*~* Show Discussion Thread #1 *~* - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
vvinu...sahi kaha kaddu to kaddu hi rahegi...sadme se bahar aane k liye nandini mil gayi hai na use...
i thought nandini was meant to go back to her maayka, and i agree VB is still here she should go back to her sasural. i think the problems will be finished then, and kadambari wil realise the truth..
wo to kadambari ka damagh hi barti rahe gi agar is ghar mein rahi😕
VB is here to uski sasural me to Diwali man rahi hogi....k achha hai bala tali...
par ye bala sumi k pechhe haath dho k pad gai hai.....and uske khali dimag kuchh aur nahi sujhta hai sirf cospiracy and sumi k against plannig k alwa....
Arrey, Cruella ke sasural mein to sasuma chain ki saana legi ki dayan apne maayka mein hai. Sach kaha apne diwali hogi wahan par.

Aur Nandini to permanent fixture hai is ghar mein.

Kadamabari ka to chodiye aap. Main to pehee se hi keherahi oon, her brain is gone on a holiday and does not want to return. Must be freezing in alps right now.

Yesterday's episode was OK,. But Suman should not have gone into that house come what may. Now she will hear an eaful.

But Karthik as usual was dasing in his sky blue shirt when he was speaking to Kanchan.

jaise suman ne kartik par thande paani ki balti daali thi...hum sabko garam kholta hus paani dalna padega in three witches par to make their brain come out of freezed state...to think and to be human....
Amma...im with you all the way...those 3 witches should be boiled to death!! grr...kya samajte hai aapne aapko...especially that Nandini...najane kaise kaise saapne dekhne lagi hai Kartik ko lekar...chi!! i want to smack that smirk off her face...like when she called herself the bahu of the house (was it ystrdy or today?) ...either way...kitni besharam hai...abhi tak shaadi nahin hui aur already bahu ke title dedi aapne aapko...shaadi chodo...engagement bhi nahin hua hai!!! 😡

oh oh....i am completely fida over all the Kartik scenes...i just want to...*sigh*...i just want to 🤗...jee karta hai ke main usse dekhta jaaun...dekhta jaaun...dekhta jaaun....☺️

JAZ

Seriously, I dont understand how can Nandini even think of romance and wedding when Karthik has just lost his brother.

But yesterday she atleast had some sense to tick that Cruella regarding the school matter.

kadambari needs a shrink for sure.

And when I see Kathik, My state is like this🤪

And JAz check out starry's pic of karthik on his bike in Karthik Villa
Edited by vinuchand - 14 years ago
They only think abt making marriages in the family....i guess they dont hav any other work ...
and this nandini ,even though she is aware of cruella...she'll never tell to any1... bekaar hai nandini...useless.(she is only  fit to dreamn talk to herself)
tday kadambari's angry was too much i think...itni bhi gussa sehath keliye teek nahi hai....
but u know nisha....itne gusse k bavjood m sure uski sehat par koi farak nahi padega...
aakhir use Sumi ko aur tang jo karna hai....
Yesterday episode was Ok. As usual I like Karthik and his bike. Wish he had offered lift to me I would have agreed. Ok jokes apart to discuss on the episode:

Kadamabari's anger was a little too much yesterday and uncalled for. I think its beacuse she knew she had chosen Suman for Karthik and Karthik once loved her. Like I had said earlier, Kadamabari will blurt out that Suman was initially chosen for Karthik, she took the first step yesterday. Why does dadi keep quiest when she knows what her daughter is doing?

Its high time Cruella is packed back to her house. Nandini is no good. Its evident Karthik is polite to her but harbours no feelings of love.

The way the serial is going cthe main unanswered question is :

No clue about Karan's car, reason of accident and body;

I guess father knew Kadamabai was a little off her head and thats why disapperead.

Cruelloa, Kadamabari and Nandini will get the credit for Karthik evetaully running behind Suman. Atleast thats what the promos indicate for now. lets see.

That Prabhu's mother is a typical character and is found in life. I would say she is irritating, but she also has her own point there. Jealous, but woman thy name is jealousy. Probably because her son who was completely dependant on her till Suman arrives is now not. Same with his kids.

Will discuss more soon