New pic from ranvir's broken engagment with sonia

Posted: 14 years ago

Hi guys found some more pics from  ranvir's broken engagment with sonia I don't if they are posted before

Thanks so much Salha!Gosh Kinny is looking so hot especially in the one with Sonia..Sonia,I mean Madhura looks nice too but not with him!😡
She looks better with Harman,hmph!😡😡

🤣🤣

Thanks,Salha!🤗
you are right sweety kinny looks best with parul Edited by salha876 - 14 years ago
This Sonia...whoever she is ... doesnt look too bad does she?

She was the first love of Ranvir or somthing?

Anyways... I guess I've missed much in Bidaai 🤢😆...but looks like Ranvir had a past 😉 ... a good looking one too 😆

These pics r not new...........

Well good that Ranvir found true love, Sonia was never his love, his true love is Ragini, a very sweet, inoccent and beautiful love 😳

Originally posted by farislove

These pics r not new...........

Well good that Ranvir found true love, Sonia was never his love, his true love is Ragini, a very sweet, inoccent and beautiful love 😳

Yea...and also his wife now!

I wonder what happened... but if I got a sense of Indian serials....this girl turned out to be a scammer. However, I have seen the Anmol Anamika part 😉

Or maybe I saw her too....but at that time I didnt give too much attention to these Serials... my sister got my wife addicted...aur udhar se main bhi 😳 😆
Originally posted by Crimson_Sky

Yea...and also his wife now!

I wonder what happened... but if I got a sense of Indian serials....this girl turned out to be a scammer. However, I have seen the Anmol Anamika part 😉

Or maybe I saw her too....but at that time I didnt give too much attention to these Serials... my sister got my wife addicted...aur udhar se main bhi 😳 😆

WOW, u r married, I saw a bit from Sonia, she was so much, she never loved Ranvir............

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
Yea I'm married.... and yes probably Sonia never loved Ranvir! I mean, if she did I am sure we would've seen her around by now! Her role was probably to hurt Ranvir enough to seek for true love, and recognise that true love is beyond the out looks and etc! Obviously!

My wife cannot speak Hindi.... but Bidaai taught her some Hindi already 😆 .... rona dhona chord ke 😆

Me NRI from Sweden staying in India for a year in Delhi!... She is Swedish (non Indian). Staying as neighbours to my sister 😆 .. the expert in all forms of Hindi Serials 😆
Originally posted by Crimson_Sky

Yea I'm married.... and yes probably Sonia never loved Ranvir! I mean, if she did I am sure we would've seen her around by now! Her role was probably to hurt Ranvir enough to seek for true love, and recognise that true love is beyond the out looks and etc! Obviously!

My wife cannot speak Hindi.... but Bidaai taught her some Hindi already 😆 .... rona dhona chord ke 😆

Me NRI from Sweden staying in India for a year in Delhi!... She is Swedish (non Indian). Staying as neighbours to my sister 😆 .. the expert in all forms of Hindi Serials 😆

U haven't seen Bidaai before?, Sonia was after Ranvir only because of his money, her boyfriend, or mangetar as far I remember, did reveal her truth infront all.........
Yes, there r many non Indian who love Indian films, serials and shows.........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
ohya sonia ranvir ki sister 🤣
both bro and sis looks gr8👍🏼 🤣