Jugal Hansraj debuts on television-Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Jugal Hansraj debuts on television

He started with acting and then directing for the big screen and now Jugal Hansraj has moved to the small screen and soon he will be seen in YRF's new television serial.

Jugal is making his debut on the small screen with YRF TV's Rishta.com on Sony TV. When asked Jugal about his excitement on directing a television show, he said "I am actually happy for the banner and excited about the entire bouquet of shows that starts from January 1st, 2010. My role in Rishta.com is a guest appearance that runs into two to three episodes. You will find me on the show with several others from the film fraternity; somewhere half way through the show's run."

Jugal had made his debut in the film Masoom as a child actor and when he grew up he made his debut with the film Aa Gale Lag Jaa. After that his career didn't do much well though he was seen in movies like Mohabbatein, he was mostly cast in multi starrers, but in 2008 he made his directorial debut in Roadside Romeo, an animated film. He is also directing Pyaar Impossible and seems like Jugal has become on of the favorite's of the Yash Raj banner.

So when asked him about this show and how it extends his relationship with the banner, from being an actor to a director and once again an actor he said "It does, I am also directing Pyaar Impossible for them, my next after Roadside Romeo. The company has always supported me in all my endeavors. They have given me every facility I wanted while working on Roadside Romeo and these facilities have extended to Pyaar Impossible and Rishta.com also. Both Aditya and Uday Chopra are my closest buddies and that makes life so much easier with a production house.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Jugal-Hansraj-debuts-on-television&xfile=2009/December/News_20091224_117
thanx Shruti Di...

I really cant wait for this serial...

thanks for the article Shruti. Waiting for this show.

woah..he'll be doing a cameo in rishta.com...wonder how it'll be..