wow lovelyyy update Mahi πŸ‘

all the PM stuff is sooo gorgeouss😍

Thanks so much!! :)
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lola610

and now on to pg139...

This Drashti sig right here is GOLDEN:
😍
😍 The icy coloring you gave it is mesmerizing, I love non-overpowering bluish hues like that, and the silvery bokeh makes it even better. Love love LOVE it, looking forward to more like this too. I watched KZK in the very initial days but never saw it again, not when it was on air with Prem-Mukti.. but then I saw their scenes and fell in love with them.  Those effects were called on by the pics.. I kinda put the pics together first, when the merging is done then I decide on the other effects and this one just called for the ones you mentioned πŸ˜³ Will try and make more on the same style.

And the KTLK stuff is phenomenal... such a sophisticated jodi, and did perfect justice to them with the style of those avis. These two are my favs: This couple is very unique and I totally love the title music video. Been thinking of making stuff for awhile, finally got the chance. 

Ok, onwards to the next shop! Can't waiii... (i'll finish the word in the first post of the next shop okies... if you watch HIMYM you'll understand 🀣) Hahahaha.. Thanks sooo much, Lols!! Really all those detailed comments mean A LOT. Truly 
πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—   And I've to grudgingly admit that I do not watch HIMYM :(
❀️😲
no problem <3
congrats for completing this shop!
wow mahi,...amazing work...πŸ€—         lovely dp mahi...
NIDIZ - Thank you!

-Grace- - Thanks a ton!! :D

garima22 - Thanks so much, Garima!
Originally posted by -Mystery-

*~Anjali~* - Thanks a lot, Anji! I loved the Eh Mere Humsafar Valentine's Dance.. especially the moment Mukti imagines Prem that's in that sig. Thanks a lot!

JanakiRaghunath - No problem, Lily. Happens :)

aishi.muffin - Thanks sooo much, Ashu! Kritika really is pretty and more so in this show, she's so cute and adorable too. Saiyan.. umm.. I'm not a 100% sure what Saiyan exactly means myself, but I believe it means 'beloved.' You know how Jaan, janeman are used in songs.. I've heard Saiyyan used in Bollywood songs a few times like that... 
Prem-Mukti used to be on Kasautii Zindagi Kii like 5 years ago. I watched the show initially for a few episodes but then it got so messed up that I stopped. Then came across a few Prem-Mukti scense and fell in love with them. Hence the update :)

Premeer_Mayur - Thank you so much!! I loveee Prem-Mukti too :D Of course I don't mind. I use Photoshop CS2 for the non-animated stuff and Imageready CS2 for the animated.

Sorry for quoting! 😳 Yeah! love them and miss KZK and Prem Mukti. :( Awww thank you so much. I really appreciate it. :)
Thank you sooo much for all your support everyone πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Can't wait to see you all at my new gallery πŸ˜³

Best,
Mahi