anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

PART 1:

In British Commisionary:

Show starts with MB telling Fraiser that she belongs to Mahara Gangadhar's..she was His, She is His and she will be His Forever…. (MB looks like u have amnesia, King never accepted you as a lover or Premika 😆😆😆)

Then we see Mannu and King taking saat phere.. Suddenly their Gathbandhan is caught in Fire…

Mannu awakes from her dream and says this was a dream, what happens if this becomes true and is worried.  

Moropant received a letter from Peshwa Baji Rao and ask him to take care of mannu and forgive her all mistakes.. (MUST SEE, how much Baji Roa loves his chabeli)Mannu comes to Her father and Moropant ask her why is she crying..Mannu says she do not understand anything. Why she feels like she is surrounded by difficult situations. Moropant ask her to sit- and explains her the situations are difficult..and ask her what is bothering her..

Mannu tells him she saw weird dream, Moropant ask what kind of dream.. Mannu tells if Ajji saab was here, she would have console her by saying after seeing bad dream we have to do NAJAR Utar (casting najar). Moropant says Ajji saab is not her her but her father is here to  cast her Najar. (not sure what it means in English, i guess casting evil out)..  

Mannu teaches him how to do and Moropant start sneezing…Mannu tells him Ajji saab does it for 7 times  …. (must see a humorous scene)

Moropant says you have my blessing.. And father daughter have a nice moment of sneezing competition.

PART 2:

Then we see king putting Mangalsutra on MB and pandit saying from now on both of you are joined for janam janame… mannu is sad. All  Janta's are chanting Maharaj Ganga Dhar Roa ki Jai… MB mocks mannu by saying didn't I tell you that one Tawayaf (prostitute) will change Jhansi's fate.. MB was dreaming and she smiles at herself and looks at the mirror and she says the tawaf will change her destiny and write her own fate. (LOL...MB is day Dreaming )

The British Fraser is in Jhansi palace awaiting for the king and says why was he called early. He sees Prime minister coming and says he is still awaiting.  PM tells him King is coming. King comes and greets Fraser. And tells him he want Sumer Singh. Fraser is shocked. King tells him that we both were fighting  and he was replaced with Fake one and that Fake one was killed so he wants to who was behind all of this. Fraser says My people are searching him. King says I need SS alive if not he will send a message to Fort Williams. Faser leaves the room.

King says to PM he wants to talk to him. He says who ever wrote this letter wants welfare of jhansi.

Mannu is telling Tatya guru, In Bithur everyone are against Firangi but here even the people from palace are supporting these Dhurth (evil) Firangi.  Tatya says most of the Jhansi people are playing in hand of firangi. Mannu says I will not let my jhansi be fooled by firnagi.

PART 3:

In British Commisionary:

Fraser is mad and abusing King by saying how dare he? He say I will king the King. The desi Naukar was putting alcohal in the glass and he hands it to Fraser but Fraser splashess Alcohal in the servant face. Another Firangi ask fraser to come down. Firangi tells him that MB refuse to come.

IN MB's Room:

MB is admiring in mirror one of her dassi comes to give message send by Fraser. She reads the message and it says you either come and meet me or I will tell your truth to the King. MB is shocked. MB comes to meet Fraser in Commiosnary. MB ask why you called me so late at night.

Fraser shoots the Putla of Ganga Dhar Roo. MB panicks and say u kill my king. Faser calms her down by saying you kill Ganga Dhar and gives her a pistol.

Mannu promises that she will potect her Jhansi from Firangi. Tatya Guru tells her only spark is needed to get rid of these firangi..

Pre-cap: Mann gets a letter from a Naand (husband sister)

Sorry for any mistake...  (PART 1 and ist half of 2nd part is a must watch  it was fun and humorous)  ... MB's part is boring as usual... POOR lady, got ditch by king and she is still day dreaming of marrying King and becoming Queen of Jhansi .... I am sure by tomorrow she will be deceived by her lover Fraser....

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Anna for the lovely update.
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Anna.. You are doing a fab job with the updates.. Thank you..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 a wonderful update 😊

this episode is the turning point w.r.t. MB and we shud see her changing colors on the Republic day episode, hopefully