anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Dear Friends,

Friday is a hectic day for me as I have to wrap up my weekly work and reports so I am extremely sorry for the delay...

Thank you for waiting patiently..

Anna
Below is the todays shows
---------------------

Show starts where we left off yesterday..

King tells stops and looks the gold coin..Manu and dassi are scare..

King says come here, mannu walks up to king (mannu has hidden her face with dupatta)

King says you dropped your coin and gives it back to her.

Mannu looks at him in awe (i love the romantic music they play for mannu and roa)
 and she goes away. Mannu is out in the open away from the palace.....and she ask about the different direction? Mannu tells her dassi to wait here.. She will go alone but all dassi says no, she is new here and do not know about Jhansi whereabouts. they cannot leave her alone..Mannu orders them. Mannu goes to see Jhansi..

All the people are enjoying with the daily chores of their life.  One Shop owner is distributing sweets one guy comes and says you never give anything free. The shop owner says Maharani is coming and he will distibute the sweets. The shop owner sees mannu and say you come and get the sweet for yourself ... mannu is happy ..

Two ladies are pulling water from the well. One lady ask why are you in rush today. The another ladies says she has to go to see the Queen later on. Mannu is happy seeing peoples interaction? Mannu sees the King Palace and is happy; she sees another building where british flag is flying. She pick the mitti and says Jhansi has accepted her honorly. ..... so she will do everything for its safety..from today Jhansi is her mother..

In the Kings palace:

MB comes and says hazur, King says I want to take rest and you know not to disturb me..King says you are here after knowing that I don't want to see you. MB says forgive me for my mistake. And says I have called the dancer for you. King says I will think about it. MB turns to leave and smile evily saying the dancer will be no one but hone wali maharani in disguised

Evening time Mannu out in street:

People were talking how good king is, and how much he cares for his Jantas. Mannu is happy hearing that.... the guys again says I have heard our queen is brave and courageous too and she had beaten Firangi ..Mannu suddenly hears Sumer Singh's voice and is happy and she expressed her desire to meet him. Sumer Singh says he can not believe she is out here openly, how did she escape so many bodyguards. Sumer Singh says there is a woman who leaves mahal at night and goes into Commisonary..I think she might be the same woman who planned your attacked, I have followed her many times but suddenly she vanishes..Mannu ask if she will come tonite too but Sumer Singh is gone. 

Mannu's palace:

Evil trio tells moropant that they are here to meet Hone Wali Mannu and she is no where to be seen ...  ... Parachi says she is doing pooja..Janaki bai say, before you said she is bathing and now puja.. Parachi then says, don't you know after bathing you do puja, before puja you have to decorate thali with flowers, kum kum, rudra and etc..

Evil trio are not happy.  Evil trio says does that mean we have to wait all night to see Queen..

Tatya Guru says if you have given us a notice before we could have make arrangements and now we cannot disturb her in puja..

Outside in the evening:

Mannu is waiting outside of palace to see who leaves at night. someone comes out just like sumer singh has said. Mannu follow the figure to british commisonary. There is a strong wind pushing mannu by the time mannu opens her eyes t he figure is gone..Mannu is disappointed and puts her hand in the wall of commiosnary building. The door opens.. Mannu goes inside..it is british commisionary.

MB comes to the same Britisher who she paid to kill mannu. MB says all her plan has backfired and wonders what kind of power is protecting manikarnika.. She tells the commisoner that she had made a plan that will hault the marriage, commissoner ask how... MB says she has invited the king for dance. Mannu will be upset when she sees the king busy with the dancers and King will see hone wali maharani in kaniz place and spying on him...then you will know the result and she leaves..

Mannu is outside waiting and sees the lady leaving british commisonery and she follows..MB turns to see if anyone is following her but mannu disappears. MB comes to her room and she adores the necklace Mannu is shocked to see her necklace there (necklace was stole from mannu's room)  .. MB is dancing with the necklace and finally mannu sees the face and is shocked ?

No pre-cap

I am so glad finally, Mannu has seen evil side of MB I hope she will not trust MB blindly like before and teach her some lesson

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No worries Anna – take your time will wait for it..

dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update Anna.. This story is getting interesting now.. Today they have a 1hr Episode and waiting to see how MB gets exposed.