•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Show start with MB colliding with King. King holds her so she won't fall down. MB wipes off Manikarnika's name from his hand and only leaves "M". Mannu is shocked to see MB's action. MB ask forgivenesss from king by saying she did not see him and mistakely messing Mehendi off of his hand. King says it's okay.

MB says Manikarnika is here too. And she walks to the side where mannu is and says Manikarnika is shy by seeing Maharaja and tries to spoil Manikarnika's image.... Indu didi, mannu and Parachi are not pleased . (There is a curtain between mannu and King so they do not see each other).

Indu didi says perhaps you are not familiar with our culture and custom, before the saat phere Bride and groom do not see each other face. MB says you are right, there was a lot of freedom in bithur but this is Jansi. Mannu cuts her off by saying Jhansi is also her sansar (world now )as a queen it is her duty to maintain the honor of Jhansi palace so she will be happy here even as bandi (priosner).

King says Bandi, so you have complain against me'

Mannu says No Maharaja'.for the welfare of Jhansi to maintain his custom she will be happy in any state.

Indu didi says Bhau, my mannu has never lived behind the veil.. mannu's tears are rolling down'

King leaves so does mannu, indu and parachi too..

MB is happy with the outcome'

King comes to the same hall and takes his seat where all of his cabinets member are (the same room where his mehendi rasam was held). Moropant ask for permission for murti bisarjan. Mannu, Indu and Parachi also comes but are behind the veil. King looks toward them but mannu hides behind indu didi.

Kings gives permission and talks about completing all rasam according to ritual and custom accordingly.

King ask Moropant if his daughter can take part also'Tatya pandit, moropant and MB are shocked while mannu is happy and king says she deserves it.

All three sisters are happy and hugging eachother while MB is fuming.

Kings leaves and all janta's are chanting Maharaja and Hone wali maharani ki Jai..then we see one little girl trying to see Queen..
Guard comes and rebuke her but she plead to let her see the queen for once.

All Janta's are chanting Maharaja and Hone wali maharani ki Jai.. Manikarnika and her gangs comes to the public behind the veil'all janta's are chanting Hone wali maharani ki Jai'.

All three sisters come and sit in DOLI and are being carried away while everyone are chanting Hone wali maharani ki Jai..

Mannu waves her hand to the public and the same girl tries to touch Mannu's hand finally she did. She is happy saying Maharani has touch her'

Some one calls her Jigna ..she says father, she tells him baba maharani has touch me'

At the River banks:

MB comes and ask mannu if she is angry with her as she did not mean to make her angry infront of King.

Mannu says I know but she cuts her off saying I am sure you must be happy as King has grant your wish now you have to complete my wish too and ask her to come to her Swaymbur.

Mannu says I will think about it. MB leaves'.

Indu tells mannu Parachi is right " yeh Toh Tumhare Piche pad gayi" (she is behind you)'

King and Mannu are completing the bisarjan pooja on either side of the pond and they have that nice tune playing in the backgroud.

Fraser is mad as he has to give special protection to Jhansi Qheen.

King sees fraser talking with another firangi and notion his prime minster. Pm tells Fraser king has remember you.

King tells Fraser that he is still waiting for Sumer Singh. Fraser says we are searching for him and will get him quickly.

King says if he can come to Durga Mandir he can be anywhere.

Then we see Sumer Singh coming out of the River after talking bath and comes to meet mannu in disguise looking like pandit. Mannu greets him SS says Fraser is looking for him as king has ordered him to imprison me. But Fraser will not look for him as it is danger for him. I have heard Fraser had made some dangerous plan with MB'Mannu is shocked and she sees MB eyeing on her from the top. Mannu gives a stern look'MB looks around and sees Fraser and she goes to Fraser....

MB comes to Fraser and tells him not to worry, instead of awating on me go and search Sumer Singh.

Mannu ask Sumer Singh if he will bless his little sister. Sumer Singh say you know if they found me they will kill me if I were too live a long life, I will say may you have my umar (years) too. Mannu becomes sentimental and says Bhau (brother) don't say that and covers his mouth. Mannu says you will always be with me. Sumer Singh says I don't know about that but I will surely come and give gift to you.

Sumer Singh is coming to Fraser indian guard ask Gurudev will you put tika on me too. SS says sure and puts tika and he also puts tika on Fraser. Fraser is mad and says what the hell you are doing. Sumer Say I am asking God to bless you and you need his blessing more and SS leaves. Mannu smiles seeing SS and Fraser Interaction...

MB explains the NATAK to other actors saying they will present the story of NUL & Dilmanti. As you all know Dilmanti was very beautiful, not even people but angels and God also admired her beauty. God's like Indra, Agni, Bayu cames in the roop of NUL to Dilmati. Dilmati recognize her loved NUL and she put BURMALA on him (flowers necklace). I am sure you all will be happy to hear that the King Himself will portrait the role of NUL while I portrait the role of Dilmati. It will be very real, we will have a wedding, there will be mantra of wedding ceremony, and there will be pheres to and gives the copy of natak to other actors. One actor says who will do the role of pandit.MB says don't worry we have some one who will play pandit.

In the mahel, Mannu is confused and trying to understand MB and her intentions. Mannu remembers SS saying Fraser and MB are scheming something big. Mannu recalls MB saying come to MY shyumbar (wedding) I mean to the NATAK and invites her saying she must come.

Mannu says I will go to the syumbar and what is this swyambur I must find out. the screen splits between mannu and MB

Precap:

MB is at some pandit house paying him bag full of gold coin and she say You were supposed to be fake Mantra in the natak but I want you to read the true Manta so the marriage of her and Ganga dhar will be complete according to custom and traditions '.Jigna hears this

Sorry for any mistake...

Thanks

Anna

P.s. Friday's update will be late as well
Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
Thanks for the update Anna.. MB is getting beyond annoying,... i hope she ends up marrying jawbakht instead as he loves her...
@ anna
quote <<Sumer Singh says I don't know about that but I will surely come and give gift to you.>> unquote 

Samar Singh actually tells Mannu that he will give her such a gift (uphaar) on her wedding which no one else can give.

I feel it will be Frazier's head😛
Thank you Anna for this lovely update.

oh god...now MB is calling trouble herself..i dnt want mannu to forgive her...but she will do ..as its what hstry says:( ... i hope MB gets hell of a time before she is forgiven..!!

and dear...its damayanti and nal...

great updat... thanx..