Some of the changes coming this Weekend

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi All,

Last Year i.e. 2009 has been the year of hardship and steady growth in terms of our traffic 😊. While a lot of Dotcom companies going into red and market becoming more competitive its essential to continuously re-invent, innovate and continously improvise not just to retain our leadership in the niche but also to move to the next orbit before competition catches us. And the following graph shows how our Daily Unique Visitors is on a rise:

And now its 2010 and we have set an internal target of reaching 200,000 unique visitors a day by the end of this year and with the new changes we are quite optimistic of reaching this target.

Now coming to the new changes that you are going to see by the end of this week are:

a) Alerts for Scraps / Testimonials

b) Page Speed to improve 2X

We have been working on further reducing the page download time and improve network latency and we expect with the new changes we will be able to reduce the download size almost half of what it is right now and page speed will be 2X of what it is right now. 😊 And with this change not just the visitors with slow internet will see considerable improvement but also the ones with high speed internet.

c) Few minor bug fixes that has been reported on our Suggestions & Comments forum.

We value and appreciate all the feedback that comes directly from our members and they really help us a lot  in further improving the site.

Following that we would be working on Email Deliverability issues. We appreciate your patience and continued support in making India-Forums a vibrant community and fun place to be.

Cheers,
Vijay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Vijay Bhaiiya, I'm sure your Overwhelmed with this, I Know I am. It's so GR8 To See the growth in India-forums. the site truly rocks. 😃

Finally people, Alert for Scrap is here Edited by Imran94 - 14 years ago
Thanks a ton,Vijay bhayya it was needed seriously:)
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Congrats Vijay 👏
wow awesome these 2 f new Features...

b) Page Speed to improve 2X Great . 👏

👏
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thankyou soo much Vijay Bhai!!!!! 🤗 Looking forward to these new changes!!!! 😃
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow thats great vijay bhai.
thanks alot
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Vijay for these features 😃 but just to bring to your instant notice the Preview Post button is not working !! Please look into it !! 😃 And I am really happy for the Alert feature. IT was needed badly !!! 😃
Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: monikaseth

Wow Congrats Vijay 👏
wow awesome these 2 f new Features...

b) Page Speed to improve 2X Great . 👏

👏

Yea i second you i loved these two new features.👏
Thanks,Vijay bhayya.👏
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aww great,but could you please explain me whats with the alert for scrap thing?Will it pop up like PM alert? 😕 i use scrapbook cause it doesn't have the java scripted alert,so please clarify.

thanks a lot.
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishan.k

Thanks Vijay for these features 😃 but just to bring to your instant notice the Preview Post button is not working !! Please look into it !! 😃 And I am really happy for the Alert feature. IT was needed badly !!! 😃

The problem has been taken care of.

Cheers