MIKA INSULTED SURESH WADKAR?//

Posted: 14 years ago
woh............
In the matc b/w shankar and mohit mika asked Amey to come and sing if u r suresh wadkar's student.
there is no mistake in that,but still puting suresh wadkar's name in such a cheap fight is not good,not genuine.
Amey in the reply asked they(Amey and Rahul) r coming from suresh wadkar and ready to fight mika can come .

is there any reasong from Mika to put suresh wadkar's name there?
who is suresh wadkar and what is he...let him think....
Rahul and Amey need to think about suresh wadkar before coming to such meaningless competition.
he just talked practically...
Stop bashing Mika all the time....
Mika this Mika that.... First of all Ameya should act like Suresh ji's student...  And this is the attitude of a Punjabi...being straight forward...
And talking to the point n thats wat he did....Thats all
i agree.. mika asked ameya to act as a student of sureshiji rader dan being childish.. thou m a fan of ameya m highly disapponted in him dis time!!
I agree, Mikka just told about suresh wadekar to lift the spirit of amay.. there is nothing wrong in that.

Guys I would like to mention something here..

I heard   alot about mika during the Rakhi's controversary..

I saw him in ISJSMB and also in MMM.. personally I feel he is not that bad human being as he is projected..

he is  not  the best captain or best singer in this competition... but one thing I must say, he looks very genuine and straightforward to me.. Only in his first fight ( i am not sure against whom) he was a little weird..

But I find him very genuine and i believe he has ample of knowledge in music...

Originally posted by t2004sachin

I agree, Mikka just told about suresh wadekar to lift the spirit of amay.. there is nothing wrong in that.

I saw him in ISJSMB and also in MMM.. personally I feel he is not that bad human being as he is projected..

he is  not  the best captain or best singer in this competition... but one thing I must say, he looks very genuine and straightforward to me.. Only in his first fight ( i am not sure against whom) he was a little weird..

Totally Agree..!! 😛
Originally posted by t2004sachin

I agree i think mika tried to put amey in a position so that he feels he should sing for suresh wadkar at least....... 😊
Originally posted by JattitudePunjab

he just talked practically...
Stop bashing Mika all the time....
Mika this Mika that.... First of all Ameya should act like Suresh ji's student...  And this is the attitude of a Punjabi...being straight forward...
And talking to the point n thats wat he did....Thats all

being crass, you mean.
Originally posted by JattitudePunjab

he just talked practically...<br>Stop bashing Mika all the time....<br>Mika this Mika that.... First of all Ameya should act like Suresh ji's student... And this is the attitude of a Punjabi...being straight forward...<br>And talking to the point n thats wat he did....Thats all<br>

very true
mika was just trying to push ameya to come upto the stage..
he didnt insult anybody.. its his falut he shud hv controlled his emotions.. aftr all they are his seniors, if u cant respect ur seniors then u cant go anywhr
gengarjetty2
are u talking abt Ameya or Mika....

^^^^^^
Amaya Wadkar, of course...koi shaq!!😆