Nostalgic Expectations-RajeevAamna FC

Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys...a warm welcome to you all into our new RajeevAamna FC...first of all we would like to wish you all a very happy and prospourous New Year...may this New Year bring all RAians a lot of happiness, success and love..and may all your dreams become reality....

Today not only are we celebrating the New Year...but we are celebrating the Friendship, Love, Belonging that all the members of RA FC share...we learnt the meaning of Love and Friendship from RajeevAamna...today we would like to thank them for giving us each other...throughout the FC we have made many friends...some old some new with whom we share a special bonding that cannot be described in words...we are at a point where we have become more of a family than friends...the trust, the understanding, the love that we all share even though we have not met each other is beyond words...Rajeev Aamna have taught us that its not important to meet each other in order to become friends...what matters is that our hearts are connected...and the level of trust and understanding we share...and above all the love we have for each other...This FC has been famous for its calm and loving atmosphere and every member gets a feeling their at home when visiting the FC...people used to come with heavy hearts and leave with  smile on their face and laughter in their heart...that is what our RA FC is all about...but somewhere over time..we had lost that feeling and things changed over the past many months...we lost our old members...we lost the fun element that was a part of the FC..but with the New Year beginning..we would like to call all our old members and welcome our new members into this FC which we take as our second home...lets relive those beautiful moments that we shared in the FC...the times we laughed together...went crazy doing captions on every Rajeev Aamna pic...discussed Rajeev Aamna in every single post of the FC...and most importantly..spread the feeling of love and happiness in the atmosphere of the FC...lets make this New Year a New beginning and bring back the old times in the FC...Rajeev Aamna have given us so much in the last few years and we have a lot of memories of them which we can cherish and relive...so we ask all RAians to give back what Rajeev Aamna have given us...the least we can do is provide them with the love and support by reuniting again...As the title 'Nostalgic Expectations' suggest...lets bring those sweet memories of the past in to the future of the FC too...

The following are 16 wonderful siggies made by Kashish (goodkashish) on which Myself (Summi) and Kashish have written 16 scenes together..just like we did in the old days...a special treat for all RAians...we hope you enjoy reading them...writing these scenes certainly made us smile and gave us the feeling that the old FC days have returned..so we are hoping you all get the same feeling...

It was a beautiful afternoon...Rajeev Aamna had gone on a vacation to Paris and were riding on a boat on the river seine...enjoying the surrounding view...whilst Aamna was lost in the beautiful scenery...Rajeev was busy watching her...

Aamna: tumhe her waqt muje dekhne ki zaroorat nahi....you do know that....I mean...bahot kuch aur bhi hai...

Rajeev: acha...par main jis taraf dekhta hoon muje to tum hi nazar aati ho...isiliye maine socha ke main tumhe hi dekhta rahun..

Aamna: really....lekin set pe to tumhe bahot kuch aur bhi dikhai deta hai..

Rajeev: set pe?...kyun maine set pe kisko dekha...meri nazrein tho humesha tum hi pe rehti hain

Aamna: woh wapas jake bataungi naa...abhi ke liye kabhi note nahi kiya..

Rajeev: koi tha hi nahin to tum note kaise karti...aur waise bhi tum note na karo...aisa ho hi nahin sakta...tum to hamesha mujpe nazar rakhti ho..

Aamna: come on...I have to...warna kya pata tumhara to...you know...

Rajeev: yaani tumhe mujpe bharosa nahin hai?

Aamna: I dont trust you with your fans....

Rajeev: oh come on sweetheart...woh mere fans hai so ofcourse the mean a lot to me..par main pyar sirf tumse karta hoon..tumhari jagah meri zindagi mein koi nahin le sakta..

Aamna: woh to main bhi janti hoon...aur tumhe lagta hai ki meri yeh sweet si smile ki jagah mera evil dimaag kisi ko lene dega..

Rajeev just looks at her with a smile..

Rajeev: aisa tho kabhi ho hi nahin sakta...

Aamna: thats true....lekin sirf itna yaad rakhna...I am yours...I love you ..

Rajeev: mujhe ache se pata hai Aamna...aur tum bhi humesha yaad rakhna...that i love only you...

Aamna: ab aise dekh kya rahe ho....is boat ko kinare pe roko na....I want to get down...

Rajeev: uske liye boat ko rokne ki kya zaroorat hai...i can get you down...

Rajeev walks along the edge towards her with a smile..

Aamna: I like your way...

He stands infront of her and then moves forward taking her in his arms as he slowly brought her down making her feet touch the ground...she just looked into his eyes with a smile as he smiled back holding onto her waist...

Rajeev: i love you Aamna..

Aamna: i love you too....

He smiles at her and then bends forward kissing her forehead...she wrapped her arms around his neck and went into his arms..her head resting on his chest...he held onto her tightly with a smile...and rested his head on hers as they both were living this beautiful moment..

It was the 31st of October and Rajeev Aamna were invited to a Halloween Party...they had just arrived at the venue which was an old classical building..perfect for Halloween..

Rajeev: nice venue...don't you think

Aamna: well...it is...lekin tumhe nahi lagta thoda daravna hai....

Rajeev: daravna?...no way...Aamna tum itne se hi darr gayi...i thought you like these kinds of thrills and horrors...oh par how can i forget...tum jab horror film dekhti ho..tab bhi to tum darr jaati ho

Rajeev just looks at her and starts laughing..

Aamna: shut up..and lets go inside...

Rajeev somehow controls his laughter and then starts following her to the venue..they were walking through the passage way when Rajeev took out a pen from his pocket..he looked at her with a mischievious smile and then placed the pen on the wall scraping it along the wall making a noise...Aamna just stopped as she heard it and Rajeev quickly hid the pen...she turned around towards him...

Aamna: tumne woh creepy aawaz suni...kitni daravni thi...

Rajeev: creepy awaaz...Aamna tum kya bol rahi ho..muje to kuch bhi sunayi nahin diya

Aamna: I did...maine sunni Raj......kuch to hai yaha....

Rajeev: Aamna muje to nahin sunayi di...acha chalo...hum dekhte hain...is baar main dhyaan se sununga kuch hua to

Aamna: thik..thik hai.....chalo...waise bhi ab dair ho gayi hai to hume jaldi karna hoga...

Rajeev: haan...sahi kaha tumne...chalo

Aamna just looks at him and starts walking again with Rajeev behind her...he just smiles and then takes out the pen again..scraping it along the wall...when she stops once again...Rajeev quickly hides the pen as she turns around and hugs him tightly...her heart beating fast..rajeev smiles inwardly as he wrapped his arms around her

Rajeev: Aamna kya hua?

Aamna: tumne woh aawaz suni....yaha pe koi hai..muje ...muje ghar jana hai...I want to go..

Rajeev: Aamna koi bhi nahin hai yahan...relax...tum darr kyun rahi ho...chalo andar chalte hain..

Aamna: thik hai...chalo.....just be with me...

Rajeev: don't worry Aamna..i am always with you

She gently moves to the side still holding on tightly to his coat...her one arm around his waist...when Rajeev took out the pen...

Rajeev: waise Aamna...kya awaaz aisi thi...

He starts to scrape the pen on the wall again... Aamna just looks at him in shocked....

Aamna: to woh tum the idiot....muje itna dara rahe the...I hate you....

Rajeev just looks at her and starts laughing..

Rajeev: agar main tumhe aise darata nahin to tum mere itne paas kaise aati...

Aamna: muje kuch nahi sunna....ab dusro ke samne aisa mazak mat karna...samje tum..

Rajeev: samaj gaya main...don't worry ab main aisa kuch nahin karunga...andar chale

Aamna: good..lets go..

Rajeev:chalo..

She moves back and wraps her arm around his..he just smiles and then they walk inside the hall where the party

One Sunday afternoon...both Rajeev and Aamna decided to go for a picnic...both were sat down on a beautiful bed of flowers on a lake side having lunch together whilst talking...when they finished their lunch Aamna started placing everything in the basket and clearing away the food when Rajeev got up from there and went and sat near the edge of the lake...watching the beautiful view...Aamna just watched him with the corner of her eyes whilst clearing away everything...once she was done..she got up and slowly tiptoed towards Rajeev with a smile not making any noise at all...she was now stood just behind him...she bent down a little and pushed him with a force so he would end up in the lake but instead she ended up falling on top of his back..

Rajeev: kya kar rahi thi tum?

Aamna: sirf tumhe pani me dalne ki koshish...

Rajeev: acha...lekin apni koshish me tum khud hi mujhpe girgayi..thank you...koshish karne ke liye

Aamna: very funny Raj....but you have become so heavy..

Rajeev: ab tum itne ache ache sandwiches khilaogi to muje to mota hona hi haina

He just smiles at her and places his hand on hers which was resting on his shoulder..as he brought it forward towards his holding her hand in his..

Aamna: I will make it ...lekin I wont to have you fit....I mean agar tum fit nahi rahe to set pe tumhe replace kar denge...and you know...muje kisi aur ke saath kaam karna achcha nahi lagta...

Rajeev: ohh...to tumhe is baat ki fikar hai...ya koi aur baat hai...sach sach batao...

Aamna: sachi...main kyun jooth bolungi..

Rajeev: kahin tum isliye to nahin kehrahi ke logo bolenge ke Aamna ka boyfriend itna mota hai

Aamna: may be...

Rajeev: ohh...so may be...

He pulls her arm with a bit of force as she came forward and ended up laying in his arms..He placed his arm around her waist whilst looking in her eyes..

Aamna: kya hua....aise kyun dekh rahe ho...

Rajeev: dekh raha hoon ke kya tumhari aankhein tumhari kahi huyi baaton ka saath de rahi hain..

Aamna: ofcourse degi....yeh meri aankhein hai..

Rajeev: magar inme basta to main hi hoon na..

Aamna: woh bhi hai....I love you Raj..

Rajeev just smiles at her and bends down towards her hugging her...

Rajeev: i love you too beautiful...

Aamna: its time for us to go home...

Rajeev: hmmm...lets go...

Rajeev moves back as she gently moves up...he helps her get up and then stands up himself...when he looked at her..he just bent down and lifted her in his arms...carrying her to their car...

It was around 1pm when Aamna and Rajeev were laying down on the sand at an open beach...the heat of the sun was at its peak...suddenly Rajeev started squirming on the beach...

Rajeev: god...this sand has become so hot..

Aamna: dont be such a baby..

Rajeev: i'm not being a baby...reth wake me itni garam ho chuki hai...upar se i'm wearing black..and you know the sun attracts black..kya tumhe mehsoos nahin horaha?

Aamna: of course...maine to pura black pehna hai...lekin tumhe bahot shukh hai na jacket nikalne ka....

Rajeev: isme shauk ki kya baat hai..you know i love my jackets par itni garmi me koi jacket kaise pehanne...ek to suraj upar se tum..i can't take it any longer

Aamna: come on Raj....dont be so mad....aur ple give me a smile...isi liye jaldi se shoot puri ho..

Rajeev: is haalat me you expect me to smile..

Aamna: ofcourse muje yaha pe boil hone ka koi shukh nahi...

Rajeev: oh...aur tum mera mazaak uda rahi thi...now who's being the baby

Aamna: shut up....main aisa nahi keh rahi....i am getting late..

Rajeev: late for what?jahan tak muje pata hai..your free after the shoot

Aamna: no...I am going on drive..

Rajeev: drive...kiske saath?

Aamna: mere driver ke saath...

Rajeev: tumhara driver to ek hafte ki chutti pe gaya hai...tum to mere saath aayi thi aaj

Aamna: to tumhe hi to driver keh rahi hoon..

Rajeev: kya!...muje...Aamna tum...ek baar shoot khatam hojaye phir main tumhe batata hoon

Aamna: akele me sattle kar lenge ..

Rajeev: woh to hum zaroor karlenge..filhaal tum bhi smile karo...ab to main khud chahta hoon ke yeh shoot jaldi khatam ho

Aamna just looks ar him and turns around giving a pose....Rajeev smiles at her and then they continue with the photoshoot

Aamna and Rajeev were on a trip to Laddakh...visiting the beautiful temples and enjoying the surroundings...when Rajeev saw a man surrounded by a few people having their tattoos done...Rajeev just smiles...

Rajeev: Aamna...wahan chalte hain...

Aamna: waha jake kya karenge...lets go to that gift shop...

Rajeev: chalte hain...par pehle muje tattoo banwana hai...aao na

Aamna: kaisa tattoo...

Rajeev: tumhare naam ka tattoo...ab chale.....

Aamna: no way...tum aisa nahi kar sakte...

Rajeev: kyun?main aisa kyun nahin karsakta...isme kya problem hai...

Aamna: maine kaha na Raj...please....main tumhe is tarah ke dard me nahi dekh sakti...

Rajeev: Aamna muje bilkul bhi dard nahin hoga...waise bhi woh tumhara naam hoga...jab tum muje kabhi takleef nahin de sakti to tumhare naam se muje kya takleef hogi...balke muje khushi hogi ke tum muj me sama chuki ho..

Aamna: agar tumhe aisa hi karna hai to thik hai hum us gift shop pe chalte hai waha se main apne naam ka charm tumhe de dungi woh hamesha tumhare saath rahega...

Rajeev: par Aamna..muje tattoo banwana hai...please...charm bhi pehanne ko taiyaar hun main lekin tattoo bhi banwana hai muje

Aamna: thik hai jao...lekin phir mujse baat mat karna...

Rajeev: Aamna...thats not fair...you know i can't live without talking to you

Aamna: to phir yeh tattoo ki zid bhi chod do...

Rajeev just looks at her...

Rajeev: kabhi tumne meri koi bhi zidd maani hai...ab chalo..gift shop me chalte hain

Aamna: thats like you.....chale..

Rajeev: hmm...chalo...

Rajeev looks at her and places his arm around her shoulder...and they both head off towards the gift shop

One Sunday afternoon...Rajeev and Aamna were sat relaxing in Rajeev's lounge...Aamna was busy doing her make-up whilst Rajeev had his head resting on her shoulder whilst he was on the laptop..when he looked at Aamna engrossed in her make-up..he picked up his mobile and started clicking the buttons catching Aamna's attention...

Aamna: kiska text hai...

Rajeev: kissi ka nahin...main kar raha hoon...

Aamna: kisko kar rahe ho,,,

Rajeev: apni girlfriend ko kar raha tha..

Aamna: ok...thik hai tum kar lo....

Rajeev: thanks...woh kya haina main travel agents ki website pe tha to socha puch lun ke woh honeymoon pe kahan jaana chahti hai..achi achi honeymoon packages jo laggi hain

Aamna: tumhari shaadi tai ho gayi hai kya jo abhi se honeymoon ke bare me..

Rajeev: huyi nahin to hojayegi...aur honeymoon ka kya hai...woh shaadi se pehle bhi manaya ja sakta hai...times have changed now

Aamna: surely it is....muje kya problem hogi...by the way...is waqt france me kafi discount chal raha hai...

Rajeev: really?thanx for the suggestion...let me just ask her if she wants to go there...

Rajeev just smiles seeing the irritated look on her face..he starts clicking the buttons again...and puts the mobile down...a moment later Aamna's mobile buzzes...she reads the text..

"do minute apne make-up se dhyan hatake kya aap mujhe bata sakti hain ke aap honeymoon ke liye France jaana pasand karengi...sunna hai wahan kaafi discount chal raha hai.yours Rajeev x"

She smiles at reading the text....

Aamna: Raj...uska jawaab aaya ki nahi....

Rajeev: nahin...abhi bhi intezaar horaha hai...

Aamna: well uska jawaab main tumhe deti hoon...

Rajeev: acha..kya jawaab hai uska?

Aamna: I am ready to go....kab jana hai...

Rajeev just looks at her with a smile and moves his head down into her lap...

Rajeev: abhi chale?

Aamna: sure...lekin shoot se holidays leni padegi...

Rajeev: maine already leli..aur kuch?

Aamna: lets get packed...

Rajeev: chalo...

Rajeev gets up and closes the laptop..he holds her hand into his and they leave to pack

One day Rajeev and Aamna had decided to meet at the mall for shopping...Rajeev was stood in the car park,5 minutes before he their planned meeting time and was waiting for her...15 minutes passed...30 minutes passed but no sign of Aamna...Rajeev was continuously looking at his watch and was getting frustrated...another 30 minutes passed when finally he saw her car...she hurriedly got out and the driver left from there...she looked up to see Rajeev in the distance but he just turned away from her resting against a pole...he was really mad and she knew that..

Aamna: hey raj...whats up...

Rajeev doesn't answer and just stands their still...when she walks towards him and rests her back against the pole...

Aamna: I am sorry ...I know muje aane me dair ho gayi...

Rajeev: baat mat karo mujse...koi aisa karta hai kya...main yahan pichle ek ghante se tumhara intezaar kar raha hoon...

Aamna: are baba sorry bola na...

Rajeev: aaj sorry se kaam nahin chalne waala...tum hamesha sorry bol deti ho aur phir agli baar tum aisa karti ho

Aamna: I promise....abse aisa nahi hoga...

Rajeev: aur hua to?

Aamna: to tum jaisa kahoge main waisa karungi...

Rajeev: promise...

Aamna: hmm.....promise..

Rajeev: theek hai..is baar maaf kiya

Aamna: pakka...

Rajeev: abhi kacha pakka hai...par its ok

Aamna just smiles at his words while running her hand on the pole finding his hand...When Rajeev feels her hand slowly slide into his...a smile appears on his face...he just holds her hand and slowly pulls her towards him holding her close to him as she now stood in front of him...

Rajeev: tumhe ache se pata hai ke muje kaise manana hai...

Aamna: bahot achche se.....

He just smiles at her...

Rajeev: i love you Aamna..

Aamna: I love you too...

Rajeev: ab mall chalen ya waapis ghar jaane ka iraada hai?

Aamna: mall me abhi bahot kuch shopping karni hai..

Rajeev: haan...tum shopping ke liye aao aur kam shopping karo...aisa thodi na hosakta hai...tumhare samaan ke liye do car ki zaroorat parti hai..

Aamna: tum hona shopping bag carry karne ke liye...ab chale...

Rajeev: haan chalo...

He moves forward whilst she wraps her arm around his...both start walking towards the shopping mall..

Rajeev and Aamna were holidaying in New York city...they had got ready and gone into town at night as that is when the town actually came to life...Rajeev and Aamna were walking hand in hand when Aamna saw a man making portraits of people...she just smiled and tugged on Rajeev's hand...he looked down at her hand...

Rajeev: Aamna kya hua?

Aamna: Raj lets go over there....I mean...apna portrait banate hai...

Rajeev: kya!..nahin Aamna...ek to itni thand hai...upar se i can't sit still for long...lets go to the club instead

Aamna: no way .....I want the portrait...

Rajeev: Aamna please..jaane do na...

Aamna: no no no....main tumhe lejake rahungi...

Rajeev: main bilkul nahin jaaunga...hum club jarahe hain and thats final

Aamna: to main bhi portrait banane ja rahi hoon woh bhi tumhe leke final...

Rajeev: Aamna...zidd math karo...please

Aamna: Raj...zidd chod do..

Rajeev: Aamna...chalti ho ke utha ke le jaaun..

Aamna: main neeche beth jaungi....but I want go..

Rajeev just looks at her and sighs...

Rajeev: why can't i ever win over you?

Aamna: because I have my own ways...ab chale..

Rajeev: do i have a choice?...chalo..

She just smiles at him and then drags him to get their portrait done...

One evening...Rajeev and Aamna had planned to go watch a movie...just like they would usually go...Rajeev and Aamna left together for the cinema...they arrived at the cinema and walked in together hand in hand..when they walked inside...Rajeev quickly let go of her hand surprised to see the media at the door...they lnoked ahead and realised a film premiere was going on...

Rajeev: damn...yahan pe aaj premiere chal raha hai...

Aamna: oh my god...lets go back..

Rajeev: pagal ho kya...media ne hume dekh liya hai...ab waapis gaye to unka shak yakeen me badal jayega ke hum dono couple hain

Amana: to tumhara matlab nahi hai..

Rajeev: ofcourse hain...par media yeh baat thodi na jaanti hai

Aamna: to karna kya hai...

Rajeev: bas apne chehre pe muskurahat lekar aage badho...iske alawa aur kuch nahin hosakta....aur kal ke papers me humari photos dekhna mat bhulna

Aamna: tum mera saath de rahe ho ki dara rahe ho..

Rajeev: ofcourse saath de raha hoon...dono milkar dekhlenge...

Aamna: tumse to baat karna hi bekar hai...

Rajeev: ab maine kya kiya...tumhe hi yeh horror film dekhni thi...yeh humare saath dusri baar horaha hai...3 saal pehle yaad hai jab hum Krrish dekhne aaye the

Aamna: use main kaise bhool sakti hoon.....par aaj ka muje pata nahi tha...

Rajeev: muje khud kahan pata tha...ab chalo jo hogaya so hogaya...lets just go...hum agle interview me boldenge 'we are just friends' aur media ko maan na hoga...aur kya karsakte hain woh

Aamna: ofcourse....we are FRIENDS...

Rajeev: you missed out the inverted commas..

Aamna: very funny...

Rajeev: i know i am...ab chalo....lets get past the cameras...

Rajeev and Aamna maintain a smile and walk past the cameras,finally getting them off their backs

One morning...Rajeev was fast asleep and Aamna was packing her bags on the bed beside him whilst looking at him as she was about to leave for a 2 day shoot out of town...she had finished her packing and had to leave but she didn't want him to wake up as he was sleeping so peacefully...so she bent down and gently kissed his forehead...ruffling his hair which had fallen over his forehead making him look even cuter...she just smiled and walked towards the door with her luggage..closing it behind her...when suddenly she heard the door open behind her..she turned around to see Rajeev stood at the door.

Rajeev: mujse mile binna hi jaa rahi ho

Aamna just turned around finding him at the door...

Aamna: nahi woh dair ho rahi thi....

Rajeev: to...tum muje jaga sakti thi..

Aamna: haa lekin....

Rajeev: lekin kya?

Aamna: main tumhe aise chod ke nahi jana chahti...

Rajeev: to mat jaao na...tumhare binna do din kaise guzarunga

Aamna: I am sorry...I have to go...

He just looks at her and lets go of her facign the other way

Rajeev: theek hai...jaao..apna khayal rakhna

Aamna: naraz ho..

Rajeev: nahin to...main kyun tumse naraaz hone lagga

Aamna: are you sure...

Rajeev: ofcourse...i am

Aamna: bye...

He just turns towards her quickly..

Rajeev: Aamna...woh

Aamna: hmm..

Rajeev: kuch nahin...i love you

Aamna just smiles at him...

Aamna: I love you too...

Rajeev: bye

Aamna: bye...take care...

Rajeev: tum bhi...aur muje phone karti rehna

Aamna: I will..dont worry..

Rajeev: ab tum jaao...warna main sach me tumhe nahin jaane dunga

Aamna just smiles at him and picks up her bag and leaves..Rajeev just stands at the door watching her go and then walks back inside

One afternoon Rajeev and Aamna had planned to meet at the woods...Aamna was waiting for Rajeev to come whilst holding on to her handbag looking at her watch occasionally...he hadn't arrived yet so she starts to take a walk whilst waiting for him...she was walking when she hears some noise like someone is walking behind her as she could hear the leaves cackling...she turned around but no one was there..she turns back around again and starts walking again...a moment later she again hear's the noise...she stops and so does the noise...she again turns around but nobody was there..she looks around and sees a black show sticking out from behind the trees...she just smiles recognising that their Rajeev's...she turns around and starts walking again...this time not looking back

Aamna: Raj...muje pata hai tum yahi kahi ho...

Rajeev who was walking behind her gently just stops as he hears her voice...and confused as to how she knows...when she turns around and smiles seeing him stood there...Rajeev just looks at her and smiles

Rajeev tumhe pata kaise chal jaata hai?

Aamna: bas chal jata hai....ek ehsaas kafi hai..

Rajeev just smiles as he walks closer to her..

Rajeev: shayad yeh wahin ehsaas hai jo hume ek doosre se baandh ke rakhta hai...hum ek doosre ki kadmon ki aahat tak samaj jaate hain

Aamna: sahi kaha tumne....kya yahi kafi nahi hai hamare liye....

Rajeev: haan yeh kaafi hai humare liye...isse badhkar aur kya hosakta hai...yahin ehsaas hi to hume doosron se alag banata hai

Aamna: yeh sab chodo...mujse kyun chup rahe the...

Rajeev: bas aise hi...tumhe pareshaan karne ka mann horaha tha...muje lagga tum darr jaaogi aur mere saamne aate hi meri baahon me sama jaaogi lekin aisa kuch bhi nahin hua

He just looks at her and pouts cutelyy...

Aamna: agar muje pareshan na karte to iske bare me zaroor sochti...lekin abhi...thoda muskil nahi hai...

She turns around and starts to walk..When he holds onto her hand and pulls her into his arms...

Rajeev: bilkul bhi mushkil nahin hai...saabit karke dikhaun?

Aamna: itni himmat hai...

Rajeev: hai to...

Aamna: to maine kab kaha ki nahi hai...

Rajeev: haan par poocha to haina tumne

Aamna: lekin muje nahi janna ab....

Rajeev: kyun nahin jaan na tumne?...main to batana chahta hoon

Aamna: are ajeeb zabardasti hai...muje nahi janna phir bhi...

Rajeev: ajeeb kahan hai...bohat hi common zabardasti hai...main aisa pehle bhi kar chuka hoon

Aamna: haa kafi bar...zabardasti kitni retake scenes karwa chuke ho...

Rajeev: Aamna yeh to ilzaam hua mujpar...maine sirf romantic scenes pe tumse retakes karwayi hain..bas

Aamna: haa to yahi ilzaam hai na ...jispe ab muje investigate karna hai...

Rajeev: tumne CID kabse join karli?

Aamna: CID maine nahi tumne join ki thi to maine socha ki thodi si training main bhi le loon...to ab shuru karoon meri investigation...

Rajeev: pehle muje tumhare ilzaam ko sahi saabit karna hoga na

He holds her against the tree and looks at her...he bends forward placing his lips on her left cheek and then slowly moves and kisses her right cheek...he then bends forward and kisses her eyes one by one...he then slowly moves his face back...She just looks at him and than just smiles at him while going in his arms...Rajeev just smiles at her whilst holding her in her arms tightly...wrapping his arms around her...

Rajeev: tumhari investigation ka kya hua?

Aamna: wahi to kar rahi hoon....

Rajeev just smiles at her...

Rajeev: acha...meri baahon mein kya raaz chuppe hiain?

Aamna: too many....I love you..

Rajeev: i love you too sweetheart..

Aamna: lets go from here...isse pehle media aake investigate kare..

Rajeev just looks at her and slightly laughs....

Rajeev: sahi kaha tumne...hum apna baaki ka investigation kahin aur jaa ke karte hain...chalo

Aamna just smiles at him and than drags him towards their car...

One evening..Rajeev and Aamna were sat on a lakeside enjoying the beautiful scenery around them...they were sat across each other silently...as their eyes did all the talking..it was a beautiful evening and they did not realise when it had become dark...they came out of their trance as they saw darkness surrounding them...

Rajeev: ghar chale Aamna

Aamna: look at Raj....kya perfect timing hai...dekho na chand nikal aaya...

Rajeev just smiles at seeing her so excitrd..she gets up from there and stares atthe moon..Rajeev comes and stands besides her

Rajeev: do you want to see the reflection of the moon

Aamna just looks at him in surprise....

Aamna: haa ..muje..muje dekhna hai...

Rajeev: phir chalo mere saath

Rajeev just hols her hand into his taking her near the edge of the lake...he stands behind her holdimg onto her waist..resting his head on her shoulder..

Rajeev: neeche dekho..tumhe chand ki parchai nazar aayegi...

She just bends down but instead of seeing moon she sees her face...

Aamna: Raj...yeh to main hoon....

Rajeev: haan to main tumhari hi baat kar raha tha...tum mera chand ho..us aasmaan waale chand se bhi zyada khoobsoorat

Aamna: tumhe to main her chand se zyada hi khubsurat lagti hoon....yeh koi naya to nahi...

Rajeev: ab tum ho..tabhi to lagti ho na...insaan ek baar chand ko dekh ke apni nazar pher sakta hai..lekin tumhe dekh kar kissi ki aankhein tumhare chehre se hatt nahin payengi..to phir tum huyi na chand se zyada khoobsoorat

Aamna: tarif karna koi tumse sikhe.....hamesha koi na koi naya tarika hota hai tumhare pass....

Rajeev just smiles at her..

Rajeev: ab jiski prerna tumhare jitni khoobsoorat ho to usse tareef kara kaise na aaye

Aamna: lekin tarif me kuch aur bhi hona chahiye...one step ahead

Rajeev: acha..to aur kaise tareef karun aapki

Aamna: woh tumhare dimaag me kuch zaroor chal raha hoga...

Rajeev: is waqt mera dil mere dimaag pe haavi ho chukka hai..tum kuch na hi poocho to behtar hoga

Aamna: to phir chale yaha se..

Rajeev: nahin

Aamna: kyunnn....

Rajeev: chand mere itne kareeb hai..par ab tak maine usse chua hi nahin

Aamna: ohhh...to yeh baat hai...to tumhe kisne roka hai...

Rajeev: kissi ne bhi to nahin...

Rajeev just turns her around to face him..he gently places his palm on her cheek and moves forward towards her...there noses gently touching and their lips inches away...when he slowly moves forward gently placing his lips on hers...

One evening Rajeev and Aamna were rehearsing their dance for a New Year's show they were invited to...Aamna was so lost in her dance nd she was telling Rajeev step by step what to do..as she was busy in her dancing...she didn't realise that Rajeev was busy watching her and was completely lost in her dance...when she felt no movement and looked towards him..realising he was looking at her...he quickly looked away in nervousness

Aamna: tum muje sun rahe ho...maine tumhe abhi abhi kya kaha...by the way tum dekh kya rahe the...

Rajeev: mein...k..ku..kuch bhi to nahin...woh main dekh raha tha ke kaise karna hai

Aamna: of course raj...as i dont want to spoil the show....can we..

Rajeev: yes yes..sure why not

Aamna starts to dance again but Rajeev is again not paying attention...when Aamna looks back at him again completely frustrated...Rajeev just looks at her for a moment and then bursts out laughing...

Aamna: tum has kyun rahe ho...kya steps galat the...

Rajeev just tries to control his laughter whilst looking at her...

Rajeev; p..pata nahin

Aamna: pehle tum has lo phir muje batana....

Rajeev just looks at her and stops laughing..

Rajeev: woh...woh i don't know...main tumhe dekhne me busy tha..steps to dekhe hi nahin

Aamna: oh god...to tum muje dekh ke has rahe the.....

Rajeev: arre nahin Aamna...meri itni majaal...main isliye has raha tha ke main pakda gaya...agar na hasta to tum muje phirse poochti tumhe steps dikhane ko

Aamna: muje sab pata hai....ki tum kyun has rahe ho....

Rajeev; kya pata hai tumhe?

Aamna: sab kuch....

Rajeev: sab kuch matlab?

Aamna: sab kuch matlab sab kuch...

Rajeev: Aamna tum muje confuse kar rahi ho

Aamna: tum already confuse ho hi...

Rajeev: par tum aur kar rahi ho

Aamna: Raj tum dance karo.......baki ka reward bad me..

Rajeev: acha theek hai...ab karo..i promise is baar dekhunga dhyaan se

Aamna: ok look at me...

Rajeev; kabse wahin to kar raha hoon

Aamna: hun shut up....

Aamna starts to do her dance steps while Rajeev just follows her footstep...

It was 9pm at night when Rajeev and Aamna arrived at the club..it was quite busy as usual with loud music playing in the background...the dance floor full of people..Rajeev and Aamna walked in when Rajeev's gaze fell upon the bar..

Rajeev: emm...Aamna...thodi dair jaa ke bethe?

Aamna: kaha bethe...

He just looks around when his eyes stop at the bar...

Rajeev: wahan...bar pe bethte hain...

Aamna: hum bar pe nahi waha dance stage pe chalte hai...

Rajeev: haan chalenge na...thodi dair me...pehle kuch drink..i mean juce wagaira pee le...mera galla sukh gaya hai

Aamna: sirf juice..

Rajeev: haan...sirf juice...chale?

Aamna: sure..lets go n sit..

Rajeev: ok...

Rajeev and Aamna walk towards the bar and Rajeev pulls out a stool for her...

Rajeev: betho na Aamna...thak jaaogi tum

Aamna: Raj I know what you want....

rajeev comes and sits across her innocently...

Rajeev: what?

Aamna: dont be so baby

Rajeev: arre Aamna maine kya kiya ab?...waise you know your looking absolutely gorgeous in this dress

Aamna: Thanks Raj....

Rajeev: and your earrings...kitni khushnaseeb hain tumhari yeh earrings...kaash main inki jagah hota...to is waqt itne pyar se main tumhare gaalo ko chu raha hota

Aamna: Raj....tumhe kya chahiye...sidhe se kaho...

Rajeev: muje...zyada kuch nahin....can i have a small drink

Aamna: thik hai ...you can have it only if...

Rajeev: if?

Aamna: do I get little bit?.......

Rajeev: Aamna...no...tum jaanthi ho na pichli baar kya hua tha..i had to carry you home..thodi si peene ke baad tumhe chad jaati hai

Aamna: Raj ...only one sip...

Rajeev: one sip?..ok tum mujse le lena

Aamna: great...so we are ordering vodka..

rajeev just looks at her in surprise.

Rajeev: ermm..yh sure

Aamna just sit there waiting for their drinks when he comes back with their drink.. Rajeev sits down across her and passes her the glass..

Rajeev: ok..have your one sip

Aamna just looks at him and holds the glass and closed her eyes while sipping..rajeev just watches her as she takes a long sip...he holds teh glass pulling it back..

Rajeev: you said one sip Aamna

Aamna: that was only one...

rajeev: yeah i know...but that one was no less than two

Aamna: ok ok....I am done...here..it all yours..

rajeev: thank you...

Rajeev takes the glass from her and closes his eyes sipping it all in one go...he places the glass on the bar and looks at her with a smile..

Rajeev: do you wanna go for a dance?

Aamna: sure lets go..

he takes her hand with a smile and then they both head off towards the dance floor

One night Rajeev and Aamna decided to go to the beach after they had been out for dinner'the beach was quiet and hardly any one was there as it was quite late in the night'Rajeev and Aamna were walking hand in hand on the beach and they had got in quite further on to the beach'when all of a sudden it started to rain' Rajeev and Aamna just looked at each other and then ran towards a castle near the distance as their car was quite far from there'they ran inside holding hands and were completely drenched'Rajeev let go of her hand and was trying to shake of the rain'.

Rajeev: aaj achanak baarish kaise hogayi'who bhi April me.....

Aamna: muje kya pata.....maine thodi bulayi hai...

Rajeev just looks at her and smiles'he takes off his shirt as it was drenched'squeezing the water out of it as he placed it on the side'

Rajeev: ab tum is gown me itni hot lagogi to bechari zameen ko thanda hone ke liye barish ki zaroorat to padegi na..

Aamna: zameen ko ya tum ko...per is waqt to jis tarah se lag rahe ho muje lagta hai barish bhi kam nahi hogi...

Rajeev just moves closer to her and comes and stands infront of her'

Rajeev: kyun'kaisa lag raha hoon main?

Aamna: looking very...very hot...and..sexy..

Rajeev: really..par tumhari waje se maine apni shirt utaar li'lekin tum to abhi bhi'

He just looks at her from top to bottom

Aamna: just shut up....uske aage kuch mat bolna...

Rajeev: maine kya kiya'tum hi ne to kaha na that I am looking very very hot'par tumpe kuch asar nahin horaha

Aamna: asar bahot ho raha hai per use main dikha nahi sakti..

Rajeev: acha..woh kyun?

Aamna: bas aise hi nahi bata sakti...after all I am girl..

Rajeev: really'muje to pata hi nahin tha'check karun?

Aamna; Rajjjjjjj.....kuch to sharam karo...

Rajeev just looks at her and starts laughing'

Rajeev: arre relax'main sirf mazaak kar raha tha tumhare saath'I can see you're a girl..that too a very beautiful one..

Aamna: thank you so much for this great understanding

Rajeev: ab chalo kuch dair yahan beth the hain jab tak baarish ruk nahin jaati..

Aamna: sure.....I hope ki jaldi ruk jaye..

Rajeev: kyun'mere saath yahan pe tumhe darr lagta hai kya

Aamna: of course ...I mean jis tarah se tum dekh rahe ho...

Rajeev: kaise dekh raha hoon main tumhe'jaise hamesha dekhta hoon waise hi to dekh raha hoon na..

Aamna: lekin her bar aisa lagta hai kuch alag hai hai..

Rajeev: isme galti tumhari hai'tum itni khoobsoorat ho ke main jab bhi tumhe dekhta hoon to aisa lagta hai jaise main tumhe pehli baar dekh raha hoon'

Aamna: I love you raj for everything..

Rajeev just smiles at her and then pulls her into his arms hugging her'

Rajeev: I love you too jaan..more than my life

She just closed her eyes feeling complete in his arms...When Rajeev moves back'

Rajeev: your all wet'chalo andar chalte hain'lets see if I can find some wood for fire..

Aamna: thik hai chalo..

Rajeev holds her hand into his and then they both walk further into the castle..

One Sunday afternoon..Rajeev and Aamna decided to visit a Mexican fair that was happening locally'Aamna arrives at the fair and she was waiting for him at to turn up'when 10 minutes later Rajeev arrives holding some flowers'he sees her waiting and smiles'when he looks around and sees a child running around the fair'Rajeev stops the child and bends down to his level and asks him to go give these flowers to Aamna as he pointed her out'the child nodded and then ran towards Aamna..he pulled her dress a little to catch her attention..Aamna looked down at him and smiled'when he passed her the flowers'Aamna asked him who sent the flowers and he pointed out to Rajeev'Aamna sees him in the distance and just smiles'she takes a flower placing it in her hair whilst looking at him and sends the rest back walking off from thre'when the child came to Rajeev and passed him the flowers..Rajeev looked at her and then rushed after her'

Rajeev: arre Aamna..rukko to sahi..kahan ja rahi ho

Aamna: late aane ka achha tarika hai...

Rajeev: Aamna sirf 10 minute hi to late hoon'who bhi isliye kyunki florists thode busy thay'warna main waqt pe pohanch jaatha

Aamna: by the way.....thanks for the flowers...muje bahot hi pasand aaye...

Rajeev: your welcome'aur yeh phool tumhare baalon me bohat khoobsoorat lag raha hai'par tumne sirf ek hi kyun liya?

Aamna: kyunki muje sirf ek ki hi zaroorat thi aur..

Rajeev: aur?

Aamna: tumhe pass bulane ke liye bheje the...

Rajeev just smiles at her'

Rajeev: paas bulana tha to mujse durr kyun ja rahi ho?

Aamna: kyunki tum pehle late aaye aur dusri baat hum yaha public me hai...

Rajeev: oh'aisi baat hai'to yahan se chalen phir'public se kahin durr

Aamna: kaha jayenge....aaj to jaha jayenge public hi payenge.....is fair ki waje se..

Rajeev: lagta hai yahan aane ka idea hi burra tha...mere ghar pe chalen?..udhar public nahin hogi

Aamna: Raj tumhare ghar pe kya karenge...lets just enjoy this music and dance...

Rajeev: I also have music at my place...we can dance there too..in private

Aamna: to tum kiska wait kar rahe ho...lets go..

Rajeev: chalo...oh..before I forget

Rajeev comes infront of her and bends down on his knees holding the flowers infront of her

Rajeev: please accept these flowers..as a token of my love..

Aamna: sure...how can I say no to your love....thanks...

She takes the flowers from him with a smile..he gets up and holds her hand into his..both left from there together

We hope you enjoyed reading these scenes and that it reminded you of the old days of the FC....Now that we're talking about old days..let us share with you all a beautiful videomix made by Faru a long time ago..but its one of the most beautiful vm's i have seen till now and a personal favourite too..so we hope you enjoy watching it..many of you must have seen it before but this would surely bring back all the memories of the old days...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoSWAdyCMpo&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Finally we would like to say a big No Thanks to you all for joining us again and being a part of the FC's reunion...we have faith that together we can bring back the old days but in order for us to do that we need the support of all our members...we need you all to bring back the wonderful atmosphere of this FC...lets relive our old days together and continue our journey together as a family...lets bring back that love and respect we had for each other and get rid of any bitterness that may have developed...we are proud that till date our FC has not received a single warning as we have all got on so well...lets maintain that and always keep a calm and loving atmosphere in place...

I would like to say a big no thanx to Faru for the wonderful VM and the help and support...a big no thanks to Suri for pming all members and all the help and support...a big no thanx 2 Kashish for helping Suri pm, for the mindblowing unique siggies, for the scenes on each siggy and for all the help and support you have given...

Once again a very Happy New Year to Rajeev Aamna and all RAians...lets celebrate our love and friendship once again....Lots of Love and Best Wishes from Suri, Faru, Kashish and Summi..

1- Barnali (Our very sweet global moderater)
2- Trupi (trupi) (Our very sweet viewbie in KTH forum)
3- Sara DON ( saara 1), and now to (Sara COMB) (Our very own CM in star plus sections)
4- Zee (farislove)
5- Summi (Kashishdabest)
6- Kiran (kiran_sherry)
7- Areej (CuteAreej)
8- Amby (Ambarinaaltaf)
9- Alyna (alyna)
10- Sara (Sara_16)
11- Ani (ANKESH) - Now (braveharted)
12- NG (nram)
13- Deeeja (deeeja)
14- Tammy (Tam)
15- Tish (rajeevluvr)
16- Reemz ( Our very sweet moder)
17- Mishu (RAJEEVforAAMNA)
18- Khyati (krazy_khyati)
19- Ranjitha (ranjitha)
20- Mages
21- khanrocks
22- sujal&kash
23- Shruti (shruti_gauri)
24- Adi (adildagr8)
25- Saloni (s_labha)
26- Mohsin (Mohsin)
27- Samreen (friskysam)
28- Aamna (cuteface)
29- Palak (DREAMY_EYES)
30- Poonam ( Destiny007) (Our very
sweet viewbie in KTH forum)
31- (Minnie) Rajeev Ki Heer
32- Neha (nasir01), she made an other ID (RAdabest)
33- Sidiii (one of the most paranoid jodi lover but missing these days)
34- Pinku
35- Pari
36- Dina
- Anku
38- Usman Bhai
39- Naaz di
40- amasin girl
41-Shruti (shrutibali) (our very sweet moderator in KTH forum)
42- Swapna-Mobile ( sweetncute)
43- Prerna (coolgirl_13), and now to (Prenz~13)
44- jhinuk
45- Anam (flygirls)
46- aries_charming
47- Surya (sun_423)
48- tanasha1993
49- Farhina
50- Noor (Malkanoor)
51- Ruby (rajeevamna4ever)
52- PrInc?s$ ANg?L
53- kjdmja.
- Ana (cool_SK)
55- Imzi
56- pari0706
57- Ksfan
58- chinti (A viewbie)
59- Yojana (angelic eyes)
60- Evilgenius_S.S?
61- fakhra
62- shareen
63- Namez Kirti (Desi_Chik )
64- Poonam (~Poonam~)
65- CINDRELLA (our very sweet viewbie in KTH forum)
66- Fatima (crazyfanar)
67- Saraa ( rajeev_eijaz)
68- Diana (dianaansari)
69- Sunaina (sunaina02)
- Samita (Msad)
71- Pooja (cool_pooja)
72- Sheela (143786)
73- Usha (chakuusha)
74- Zara (baluchz)
75- Mehvish (amna_kth)
76- sophie_10
77- Asha ( Gujji_babe)
78- Tuba (tuba5)
79- Farhana (fara4u)
79- Farheen (starbellz_21)
80- Jaspreet (Jaspreet94)
81- Natasha ( ~Natasha~)
82- Shruti (shruti_gauri1)
83- Simra (rocker)
84- Hinal (??hinal??)
85- Jasmine (sujal_kashish)
86- Mukta (muktafaith)
87- frod
88- ainun (ainun)
89- Celina (aambika567)
90- Jyoti (bastereliye)
91- Aamnah (wini)
92- gyal1990
93- Sara (sara00019)
94- Kanika (ishti)
95- Jia Gill (Jia_444)
96- Aamna (rajeevaamna=luv)
97- Gindi (gindi)
98- Rabi (cute_rabi)
99- Aji (scorpion134) ( A very sweet moderator)
100- Sara (sara123)
New Added....
101- Anusha (Anusha)
102- Priyanka (p_khandelwalfan)
103- Dim (Lovers Ka Love)
104- mini16
105- Presadhi (Binky)
106- Kriti (remixer)
107- kaliegh (tonyparkerfan)
108- Niveditha (yyyy)
109- Amina (preity_zinta)
110- Guriya (**-**Guriya**-*)
111- Ichhya (love_is_life!!!)
- Savina (savina_101)
113- Nilanjana (belanila)
114- Prasamsa (urber)
115- tisshgna
116- Marium (anu-pre4eva)
117- Nida (princessnida)
118- Suhani ( september2)
119- Hana (Honii)
120- Niki (wadhwaniki)
121- Juhi (angeliclooks_me)
122- Vandana (togepe30)
123- Sulaiman T. (whoareu2say)
124- Nighat (cutegirln)
125- Mehak ( deepsood)
126- Ruksaar (ruksaar_khan)
127- Reena (reena&rajeev)
128- Leena (Leenasmg)
129- Arshie (Arshie)
130- Sanaa ( sanaa_firoz)
131- Umang (ums5)
132- Nikita (nitu07)
133- Nina (Ektas_Angel)
134- Mehrun (anam_mehrun)
135- Sowmya (*sowmya*)
136- saranya (saranya)
137- Mishty (mishty_dhawan)
138- Mahshaz (brid)
139- Sara (420sara)
140- Ali (rose2k6)
141- Sam (Rajeev Aamna<33)
142- Ramsha (r@m$h@)
143- Sana (maroon)
144- Glen (rajeev_crazy)
145- Nidhi (nidhi2013)
146- Riya (riya_03)
147- Maham (**maham**)
148- Arabia (arabia786)
149- Anam (Anam azhar)
150- Trina (gktrina)
151- Arunasri (arunasri.m)
152- Naaz (naazbrar)
153- Saheli (SAHELIGSWM)
154- Minnee (minnee)
155- Barkha (barkha)
156- Kumuda (KMP14)
157- Saba (aishwaria)
158- Natalie (luv_huda)
159- Sania (Himanivineet)
160- Tanisha (tanu.g)
161- Aarti (jina sirf)
162-kuhu98pihu (Pihu)
163- goodkashish (Kashish)
164-Angel 16 (Heenu)
165-Tiva (Sonu)
166- Rajeevthegr8 (Nida)
167-MURALIDHARAN99 (Reva)
168-Fan of Juhi
169- Jungli Billi
170-Cute_Angel
171-Ayesha9000
172- rajeev-fan
173- seher(seher)
174- neha_K(neha)
175- friendsslover ( fiza)
176- Crazy_4_RA ( Deby)
177- forevercharmed
178-disha'charm
179-jyothi_cool (Jyothi)
178-Liza* (Liza)
179-No1Aamnafan(Sheela)
180-sweety_1754(anam)
devashree (devashree_h)
182 Manu
(rmanu7382)
Edited by kashishdabest - 14 years ago

RajeevAamna's jodi (The golden jodi's FCs)
Note: check every link as every FC has a theme!
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/281232
By Saara Donny (Donny COMB)
-----

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/659596

By Zee (farislove)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/707678
By Farheen (starbellz_21)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/732440
By Summi (kashishdabest)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/746478
By Ruksaar (ruksaar_khan)
------
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=784297&T PN=1
-------
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/823910
By Preeti (CINDRELLA)
------
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/852116
By Surya (Sun_423)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/856448
By Kiran dii (kiran_sherry)
-----
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=862229&T PN=1
By Summi (kashishdabest)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/882505
By Fatima (crazyfanar)
---
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/917365
By Nidhi (nidhi2013)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/931637
By Zee (farislove)
----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/941184
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/950625
By Reva (MURALIDHARAN99)
----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/959396
By Varallika (Varallika)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/968775
By Pihu (kuhu98pihu)
------
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/978019
By Heena (angel 16)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/983686
By Neha (RAdabest)
----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/988678
By Ruksaar (ruksaar_khan)
-------
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/995787
By Summi (kashishdabest)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1001373
By Sonu (tiva)
-----
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1005415
By Aarthi (jina sirf)
-----
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1011873
By Tanisha (tanisha.g)
-----
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1018668
Silver Jubliee by Barnali didiii (Barnali)
-----
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1022855
By Kashish (goodkashish)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1027956
By Umang (umang-e-rajeev)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1032891
By Rabi (cute_rabi )
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1037396
By Nida (rajeevthegr88)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1042854
By Zee (farislove)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1051907
By Ramsha (r@m$h@)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1061385
By Zee (farislove)
---- 
 https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1065341
   By Kashish (goodkashish)
-----
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1074784
By Sonu (tiva)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1083870
By Neha (Neha_K)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1091192
By Summi (Kashishdabest)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1098827
    by summi (kashishdabest)
-----
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1111334
By Summi (kashishdabest)
-----
Heart to Heart (angel 16)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1123563
-----
RajeevAamna Fanclub- Valentine Special (starbellz_21 )
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1127416
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/20680905
By ( goodKashish)
-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1172935
By Tanu

-----
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1212454

By Jyoyji (jyothi_cool)
-----

By Suri (sun_423)

The image

1. No bashing of other Actors or Characters or even Members. Please Maintain Peace and Harmony in the FC

2. Do not Quote more than (minimum 1 & maximum ) Quotes. As this would help in Quick loading of the pages and also a neat FC
reply using

@username or members name
this would make FC look more neat

U can Quote Pics just for captions but just a Quote not 2-3 quotes.

3. Do not chat a lot and Just stick to the Actors or Characters this FC is meant to b for.

Other Rules would be added as and when required

Hope all of u will try & follow the rules and Make this FC a nice Place to be in.        

Wish you all my friends a very Happy New Years 2010!!!

May all your wishes and Dreams come true with upcoming new year!!!

Love
Kashish

Edited by goodkashish - 14 years ago
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS AND CONGO 4 THE NEW FC
Hi Jyothi...wish you a very Happy New Year...
hey kashu jaan!!! happy new year 2 u 2 jaanu!!! wishing you a gr8 2010!!!!

hey jyothi gr88 2 see u here!! wishing u a very happy new yr 2!!!