YMLH Forum’s SCRAPBOOK!! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

EAST OR WEST

YMLH FORUM IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

Edited by Tansha - 18 years ago

Well, I must say that I've really enjoyed being a part of the Ye Meri Life Hai Team & Forum. 😊 I'll definately miss 😭 joining in on all of those interesting and fun discussions we always had in here!

It's also nice to see that Ye Meri Life Hai is ending on a good note ....! 👍🏼 Thank God because I always wanted Ye Meri Life Hai to get a "happy ending". Ronit & Pooja really were meant to be. ❤️

Alrighty on with the my "Final" entry~!

Favorite Moments / Unforgettable Scenes 👍🏼

Ronit & Pooja Scenes

⭐️ Ronit & Pooja's imaginery Rain Dance
⭐️ Ronit & Pooja danced to Dandiya 😛

⭐️ Ronit & Pooja started having "feelings" for eachother 😳

⭐️ Ronit & Pooja did their "Aa-Aaja" dance number 😎

⭐️ Ronit & Pooja went on their GOA Field Trip 😳

⭐️ Ronit & Pooja had their "Suraj Hua Madham" moment 😳😳

⭐️ Ronit & Pooja hugged 🤗 in the Holy Cave 🤗

Ashmit & Pooja Scenes

⭐️ Ashmit made his entry on the show and has his Press Conference
⭐️ Ashmit saw Pooja sleeping on the bench
⭐️ Ashmit brang Pooja to the Lamke India Fashion Week and introduced her to Fashion Guru Ritu Kumar. Also when they danced together that night~!
⭐️ Ashmit was teaching Pooja how to drive
⭐️ Ashmit returned back in the show and danced with Pooja for that Charity thing. They also spent the entire night with eachother as husband and wife.

Favorite Character(s) 😎

Ashmit ❤️ when he was a "good" 😳 husband to Pooja not an obessed lover! 😡

Special Moments on the Forum

When Upsana got Mr. Rahil Azam to actually get on the forum and answer all of our QUESTIONS!!! That was soo.. awesome! Plus I posted a collage (the one ABOVE) of him on there and Upsana told me that he was really surprised to see that someone would do that for him... and that he really liked it!

aww! 😳 😃 He's so simple and charming! ❤️ I LOVE YOU RAHIL!
❤️

Member(s) I'll never forget 😊 😃

That would definately have to be Taffy 🤔 because that kid has posted soo many freakin' posts that it's hard to miss...!  And I also think that Taffy has the makings of being a good FILM 🤓 CRITC  (rather than an director/producer 😃 no offense!) because he always notices the littlest mistakes or flaws in about ANY drama I can think of. 😳
Especially YE MERI LIFE HAI~!

UPSANA! 🤗 How could I not for her? She's such a great person and did soo much for us Rahil fans~!

Thoughts on the YMLH Development Team 🤗

I must say that Ms. Bholi Bhali & Sonya are very professional and dedicated when it comes to getting something done for our YMLH forum~! 👏 They really do deserve a pat on the back. 👏

I think I got along with Upsana the most because we were both appointed Viewbies for this forum at the same time. lol we were really confused at first but Ms. BB made it easy for us. 😊

I will miss working with all of them! It's been a blast being a VIEWBIE and I would definately do it again if I could!

Ye Meri Life Hai has been a fun show to watch (even tho it had some pathetic and confusing moments)!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May Ronit & Pooja stay together forever~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😉  😳  😉  😃 My Fav Character!!!

❤️hay hayyy😉😉

My DiL GoeS MmMmMmMm.....😳

Ye Meri Life Hai

Although I didn't spend much time at the YMLH forum, I enjoyed the presense of the members, they always made me feel welcome. I am gonna miss this show only because I'll miss seeing Amit-Shama.

Ritu Kumar Fashion Show

Fav Character: My favorite character has to be Ronit, KS and Akash.

Ronit - Awesome acting by Amit Jain. He deserves a clap. From the spoiled brat kid, to the romantic romeo, to the devoted husband and finally to a caring father, Ronit's character has grown a lot and that is why he happens to be my favorite.

KS-  Although this character didn't have a growth, KS has been one character that has always made me laugh, whenever he comes to screen, He sets the screen to comedy.

Akash- Although his character changed from a goody to a baddie and finally the cutie pie, He was one of the best in the cast, I think he is the sweetest, He really cared for Pooja and loved her but even compared to Akash's sacrfice and his love for Pooja, His love falls Shallow in front of Ronit's love for Pooja.

Favorite Scenes

1. All the starting scenes were my favorite, I loved each and every character including Annie and Kushan who were completely wasted in the soap.
  2. I loved the whole College outlook, it was very good.
  3. It's quite simple - Ronit-Pooja Scenes from the fighting to sweet to the romantic and the recent ones, They both have potrayed to their limits and Have done a fantastic job!
  4. All KS and Mandy Scenes, they are soo funny!

Some moments that bring out that SMILE

Some moments that make you cry

Some moments that make you fall in love all over again

Some moments that will remembered forever....

A show to remember forever...

Yeh Mere Life Hai

I don't know many people here but Ms. Bholi Bhali, Taffy, Tansha, Desi Gurl have always made me feel welcome. Thank you so much for your love!

I will miss this forum!

Love, Jenny

Gosh! I haven't been active for a really long time now! 🤔 I'm really sorry! Hehe! but I'm finally posting today thanks to Najia! 😃

And I really thought that i should post in this topic since the YMLH forum had been and still is a part of my life..where i come to have fun, joke around with friends and most of all, make fun of the dear lil yeh meri life hai characters 😛 I miss Ashmit now 😭 😆

I'll be posting more on this topic later ! Just thought I'd drop by! 😛

--Dodo Edited by blahblah1000 - 18 years ago

Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes.

When Ashmit n Pooja came to Ashmit's house to live in.

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!

Well my favorite character was Ashmit beacuse it was played by Rahil.

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget.

When ms. bholi bhali replying to all of my posts n polls.

thanx ms. bholi bhali !!!

Tell us what you think of the forum and what will you miss the most here.

i realli dont know wat i miss so much!! sry!!

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are
  i will never 4get CULTURE or MS. BHOLI BHALI, coz i posted wat their names mean on Culture's board in ymlh forums!!

Your thoughts on ***YMLH Development Team Members***. 
 I liked they told me, if i was spamming or not. They maked the best new posts n polls. They very kind and kewl!!! I hope they will b still online till 4eva!!

What Changes have to notice in the forum? 
 The slowness of making posts n polls by the members and the new member of the week !!!

thanx ymlh development team members!!!

Well, every moment was the best, I liked every scene of Pooja-Ronit whether fighting love ya dosti, and probably, Jayshree's silliness, and Mandy-Khes, and everything in the college days.

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!

Rahil saab is a mind-blowing actor, I liked him a lot when he entered, but I think my fave character is MANDY and the college RONIT

Ok Mandy was always funny and a gr8 fren, she was understading and took by Pooja no matter wht. College Ronit was toooooooo cool.  He was soooooooo good.

I can forget the day I joined and all the times I laughed, and all the wonderful frens I made, and joking around wid the monkeys of our forum, I will miss each and every member no matter how crazy they were and just having a gr8 time.

I will miss alllllll my frens here, they are the greatest, I will miss all the arguments against the boys and I will miss everything here the YMLH Family is the best. All the masti!

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are.

Desi_chick05- One of my best frens, she is very very very sweet and makes me laugh, she cheers me up all the time and if we don't pm each other even one day than we both get worried about each other.

Desi Gurl- She is the sweetest and most helpful girl. She is very kind and we enjoy talking to each other.

Manshaa- Manshaa and me are partners when it comes to fighting with the boys, she's very fun to talk to and always makes us laugh.

Ms. Bholi Bhali- A true listener, the Doctor of this forum, she is very helpful too and problem solver, she is funny and she fully deserve to be Global Moderator.

Taffy- Always manages to make me laugh, he is really nice though. And comes up with the greatest topics. Flirt # 1 but a good fren J

DB- Ya Allah, joking, Well he always encourages me and he's very nice. On the forum a monkey but in real life, nice and caring and always makes you laugh too. Sry buddy for all those arguments, but Rahil does look better as a girl, joking. J  

Tansha- She is my didi, very nice but very honest, she is kindhearted. No ill feeling for anyone.

Razinah- Razinah you must be wondering why I saved you for last. Razinah was my first best friend on IF. Razinah you are the best and I'm really lucky to have a friend like you. One other thing I will about this forum is you!!!!

Qt143- Very nice friend, she is very sweet and we share the same b'day

Your thoughts on ***YMLH Development Team Members***. If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken.

Omg, I have a lot of complaints!!!! No complaints our ymlh development  team rocks and is the best. I give a Congo to them. Good job Saba Api and Upsana!!!

As this is our Scrap Book, Decorate it with pictures, poems, , collage, posters, banners or anything you want to share with us. Quotations.

" Jiyo Gaoo aur Mazaa loh, kya pata kal ho na ho."

Although this forum is closing it will still be close to our hearts, I just hope everyone keeps in touch.

I have noticed that we have developed with creative ideas and I like tht. All changes were good none bad.

Edited by prettyguria - 18 years ago

All the cute Pooja and Ronit scenes (Goa, Rain Dance, Collenge, handshake, hug and suraj hua madham... all of them) Also the scenes that show Pooja's dreams of becomeing a director.

He is a sweet, kewl, caring guy who's love for the girl he loves is everlasting.

All of them. Every each moment that I've been on this forum is special to me and I'll never forget it. Moreover, I won't remember the moments individually, but I'll cherish the memory of all the moments togehter.

The members.. We were all like a big happy family and I'll miss all of the members the most!

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are.
All of the members on this forum... but i got to know some of them better than others:
Taffy, Saba Api, Zeeshan Bhaiya, Dodo, Manshaa, Tansha, Mahek, Sonya, and Sanju. You guys are all awesome!

Your thoughts on ***YMLH Development Team Members***. If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken.
hmmm.. no complaints or compliments for myself.😆 but the rest of the DEV Team does a great job!

The look of the forum changed with the new banner... but more importantly, before there used to be a few arguements here and there, but now this forum is completely peaceful.😊

ONE LAST THING:

Edited by desi gurl - 18 years ago

Originally posted by Tansha

my life will be boring if YMLH ends coz i am always on YMLH sec and if ends they r defi goin to lock the forum and i'll really miss mah frds 😭 i wish YMLH neva ends 😭 😭 😭 miss u guys...we all mostly hang out here and if this ends where r we going to meet????

One questions to everyone at YMLH forum..

Where are you guys going to be when this forum is gona be locked???????let me know soon coz i want to be dere wiv u guys... 😳

Well, Forum MIGHT Not close!! 😊

Keep your fingers crossed. but keep sharing your good times!!

Originally posted by Tansha

All ronnit-pooja love, fighting scences.college days,goa days and rain dance.

Ronnit-pooja , it was Ashmit-Pooja once, i guess Ks and mandy were gud too.

fights between me and taffy on ashmit is the best and taffy use to day Ronnit is the best.

Everything is the best about the forum and i'll miss everyone here and those funny messsgaes tht tafyy and others use to post..

Ms.BB

Taffy

Sonya

Desi Gurl

Desi Chick

Dashing Boy

Prettyguria

and others..i need to get dere names.

there is nothing tht i ahve to complain bout..

nothing..

well...i agree with you totally!!!! these are the best moments!!!!