aaa Ra Ra Ra' in the upcoming serial 'Behenein' (Star Plus).

"My character is very strong and dominating," says Ketki of her role in 'Behenein', but she hastily adds, "Though it cannot be called as a negative role; I leave it to the audience to judge my character."

"As I said before, I will be portrayed as a dominating lady thus whenever I get angry, I will exclaim 'Mane Pasand Nathi' (I don't like it)," she further elaborates.

"Let's see whether this line appeals to the audience as 'Aaa Ra Ra Ra' did along with my character," signs off the veteran actress.

Well viewers get ready to enjoy your favorite actress as she packs a fresh punch with her new 'Takiya Kalaam'!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar / Tellycafe.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article, it will be great to see her again after Kyunki.
Xxxjrae thumbnail
By God is that her I hardly recgonised her
have they purposely made her look old or has she aged suddenly anyway thanks for sharing would never have guessed it's her
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the article
but i thought she was to imposing but not negative !!