anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Moropant comes and tell Mannu to get ready as Maharaja is coming for Bar-Badhu's (bride & Groom)introduction… Mannu and Parachi leaves to get ready.

MB steals the letter and gold coin. She changes the letter that mannu has written by stating I refuse to marry you as I am in love with someone else.

Parachi tells Mannu to walk like Maharani and ask her to wear the necklace maharaja has gifted her but the necklace is missing from the jewlery box as well as the letter and gold coin too.

MB comes to the Throne room where Ganga is along with all of his folks.

Tatya tope and Mannu father comes to the mahel and bring gifts to King and also invite him for Bar-Badhu introduction. Ganga Dhar accepts the sagun and sees letter in there. And sevak gives letter to the king. MB is happy and king ask the Tatya pandit to read the letter…

Mannu is searching for the letter and coin in her room and is worried as she did not find it and says someone have taken it, my dassi (servant) do not have courage to steal from her but who is it then.

Tatya pandit stops while reading the letter. King ask why he stop…Pandit says he is overwhelmed with the amazing words she has used to write this letter. Pandit reads the letter but he changes the words in his own like manu is praising his strength and his wisdom.

MB is shocked... …king is happy and ask his prime minster to get ready to go to Durga maa temple to meet manu..

Everyone leaves, pandit ask tatya tope to read the letter and tope is shocked by reading the letter. Tope says but the letter you read. Tatya tope says he is happy atleast some one apna is here in jhansi for my Mannu. Pandit says after reading this letter, I am sure Manikarnika has enemy who does not want her to get her to the throne. And we need to find who is the one who wrote a letter in her name.

Manu and Parachi are worried. Manu says she do not have any proof other than that coin to prove what sumer Singh said. Tatya tope comes to manu and ask if she wrote any letter to the king. Manu says yes she did wrote about the incident.....and tatya shows her coins..manu says how did he got it Tope says from kings palace. Manu says she did write a letter but did not send the letter to maharaja yet. The letter along with this coin were missing and we have been searching for it. Tope is shocked .....manu reads the letter and says she did not write this letter. She wrote about the incident and to alert king saying someone is scheming against him with firangi and please be aware of it.  Manu tells tatya guru saying someone stole her letter. And they replace her letter with this one. … Tatya tope tells mannu this is not Bithur, here you not only have Firangi but King's own people are enemies and are scheming against the king. Tope tells manu not to trust anyone.......no one should know what is in your heart this is what will differentiate you as great queen and he knows she will be a great History maker…

precap: King comes to see Manu

Sorry for mistake ......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks anna for the quick and great update..

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx dear..missed the epsde