Behenein - Articles Archive - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Smriti will not react with Purva- Mihir's marriage

The development as of now is Mansi's (Itishree Singh) exit, Purva(Aalesha) getting married to Mihir, (Smriti's husband) and Smriti (Shiju Kataria) losing her memory, does not realise that Purva's hubby is none other than her own husband.

An Indya source tells us, "As Smriti is mentally unwell; she is still in an asylum. As she does not remember anyone except Prem, her baby, her reaction won't be that violent and everyone will be shocked when she tells Mihir to be Purva's perfect husband and will ask various things to be done. As Mihir still loves Smriti he will behave accordingly. Smriti even asks Mihir to apply sindoor to Purva."

Further our source told us that, "Even though Mihir doesn't have feelings for Purva, steadily even he will fall in love with her and there comes a big twist. At the same time Smriti will recollect her memory and will realize that her husband has got married to Purva and this will be a major shock for Smriti that her elder sister is married with her husband."

Aalesha aka Purva says, "She has done this to save the future of Prem and Mihir and her dilemma will be how to tell the truth to Smriti. I just want the audience to watch the show'"

All this drama will be telecast once the IPL ends in order to gather more eyeballs so don't forget to watch STAR Plus' Behenein every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm.

Finally Shiju played Holi With Star Plus!

As reported earlier by TellyCafe that for the last time when Star Parivaar celebrated Holi in March, Shiju Kataria aka Smriti of Behenein was not on the list of invitees. Surprisingly, the other three sisters in the Behenein line-up were not only invited, but also seen frolicking at the event. Now, when Star Parivaar Awards are around the corner, Star organized another small Holi celebration, and this time, Shiju was invited to the event.

Talking about the experience Shiju says, "It was great being there with every one right from the beginners of Star Parivaar till today's generation and we had a gala time in Panvel. My onscreen sisters and I had a blast playing Holi. The color was so strong that even today I appear multi-colored!"

Shiju adds, "In the evening, after playing Holi, there was a shoot where we all were required to be clean and color-free but as because of afternoon's masti, we had to apply double layered make-up. But I finally, enjoyed Star Plus's Holi."

Well Shiju, it's never too late! What if it wasn't the real Holi, but you finally played Holi in the off season!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

Will Aakashi marry Kshitij?

STAR Plus' prime time show Behenein is making waves all over as the audiences have accepted the sister's stories and now the Shastri family is busy preparing for the marriage of Aakashi and Kshitij in a grand way.

An indya source tells us, "Everyone is happy that Aakashi's marriage is being finalized so both the sisters –Purva and Anokhi are making big plans to surprise Aakashi but at the same Aakashi has developed new enemies like Nima fui and Shamaldas as both want to take a revenge with Aakashi."

Further our source tells us, "In the meantime, even Shamaldas has warned her that that he will do anything if she interferes in his life and this will again provoke Aakashi to take an action and in the end marriage will happen but with a minor change…Shamaldas will marry her or anything else can happen…"

We spoke to Adaa Khan aka Aakashi who said, "I am excited about the marriage but I am aware about the surroundings that I have made enemies at the wrong time and they might harm me. I will show his correct place to Shamaldas. I don't know much about the track because even I don't know what is happening next."

So get ready for the wedding of Aakashi-Kshitij on STAR Plus' Behenein every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm.

http://www.starplus.in/newsarticle.aspx?nid=304

Akashi plans for honeymoon in Behenein

STAR Plus' prime time show Behenein will now see some happy moments among the four sisters as after Purva's shocking marriage, it is Aakashi to get married to Kshitij and the marriage will happen with high expectations and now the newly married couple is planning for their honeymoon.

We spoke to Adaa Khan aka Aakashi who told us that, "In the show, very soon I will have marriage preparations going on and with all difficulties, Aakashi's marriage will happen with Kshitij. We also shot the track where Aakashi is discussing her honeymoon plans with him and she wants to go everywhere."

Later she told us that, "Aakashi is happy and has married the person with whom she was in love."

While in the meantime, Shamaldas spent two days in jail because of Aakashi's police complaint and then Purva confronts Shamaldas and tells him to take care of his mother.

So don't forget to watch what will happen in Behnein every Monday to Friday at 8:30 pn only on Star Plus.

• Dhanashree Kulkarni/ Hill Road Media
  • Mon, May 17 2010
  • Rate

http://www.starplus.in/newsarticle.aspx?nid=332
    Best love triangles on television

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Television shows are known for their jodis, who are loved by the audiences but to add the misery in their love story, the third person makes an entry. In the television industry, there are love triangles like Mihir-Tulsi- Mandira, Karan-Nandini- Ansh and many others. We look at some of the recent love triangles on TV.

Amar-Purva-Mihir in Behenein
    Yet another love triangle in STAR Plus' Behenein, here Purva is in love with Amar and their marriage has been planned but the twist comes when Mihir,who decides to get  Prem married with Manasi, but Purva comes to know the truth about Manasi during the marriage ceremony and in a dilemma, she herself sits in the mandap and thus marriage happens with Mihir which gives a huge shock to her family members and moreover Amar is shattered when he comes to know about it….

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Best-love-triangles-on-television&aid=1787

Most dramatic weddings

Purva and Mihir's marriage from the show Behenein
    Purva is in love with someone else and is engaged to him but on her own will marries her brother-in-law just fifteen days prior to her own wedding. Some twisted mind she has! Purva's elder sister is in the mental asylum and so Mihir, her husband, is remarrying his mom's friend's daughter Mansi, just for the sake of his son Prem. But during the course of time, Purva finds out the Mansi is just an evil scheming bitch and is only interested in Mihir's money, she doesn't want anything to do with the child Prem. Purva tries telling this to Mihir's mother but in vain.

On the day of the wedding, with the help of her other sisters, Purva tries to lock Mansi in a room so that the wedding does not take place. Amidst the chaos, Purva's thinks (this is our interpretation, not what she actually said on the show) 'what the heck! Now I'll just have to marry him' and so she puts on the bridal dress and goes and sits in the mandap and gets married to Mihir. And Mihir doesn't even realize this until he put the sindoor in her forhead.
    source: indya.com

Aakashi to avenge her honour

Aakashi (Adaa Khan) has lost her love and everything that mattered to her on STAR Plus' Behenein. But this has not weakened her as she has now transformed into an iron-willed and strong woman and has vowed to destroy her detractor.

The girl was abducted by the local goon Shamaldas (Manoj Mishra) on the eve of her wedding with Kshitij. Shamaldas takes her to a remote temple and forcefully marries her. He later releases her and the girl thinking that she is fortunate enough to have escaped the incident, reaches her home. She later meets Kshitij and his family, who refuse to accept Aakashi as their daughter-in-law and call off the marriage. Now the viewers will see Aakashi return to Shamaldas but with a hidden agenda – to destroy him and avenge her lost honour and pride.

Informs a source, "Aakashi will not be bogged down after all that has happened to her. She will instead go back to Shamaldas' house, who has forcibly married her. She is deeply wounded as Kshitij, who she has loved and was to marry, doesn't believe her anymore and has disowned her. She will now return to Shamaldas but with an intention to take revenge against his wrong-doings."

Says Adaa, "As it is shown that Shamaldas has taken his revenge by destroying me completely, I am left with no motive then to avenge my honour and pride from him. I will go back to him and will level the score. I will make his life hell. Aakashi has always been a strong character right from the beginning and she will bounce back again. I am having fun shooting the current track and hope the loyal viewers like it too."

Watch the drama unfold on Behenein, Monday to Friday at 8:30 pm on STAR Plus.

source:indya.com

The Secret Behind Shiju Kataria's Weight Loss!

Shiju Kataria, popularly known as Smriti of Star Plus's 'Behenein' was the only girl  a little on the heavier side. All the other actresses chosen, were slim and fitted in their respective roles.  But now the plump girl has reduced quite a bit in keeping with the character that she is currently playing.

A source says, "It was a pleasant surprise to see Shiju after a long break.  She had lost almost 8 Kgs of  weight, sitting at home. She was on leave as the track did not demand her but now she is back, ready  to shoot in  a  new look. Every one on the sets wants to know about her diet but she says that it is a secret that she cannot reveal (Laughs)."

When we called Shiju in order to learn the secret of losing 8 Kgs so rapidly, she said, "I have done nothing really. I just planned my own diet chart and followed it rigorously as my character is supposed to be unhealthy. The result is there for all to see."

Seems like even Shiju is going the Aamir Khan way. That of being a Perfectionist!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

Hats Off production's, Star Plus's 'Behenein' has always been known for its twists and turns. The upcoming track is more like the beauty and the beast where Shamaldas, the rowdy (Manoj Mishra) and Akashi, the proud beauty (Ada Khan) get married to each other and trouble begins!  Something more is also expected to take place in the show too.

A source says, "On the 12th of June, a Maha episode of 'Behenein' will be aired, bringing a huge twist to the story. The track is concentrated now on Shamaldas and Aakashi but will take a definite turn with the entry of Smriti (Shiju Kataria) from the asylum where she was kept confined. With Smriti back within a couple of days, the actual drama will begin."

"Smriti is now out of her danger and will make an entry in to her house and but she is unaware about the marriage of her husband to her elder sister Purva (Alisha Khan). The situation will become tense with the family members wondering about how to inform the lady who is back from the asylum. But the truth prevails finally and creates a dramatic situation."

Let's see what our Smirti does after the truth is revealed. Don't forget to watch the maha episode of 'Behenein' on the 12th of June at 8:30 PM.
    Ajay Singh Chaudhary quits Behenein

Ajay Singh Chaudhary, who is known to be selective when it comes to accepting the characters was quite upbeat when he signed Behenein. His character of Amar in the show opposite Purva (Aalesha) has been put on rest for a while.

Lovelorn Amar has shifted to Ahmedabad so Chaudhary has not been shooting. The actor, as a result has decided to quit the show and has already informed the production house of his decision.

Says Ajay, "Yes, I have decided to quit the show and have informed the production house of the same. My character has been shifted from Mumbai to Ahmedabad so I am not required for the shoot. I think the time is right to quit the show so that I can look for other options."

So has the production house approved his decision?

"The production house has told me that it is soon going to bring my character back on the show. I will decide to continue or discontinue with the show once they bring Amar back in the picture."

We surely are going to miss Amar in Behenein and hope he comes back soon.