Mitwa Phool kamal Ke

LAST EVER UPDATE OF MITWA

ramsha-afridi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys for all of you out there who wanted to know how it ended i'll just give a brief update to how it ended.

BBS aka Birju overhears bela and athrva's convo about him being an impotent who wanted her to get pregnant by their servant. she is having a go at him and tells him that she told her mum at the end of the dinner the truth anout atharva and his family.  when birju hears this he realises that bela was onlyhorrible to him to protect him, as if she told him the truth then everyone would know he is birju and not BBS and they would try and kill him. so he swears that he will help her. the next day he tells bela to come along with him and together they are about to leave atharva's house when atharva stops them. bbs tells him that bela is his love, to which atharva says she is his wife. but birju has bought athrva's first wife naintara with him and after a few words and the odd scuffle where bela slaps atharva and calls him impotent not only from body but mind and heart also, naintara kills him by shooting him. naintara tells birju to leave with bela to start a new life together. they go to kanta's house but cannot find her there. BBS receives a calls from mamchand who is suspicious over BBS being birju so he kidnaps kanta and calls BBS aka birju and pretends to be all sorry that kanta ruined the dinner so he will make her pay by killing her. mamchand puts the phone down and thinks to himself that if he is birju he will come to save his mum. they find bansi who has been tied up by abhay's goons when they kidnapped kanta, so birju decides he will save his mum. bela is worriedthat they will kill him, but he tells bansi and bela to go to the police station in the city and speak to the SP that birju is alive, as once city police is involved nothing can happen to him. at mamchands haveli an arguement erupts between mamchand and abhay who claims to be the only heir to mamchands money as nirbhay is dead and raghav has been disowned, and thus he wont let mamchand mortgage the haveli to pay off his debts. they argue but mamchand signs the paperwork t mortgage the haveli. birju goes to save his mum and is caught. in the city bela and bansi have to wait for the SP who is taking his time to come into work. when he des arrive they tell him everything. there in ambakhedi they are beating up birju and asking him to sign over all his wealth to mamchand. but rajbala loses her patience and wants to kill him to revenge her husbands death. she goes to shoot but the police arrive just in time to take birju away. later that day sangam overhears abhay talking to some goon about still not having control over his fathers wealth despite killing his own brother. here it is revealed that when birju and nirbhay were fighting and they had the gun and during the scuffle they went behind the straw mount, abhay's goon was on standby and he was the one that shot nirbhay to kill him, but everyine thought it was birju coz he had the gun in his hand. when they are talking sargam drops a glass and abhay comes to know that she has heard everything. she goes running to bela who is at kanta's house and tells her to go to the police station and tell birju and the police and they will be able to do something. when sargam is returning home she is kidnapped by abhay and his goons. on the other hand a goon stops bela and tells her that if she wants well for her mother then she must not tell anyone the truth about abhay and has to convince birju to sign all his money over to abhay for her release. bansi and shanti the guard overhear this. at the staion the police officeris being rude to birju when he receives a call asking him to get birju ready as a van will come to collect him coz the SP wants to meet him personally. when bela gets to the station she doesnt tell birju everything, she only tells him that abhay will only release her mum if birju gives all his wealth to him. birju tells her not to worry and that he will get shanti to give all his money to release sargam. bela leaves and shati arrives and tells birju th truth about abhay hiring someone to kill nirbhay. birju thinks that it is important that mamchand knows this truth. so he tells shanti to do something as a van will be coming soon to collect him and take him to the SP. the van arrives and birju is taken, only we find out that it is shanti pretending to be a police officer to get birju out. they go to mamchand's haveli. everyone gets really angry on seeing him. birju tells mamchand that i am the one that you have mortgaged your haveli to, so if i want i can throw you out of here rogt now, but i am not going to do that, i have come to tell you that abhay was the one behind nirbhay's murder. everyone goes completely shocked, especially rajbala, who has been dying to kill birju. abhay agrees that he is the one that had his brother killed. and today both his enemies are infront of him. his father and birju. to this birju says then fight with your enemies and leave innocent people out of this. mamchand is confused by this and asks what he means, so birju tells him that abhay has kidnapped sargam. mamchand tells his men to grab abhay but they dont listen as theyhave been bought by abhay. a scuffle ensues in which birju gets shot in the arm trying to save mamchand and the lower caste people come to save mamchand and hi family from abhay and his goons. the police arrive and take abhay away. sargam is found and released by bela. they both come to the haveli. birju hands over the mortgage papers to mamchand and tells him that he doesnt want his haveli. the lower caste people that mamchand hated all his life were the ones that saved him. just then rajbala turns up dressed as a widow in white and says to avenge her husbands death she does not want to make a devrani devlata a widow by killing abhay so she takes back her oath. she also apologises to birju for showing her who are your own and who are not. bela and birju are about to leave but mamchand stops them saying he is not allowed to take bela with him. he goes on to say that today he has realised that daughters are the laxmi of the house and he himself will give bela's hand in marriage to birju. everyone is happy.

the end

sorry for any mistakes.

although the ending was good, i feel the should have bought kajri into the house as she is abhays daughter and reunited tejas with rajbala and told soham that his real mum is sargam and not devlata. but oh well....

Edited by ramsha-afridi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapnamg thumbnail
I was wondering what happened in the last week of Mitwa ...Thank you so much for the update.. Really appreciate it 😊
100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u
i hopin 2 see sum bela and granfatr scaen wud of been nice!!!111
oh well
28ade thumbnail
Thanx alot for the last update...i had missed on alot of episodes and suddenly i found that the serial has ended...so i couldnt catch up with the story! thanx once again!
princ355 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww so sweet thats a great ending the old man finally learnt the daughters are nuffin bad
arri-spy06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wt? soham was sargams son?? i did not know that! how did u know???
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
end of mitwa!!

cheers for the update
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princ355

aww so sweet thats a great ending the old man finally learnt the daughters are nuffin bad

It is always this way where people like this old guy realize in the end that they were wrong about daughters/daughter in laws.
Edited by skanthan - 14 years ago
harshh thumbnail
u kno guys if they had shown bela doing some great after all the trouble her mother went through the show would hv been much much better. Bela could have got an education or something and made her parents proud instead of falling in love(bla bla). The show was good only in the beginning. No offense to anyone!!!.
prasunamurty_85 thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update ...