IMP Regarding Archieving This Section:PLSS READ

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello All lovely PB forum members😃

Sinse the show is over..IF dev team is thinking of Archieving this forum as not many activities r happening these days..

So before taking the decision I would like to take your opinion on this😳

Do you'll want this forum to remain open for few days more or  should I go ahead with the decision of archieving it..

Please post your decision in this thread only..based on majority's verdict..I will take the decision😊

PB Dev team

Hi Jyoti, Yes we want it to be open here for some more time..Though the show is long over, there is a lot of activity and posts happening here. Coming to this forum and checking on the updates has become a sort of habit which we don't want to let go of so easily.........

So my kind request is to keep it for some more time..

Thanks in advance..

please dont close the forum, as otherwise i wouldn't know about my favorite rumpa and hitesh. i dont live in india and its the only way to keep info about them.

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I have a request
We want u again in 2nd Season Of PB as Our Moderater plzzzzzzz
Yes I want this forum to be archeived. Unnecessary and meaningless posts are being created and occassionally when I visit here people are into verbal fights.
No Jyoti please .Other serials which are not running like Kahani Khar Khar Ki  forum stil open so please do not close.
noooooooo plz is forum ko close mat karna main bhi india main nahi rehti aur sirf yahi forum mujhe hitesh aur rumpa k bare main batata hai plzzzzzzzzzzz bund nahi karna
Originally posted by sunandshine

Yes I want this forum to be archeived. Unnecessary and meaningless posts are being created and occassionally when I visit here people are into verbal fights.

SO true SAS di!!!..Agreed!shud b archived