Chat Clubs

*Varun Mehta FC* Indianinjas

.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ƒIts is true that the stars sparkle on their own, a child smiles inspite of all difficulties and rains shower to earth for pleasure... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜Šthey are all self - made they don't need any medium to work or to go ahead. As It is people some people have these finest qualities of acheiving things independently and cherishing it their whole life...๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜›there is one member in India-Forums who has such wondersul qualities to stand on his own and make brilliant wonders to wonder about.๐Ÿ˜›

this member is hell creative...he has been here since 2 years and has acheived a great status of a member as well - how? well he was one of the offcial videobie once who worked very hard for forums like left right and special squad. he also posted several promos of tv shows at the same time.

Like every other person, he also becomes sometimes rude and talk arrogantly and never mean it from heart. what makes him great is the artist living inside him that has no words to mention.

It was the same year when he joined India-Forums and shot an ordinary movie with little kids with a handicam. the footage remained captured in his cam and he decided not to touch it unless he learn 
some high quality editing of video and sound.

After one and a half year he began editing on this, and gave this movie a new look, still he never thought what he was doing is going to create 'HISTORY' one day. after completing the movie. he uploaded
the trailer on youtube which got a fantastic response.

the movie was offciially released on youtube on september 23rd 2009, and became one of the most viewed movie on youtube providing his channel more than 6 medals.

The media came to know slowly abut it and started publishing articles and news on it. even a small review
on the movie was also published.  which is great. The movie made its name on the internet efficiently

๐Ÿ‘and now for the final one...nobody could ever guessed that a movie like this ..can get a call from an INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL..which becaime a dream come true for him. the movie was offcially invited for the festival. This doubled the successs of the movie AS IT IS THE FIRST TIME A MOVIE LIKE THIS was made and got so muccchhh success...the kids and their parents were on cloud nine and so was he! ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘The media became active and took interviews from him about the success of the movie.๐Ÿ‘

Now after all this bhasshaan ๐Ÿ˜† let us take the name we r talking about..

he is none other than

*Human_Torch* alias Varun Mehta

โญ๏ธCongratualtions Varun Bhai and best of luck for the festivalโญ๏ธ

The movie's name is INDIANINJAS๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ‘Thanks Neetu dii for this wonderfull write up ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by .Rabi. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rabi. thumbnail
The Articles On the Success

MyNews.in - ?6 hours ago?
New Delhi: Internet Movie Indianinjas' directed by Varun Mehta has created history in such a small period of time. It is indeed a great acheivement for a ...

Merinews - ?Jan 4, 2010?
The Movie Indianinjas released on Internet Directed By Varun Mehta ha
s met with an outstanding response and has been invited at 16:9 International Film ...

Its an honor to reach there - Varun Mehta

MyNews.in - Preetam Juneja - ?Jan 4, 2010?
Internet Movie Indianinjas, a short live action film on kids directed by Varun Mehta has got enough recognition on the internet through websites like ...

More Media Bytes

Indianinjas directed by Varun Mehta and released on Internet has received a Prestigious honor to be called for a submission in the 16 : 9 International Film Festival.

๐Ÿ˜Š WHOLE INTERVIEW OF INDIANINJAS TEAM๐Ÿ˜Š

ttp://cplash.com/post/We-are-Proud-of-this-acheivement---Indianinjas-Team790.html

๐Ÿ˜ŠSuccess bash of Internet movie 'Indianinjas' ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ŠSuccess Bash of 'Indianinjas'๐Ÿ˜Š

By pucchu on February 9, 2010 India, Republic of

๐Ÿ˜ŠSuccess Bash of 'Internet Movie Indianinjas' ๐Ÿ˜Š

by tarunjuneja, February 8, 2010 21:30

๐Ÿ˜ŠIndianinjas Team celebrates the success ๐Ÿ˜Š

On February 9, 2010 | Art & Entertainment | Hits: 14

๐Ÿ˜ŠSuccess Bash of 'Indianinjas'๐Ÿ˜Š

Tue, 02/09/2010 - 03:57 โ€” tarun juneja

.Rabi. thumbnail
The Popular Videos

The smash hit Trailer

The Official Trailer

Trailer Aired on a NEWS CHANNEL

Pics of Movie Released By Press

*Promotional Event Of The Movie*

*Varun's First Short Interview*

*Official Review*

His video interviews were shown on channels like Etv, live india, Cneb and the trailer on mahua...

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
.Rabi. thumbnail

1- .Rabi. (Rabi)๐Ÿค—

2-Neetu ๐Ÿค—

3-Saru๐Ÿค—

4-Deba๐Ÿค—

5- vikynme ๐Ÿค—

oh mine rabi....

it looks aosome..aosome...osome...

wow i m the first one count me in..jaldi๐Ÿ˜†

wow...it will be double histoory ...first mannu created nd now ...

a member in i-f having his own fc

WOW............!!!!!!!!!!!

mannu i would be searching for the articles everyday...m sure some would be coming.....

rabi great job again :)
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^^

oh mine mine rabi i m feeling .... kya kahun cant express it in words...๐Ÿค—

its BBBEEEEAAAUUUTTTIIIFFFULLLLL....๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks a lot so much...really for this...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Rabi,loveeeeeeeeeeeely first page.Join me too!!!
Crazy_4_RA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cngratz Varun Bro....I appreciate ur work.....๐Ÿ‘.....keep it up bhai.....๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›.....