Eye contact with strangers

Posted: 14 years ago
Does anyone else avoid looking strangers in the eye?  Like just random people you meet on the street, subway, parties, school?  Even if I know someone is staring I try not to look at them.  Its just that I think its gives out the wrong impression and other people often take it the wrong way especially since i cant take this smile off of my face.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL.   Its happened several times and it was just bizarre..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜† ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meena1

Does anyone else avoid looking strangers in the eye?  Like just random people you meet on the street, subway, parties, school?  Even if I know someone is staring I try not to look at them.  Its just that I think its gives out the wrong impression and other people often take it the wrong way especially since i cant take this smile off of my face.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL.   Its happened several times and it was just bizarre..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜† ...

Did anyone of them burst out singing...
meenaaaaaaaaaa  aaa gayaaa teraaa dewaanaaaaaaaaaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Did anyone of them burst out singing...
meenaaaaaaaaaa  aaa gayaaa teraaa dewaanaaaaaaaaaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL.... no i am serious.. i been labeled a snob at school for this..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

LOL.... no i am serious.. i been labeled a snob at school for this..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Snob is better than arrogant.πŸ˜†
If only they knew that you were made of butter.πŸ˜‰
^^LOL.. Summer ji.. shukriya..😳

so in general.. do you do that..??  i mean not saying in the workplace and stuff..or in classrooms.. just you know as you are walking on the street... πŸ˜†

^^LOL.. Summer ji.. shukriya..😳

so in general.. do you do that..??  i mean not saying in the workplace and stuff..or in classrooms.. just you know as you are walking on the street... πŸ˜†

Depends on how much I like the one who is so blatantly and openly staring at meπŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Depends on how much I like the one who is so blatantly and openly staring at meπŸ˜›

haha.. yea.. its also situational..πŸ˜†..  i gotta admit i am bias at times.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
LOL... well I'm usually lost in my own thoughts when walking down the street, and I don't think anyone stares at me anyway lol... but yeh a pretty lady will always catch my attention, though I don't stare at people lol
Originally posted by: Emptiness

LOL... well I'm usually lost in my own thoughts when walking down the street, and I don't think anyone stares at me anyway lol... but yeh a pretty lady will always catch my attention, though I don't stare at people lol

haha.. lol.. yea..  its just plain rude to stare at ppl.. but some desis dont think so..πŸ€” India takes the staring thing to a whole different level..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Here in Houston, we don't get to walk on the street as much as you New Yorkers do, Meena.  I come across the "gazers" at the airports --- each has a distinct style of staring based on which country they are from πŸ˜†