Unfair show =(

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok i watched this first episode of Lift kara de. Seriously LOVE this show alot, and loved the concept of it. But there is one thing i think is unfair, tht girl who was called Ni'shahrukh got the medal of SRKs biggest fan. I feel they cud say the biggest fan of shahrukh in india, but by saying she was and is his biggest fan it feels like we who live in europe etc. r just ppl who likes him. I mean seriously i am such a BIG fan of SRK. But i can't show it as i don't live in india.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnyzjattix thumbnail
yea i noe i totally agree with u i live in de us nd it doesnt mean dat ppl out here arent srk's biggest fans.. dats jus wrg dey cudlve approached more ppl in other places as well too like de us or europe etc..
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree i dont live in india too
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: xnyzjattix

yea i noe i totally agree with u i live in de us nd it doesnt mean dat ppl out here arent srk's biggest fans.. dats jus wrg dey cudlve approached more ppl in other places as well too like de us or europe etc..

I know soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many ppl who r such big fans of SRK, but sadly don't live in india, tht's not our ffault na

I can't show how much i love srk.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: steffroc

i agree i dont live in india too

Really sad, and thanks for agreeing.
Jessica4ever thumbnail
I agree with all of u and even in the show i think the girl passes because she was a female at the juice stand so got more attention and one of the guys wheel thingy for the juice maker broke but still got through it by doing it by his hand in other words doing it manually instead of automatic. I think he is the biggggggest fan out of those three not the girl.
sonali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jessica4ever

I agree with all of u and even in the show i think the girl passes because she was a female at the juice stand so got more attention and one of the guys wheel thingy for the juice maker broke but still got through it by doing it by his hand in other words doing it manually instead of automatic. I think he is the biggggggest fan out of those three not the girl.

i totally agree with you! the girl did get more attention because she was a female but i thought that guy whose juice maker broke deserved to win. he had to do more work by doing it by hand!
Edited by sonali09 - 14 years ago
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree
the poor guy he cried so much
but u know  luck plays a huge role so the girl had her luck with her
and met srk

Edited by steffroc - 14 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jessica4ever

EXACTLY!!! She got all the attention, kinda the part i didn't like. And u know i said the same person as u who shud have seen SRK. He continues evn though tht thingy broke.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: steffroc

i agree

the poor guy he cried so much
but u know  luck plays a huge role so the girl had her luck with her
and met srk

I felt more thn luck it was coz she was female. She evn said her self "main larki houn tabhi mere paas awai arahe hai" Well thn this clearly tells y she won 😆