Rishta.Com

Kavi Shastri - Immensely Talented!

i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Okay Honestly, how can a guy be so damn adorableeeee !! HE has such a child like innocence, it is so visible  in his scenes... I have watched the episode everyday since Sunday 😆 (IamBadlyHooked ToRishta.Com) & All i can say is he is an amazing actor... For the first time there was nothing for me to criztise in an actor & that to someone who doesn't even have that much of an expereince... I haven't been actor (Male) Crazyyy except 2 of the actors & yeah one of them is a Vj i mean... He really has something in him that makes me wonder where was he all these years.

Just not the Character Rohan but the person him Self Kavi, he seems to be such a gieunue human being from the FB & Twitter. I mean there are hardly actors today who actually do take out the time to interact with their fans. He seems to be so humble so down to earth guy. I mean what do us Fans want just a lil bit of interaction & Offcourse entertainment from them etc. & For ME he qualifies all...

Oh & how can i not mention his looks, Firstly his looks are totally diffrent, he looks punjabi doesn't he? But oh well i guess he isn't 😆. So well he doesn't resemble anyone he has his own style. Everything about him just makes me Drool over him more. 😍 & that british accent when he speaks in English 😍😍😍 !! Thats a killerrr.

Anyways, The point is i really really think that the Indian Telvision Industry is extremly lucky to witness an actors entry who has such an immense capblility. He just doesn't have good looks, but the attidue, the personality, the ablility to act & most importantly to capture people's Heart. 😳  I think my words are falling short now... I know this might be to early to judge but thats what my heart sayss... & I am sure it TRUE 😳

P.S - HE Replied to ME on FB !! *DIES* 😍 !! I am still zooned out !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Rema! =D

Omg! I agree with EVERYTHING that you have mentioned in this poosst! OMG..looovvve him! And the best part, omg his accent..when i hear him...i was like in heaven! Hawwwwwwww. omg! I like died! :D hahah. SOOO cute! and yes! HE is a fab actor!! :D and plus as you said, he doeesn't even have too much experience!! So, he is just amazing for me too!

Btw, he has fb!? whats his REAL id? lol..i am going to add him! *yayyyy!* heheh

Oh and forgot to add, i would watch Love Aaj Kal JUST to see some scenes of him! heheh. and yesh, i have watched the first epi QUITE a few times cuz of Kaviiiii :D heheEdited by armaankideewani - 14 years ago
Vitna thumbnail
Heyyyyy Remaa!
OMG! lol i feel like a stalker, i stalked him on FB! 😆 lol well ima fan so its okay i guess 😆
Yee i added him just now and hopefully he'll add me and i can spam on his profile 😆
playin well atlease he replies buh im fosho he will since he replied to yu :)
And indeed he is a wonderful actor even tho he had lil experience...
He's so childish and so innocent which i love it
i mean seriously hes HAWT :$
Lol
and he from uk which i kinda figured out when he was talkin in english 😆
well all the things yu said abt him is so true
I hope i get to meet him one day :$ Lool

V i d h i(:
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rema, you lucky Duck yaar!!

i cant belive you got a reply from him.

Honestly i weasnt much interested in R.com, but i accidentally caught the epi ydaya at like 11pm, lolz..and  I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!

mostly Rohan, hes sooo dayum Haawwwwttt, i could drool over him every freaking day, hayyee...gosh! 😍

I love his attitude, he can be sweet and a jesrk at the same time, loved how he went and asked the other guy[forgot his name] whether he thinks that hes insensitive or not😆 Soo cute!

and the way be paid before leaving Ruchika ans Isha at the table, Uff..now thats a gentleman..who couldnt fall in love with this guy!

Where has he been all this time?

Totally love him!❤️ Need to see him 7 days a wwk not 1 day! [sad face] oh well! :D

-Ami- thumbnail

To tell you the truth, *cough* he looked okay to me at first. =P But after watching the first epi of Ristha.com, I was like "dude, I think I'm in love" =P

He's so talented, and then, I think he's oh so very sweet. =D You telling that he's replied to you on FB and him visiting IF and all. =D The sweetest thing ever.

@armaankideewani - Yeah, SAME HERE !! When i figured out he was in LAK i was like OMG I AM so gona watch it & so i did watch the movie again to see his partssssssssssss !! OMG he looks so diffrent then beforeeeeeeee... he lost so much wait !! OMG do you know he also worked in a British movie i think its called popcorn lol I am so gona watch ittttttttttttttttttttttttt !! 😆
@AZN.CHiCA - Vidhiiiiiiiiiiii looool 😆 hahah i think everyone is stalking him on FB now, His account is almost explouded with fans... 😆 ! Oh yeah for sureeeeee, He is justtttttttttttttttttttt 😍 Drool worthyyyy !!

OMG Vidhiii same hereeee yaar !! I am gona feel like the luckest person in the world if i get to meet him. I will proably faint if i see him butt 😆
Originally posted by: *payal_15*

Rema, you lucky Duck yaar!!

i cant belive you got a reply from him.
😆 Me neitherrrrrrrr, I was crazliy smiling all through my lectures, everyone must be thinking what an idiot 😆

Honestly i weasnt much interested in R.com, but i accidentally caught the epi ydaya at like 11pm, lolz..and  I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!
Me too, I didn't think i was going to love them so so much, I just watched it for shrutiii & OMG Kavi was like the supriseeee for me, HE WAS JUST AMAZINGGG !!! & YEAH the show is damn amazing, the diligoues are just amazinggggggggggggg !!

mostly Rohan, hes sooo dayum Haawwwwttt, i could drool over him every freaking day, hayyee...gosh! 😍 TOTALLY AGREEE WITH YOU !!!

I love his attitude, he can be sweet and a jesrk at the same time, loved how he went and asked the other guy[forgot his name] whether he thinks that hes insensitive or not😆 Soo cute!

ahahaha i know eh jerk & Sweet 😆, not all people have talent to multi-tasking:P !! hahahaah lool the insensitive part was just 🤣
🤣🤣

and the way be paid before leaving Ruchika ans Isha at the table, Uff..now thats a gentleman..who couldnt fall in love with this guy! I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !! i was just like AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !! HOW ADORABLEEE !!

Where has he been all this time? I havebeen wondering the same all this time 😆

Totally love him!❤️ Need to see him 7 days a wwk not 1 day! [sad face] oh well! :D
Actually no, Thankgod we are not or else i would have failed in university 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: -Ami-

To tell you the truth, *cough* he looked okay to me at first. =P But after watching the first epi of Ristha.com, I was like "dude, I think I'm in love" =P

hahahahahaha i knowwwww SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! 😍😍😍😍😍

He's so talented, and then, I think he's oh so very sweet. =D You telling that he's replied to you on FB and him visiting IF and all. =D The sweetest thing ever.

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
I agree with each and every word of urs!!..Kavi is just a sweet heart.!!..Not only he is a great  actor but an awesome person too..!!..It always feels great when our favourite celebs give us a little attention too..!!..The feeling is really amazing..!!..We love and drool over him and in return we get to hear some sweet words..who wouldn't love that??..and his looks..haaaaye..when I saw him for the first time I felt he looked like Gerad Butler..!!..I must say this guy is immensely hot with a pinch of coolness and extremely cuteness..!!..His twinkling naughty eyes r something..!!...He is like fire on ice..😃..rough n tough..yet has softness in him..

and the character of  Rohan is a copy-paste of  my dream guy..😍..I at last found him..😆

And his acting is mind-blowing..he is a very natural actor..when I see him on screen I don't feel he's acting..it's like he's leading a normal life and it's being shown on TV..!!..

just loveeeeeeeeee you Kavi...😳