B. P. Singh made 6 Episodes of CID in 1986 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
But my post was a compliment. I saw a very sweet enthusiastic little girl who has thought about a given thing from all directions and comes up with valid eplainations. You know how to reason out well, thats nice. Maybe its how you same makes the difference. here in written form I see no hint of you being rude.Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

no its not a surname. its like 2 names. like Subhas chandra bose or Raja ram mohan roy. frget the last name but the other names "SUBHAS CHANDRA" n "RAJA RAM MOHAN"😆 its smtn like that. 😆 yeah they showed wen ACP sir had gone 2 london to get a criminal n ws suspended. they had given the name oon the passengers list!

Excellent observation! 😊 I can confirm that the passengers list shows his name as "S. Pradyuman". Here is a screenshot:

It could very well be that the 'S' stands for 'Shrikant'. BTW this reminds me of the episode where Daya's name is shown (Case of the Injured Witness) and it's also in a similar fashion: 'S. Dayanand'. I like your explanation about the ACP's first name being Shrikant and middle name being Pradyuman. Kya zabardast logic hain. 👍🏼

Edited by Kal El - 14 years ago
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

But my post was a compliment. I saw a very sweet enthusiastic little girl who has thought about a given thing from all directions and comes up with valid eplainations. You know how to reason out well, thats nice. Maybe its how you same makes the difference. here in written form I see no hint of you being rude.

😊