Dill Mill Gaye

Tammana/Moulshree Sachdeva nwont return

aarora thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey this is what her status message on facebook states..she wont return now..so more chances of being Riddhima-Sid a couple..get another girl CVs but dont make Riddhima-Sid a couple..

PS: Mods can close this if they find it irrelevant..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidtamanna thumbnail
that is a fake profile of moulshree...no confirmed news my any1 so there r still chances n i hope she wil b back as sidna is the best n no1 can come between them.....misssing moulshree a lot...shes gr8 n miss her fantastic chemistry wid karan wahi
wilfen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND i'M NOT TRYING TO CONTRADICT OR HURT ANYONE'S SENTIMENTS HERE.

Well, since there has been no official confirmation about Moulshree's exit, crazy fans like me are still hoping for a positive.

So yes, we hope that Moulshree would be back soon and in fact maybe the Cvs are actually send Sid to Canada for his Tamanna. lol!! ; )
aarora thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidtamanna

that is a fake profile of moulshree...no confirmed news my any1 so there r still chances n i hope she wil b back as sidna is the best n no1 can come between them.....misssing moulshree a lot...shes gr8 n miss her fantastic chemistry wid karan wahi

hey i never said its confirmed..here is the link of profile..not even sure if its real or fake..just thought to share !!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000241718125&ref=ts
sidtamanna thumbnail
i know dear...i added moulshree on fb n she later confessed its a fake profile....there is no confirmation of her leaving the show.i think the cvs wil bring her back fr a amjor twist as the track at present sucks 2 the core.i want my sidna jodi back soon
wilfen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After today's episode, I desperately want Tamanna (Moulshree) back!!! Yeh kya ho raha hai, kuch samaj nahi aa raha !!!!!!
LUV191811 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidtamanna

i know dear...i added moulshree on fb n she later confessed its a fake profile....there is no confirmation of her leaving the show.i think the cvs wil bring her back fr a amjor twist as the track at present sucks 2 the core.i want my sidna jodi back soon

😭 HOPE WHT U THINK IS GONNA B TRUE........I WANT SIDNA TOGETHER😉........ I LOVE SID TOO MUCH YAAR.....😛😭
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wilfen

After today's episode, I desperately want Tamanna (Moulshree) back!!! Yeh kya ho raha hai, kuch samaj nahi aa raha !!!!!!

i just loved Sid and Tamu plzzzzzzzzzz bring her back that was a cute love story yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Cv,s y u destroyed it YYYYYYYYYYYYY
Bring her Back😭
Akkisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
guys dun believe on facebook. 90% are fake accounts on facebook of indian celebrites. so dun believe on facebook.
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
even if armaan is not coming back, they will eventually have to being her back to create a twist in Sid and Riddhima;s story.... cos, Sid had argued vehemently with her at one point that he was in love with her, when she told him it was his bachpana, if he ever had to prove he really loved her- they will have to bring her!