Da vinci Code...Dan Brown - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

well....this a book where u can see or learn abt some unknown facts abt christ.like he is married ...had a daughter....he was just an human being...and emperor contantine changed the bible thereby deleting all the human part of christ and turned him into a saint.

well i guess....roman catholic church has banned the book but it is one of the best sellers worldwide.

so...do u believe the facts?.....

commentsπŸ˜›

no reply's....guess no one read??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
(Keeps chin of hand and ponders a while)

Yes i have read it. Have really enjoyed it. Of course I would have been more surprised if the pope hadn't banned it πŸ˜ƒ . But apparently the theories in this book are not new and these rumours and whispers have always been there. Its just that Dan Brown put it in a book which was written well and in the form of a thriller. As it had a good pace and was about a very controversial topic it made it to the top of the best seller lists. There have always existed people who believed this.
Dan Brown has written some other very good novels as well- like Digital Fortress, Angels and Demons(u will really like this one if u like Da vinci code)and Deception Point.
u could also try his oficial website www.danbrown.com
O.K hazel girl . I haven't read it yet . But i certainly will read it and comment on it once i'm done !! 😊 😊
indygirl...read it.its grt. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
winnie...i believe the facts.Dan really did a research.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
i've read it, and i've read the prequel too "angels and demons" and i have to say that robert langdon's charachter is too good!, omg i couldnt put the book down, and as for the facts, some of dan brown's facts in that book have been proven wrong so...
yeah ive read da book n i reccomend it to ppl who avent read it
i also learnt more things from the book which i did not no bout like how the portrait of the last supper jesus christs wife is next to him in dat pic wen its supposed to b a portrait of 13 men
I have read it. It's a very interesting book, but I can't say I believe everything he states. Has anyone seen a documentary called "The Da Vinci Code Declassified"? In this show they say that out of the many claims Dan makes, only 8 are actually true....
But I guess he writes in a way that makes you want to believe everything....
Originally posted by renu_1919

I have read it. It's a very interesting book, but I can't say I believe everything he states. Has anyone seen a documentary called "The Da Vinci Code Declassified"? In this show they say that out of the many claims Dan makes, only 8 are actually true....
But I guess he writes in a way that makes you want to believe everything....

Yes I saw that as well. It was on in the uk. I don't believe that Jesus was married but I do believe that the Bible was changed like it says in the book.
agree with u renu.
i also like deception point by him. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›