6 Jan written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Om Ganeshay Namah

Narad - Pranam parampita. I am amazed by all these incidents. I have heard that there are talks of Lord Ganesh again incarnating on Earth. On the Earth, king Chakrapani's wife gave birth to a boy before time and left him in sea water. Later the same boy comes back to king Chakrapani. All of your decisions are really strange, parampita.
Brahma - I decide people's destiny based on their actions. Whatever you are seeing is all because Lord Ganesh has to incarnate. So be detached and watch everything. Enjoy the vagaries of the lives on Earth.

In king Chakrapani's palace:-
Queen - Maharaj, who is this boy and how is here with you in this palace?
King - He is your son. You had left him in sea water. So much happened and you did not tell me anything.
Queen - I have committed a blunder. Please forgive me.
King - Forget whatever happened. Your sin was so big that you deserved death punishment. But all the ministers were in favour of forgiving you. Go ahead and give your son a hug.

Queen hugs her son.

Later, in darbar
One minister - Today is a very special day for us. We have got our future king. He is our prince.
Different members of the court suggest different names for the prince.
King - I accept all these names. But we got our son by the blessings of Sindhu dev. Hence we will call him Sindu.

Because his mother had left him in sea water soon after his birth, Sindhu's heart was full of anger, hate, and desire for revenge.

King - I am fed of hearing the complaints about your son. He does not pay any attention on his duties.
Queen - Sindu is your son as well. I am myself worried over his behaviour. He kicks the plate and goes away, keeps breaking things.
King - Do not cry. Tomorrow we will go to mahamuni Shaunak. He will guide us.

In Kailash
Parvati - Swami, Sindu is becoming a problem not only for his parents but also for the subjects.
Shiv - Parvati, you are right. Demoniac qualities are developing in Sindhu. Ganesh, what are you thinking? Say something.
Ganesh - Desire often leads to problems, specially if a person faces difficulties in the path of fulfilling his desires.
Shiv - Queen broke her fast untimely, though in dream and then she left her newborn baby in sea water. All are facing punishment because of that.
Parvati - What will be the consequence of all this?
Shiv - It is of no use thinking over consequence before time. Therefore, just wait and watch.
Parvati (to Ganesh) - Son, it is quite natural for a mother to be worried. Now you must find a way out.
Ganesh - As you wish, mother. But you should not worry because you know everything. You know all my forms from my childhood days.

King Chakrapani and his wife visit rishi Shaunak.
Shaunak - May all be well with you. Let me know the purpose of your visit.
King - Great sage, nothing is hidden from you. You know past, present, future. I have just one request. Please shower your blessings on this boy prince Sindhu.
Shaunak - I understand, king. I had already guessed what you and queen are going through. One small mistake resulted into such grave consequences. Dear Sindhu, what do you want to become?
Sindhu - I want to become very powerful.
Shaunak - What will you do when you become powerful.
Sindhu - Power brings respect and the door to opulence open. Even the three worlds can be won.
Shaunak - You need to do tap if you want to gain power. You worship Sun god. Sun gives power to the whole world. Maharaj, please ask Sindhu and maharani to wait outside. I need to discuss something important with you.
King - Maharani, wait at the chariot with prince Sindhu. I will be there.
Shaunak - I have asked Sindhu to do tap. His destructive activities will stop. If he worships sun god with devotion, then his heart will become soft. If he worships with evil intentions, then he will become a cause of worry for the world.
King - As God wishes will happen. You have shown correct path to prince Sindhu.

In Ganesh lok
Riddhi, Siddhi - Swami, mahamuni Shaunak is highly knowledgeable. But he did not give a solution to king Chakrapani's problems. Rather he asked Sindhu to do tap.
Ganesh - Mahamuni Shaunak could not have done anything more. By asking Sindhu to do tap, he has at least given a proper direction to Sindhu.
Siddhi - But you know that people with demoniac qualities always misuse the power they gain from tap.
Ganesh - You are right, but nobody has any solution to this problem. It depends on future what the incidents that happened after Sindhu's birth will lead to.
Riddhi - Swami, you know past, present, future. Please solve Chakrapani's problems.
Ganesh - Have patience. I will take proper actions at right time.