Computers, Science, Technology

HP G61-110sa laptop - to buy or not to buy?

TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hiya guys
i dont visit this section of the forum but thought you guys might be a big help...im planning on buying a new laptop soon seeing as my previous Toshiba got stolen..so i thought i needed an excuse to buy a new laptop anyway and this was a perfect chance! lol

so the HP G61-110sa has:

Intel Pentium Dual-Core processor T4300
(2.16Ghz, 667Mhz, 1MB Cache)
Genuine Windows(R) 7 Home Premium
4GB Memory
320GB Hard drive
Up to 4.5 hours battery life
Webcam 1.3mp

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1030920294.1262129314@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccecadejemjmffdcflgceggdhhmdfog.0&page=Product&fm=2&sm=1&tm=0&sku=656598&category_oid=

the above link just give more details about it

its a good price to, my friend got it 600 but now its 399, so could you guys just let know your opinion on it please

thank you
love kally
Edited by kal884 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i'm not too sure about the hpG61-110... but i am very familiar with the HP G61-320US... and the only differences i found between the two is that that 110 comes with a bigger hard drive and RAM and the processors are different but similar speeds and the like, other than that they are the same ... And the 320 is def. a nice laptop....

Looking at the specs for the 110, it seems like a nice buy, esp. for the price... the only drawback might be that the 110 (or the 320 for that matter) does not have a great graphics card... it will be more than sufficient for watching videos and the like but it def. isn't good enough for gaming (which i am not sure whether you do or not)... All in all, it def. looks good and having windows 7 is def. a nice feature as well!
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
thank you!
And no, i dont do gaming, lol, im not to bothered about the graphics card, lol, im going today to buy it!!! So excited!
Thank you for your opinion..really counts!

love kally
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
your welcome buddy!!! Hope everything works out perfectly for u!!!😃