Lift kara de - About the SHow

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
How many times in life have you thanked that one person, who came at the right time to give the much required boost in your hindered existence? How often have you felt, that had it not been for 'that one moment' you would have been someone else? Learning from mistakes is one thing and having a guide, philosopher who can be the light house for every lost ship is another.

Don't know what to expect? Just fasten your seat belts for an edge-of-seat entertainment! Witness elation, ecstasy, triumph and witness dejections and disappointments as the contestants battle it out to become the "Sabse bada fan" of their Icons. Watch out for the Biggest and most extravagant show hosted by the India's beloved director with dimples, Karan Johar.

Experience a flamboyant affair with the 'superstars' of Indian cinema that will change the face of television forever.

Stardom, Glamour and Aspirations redefined! Lift Karade... Reality reloaded!

Actors: Karan Johar along with 20 big names from Bollywood
Synopsis: Earlier called Mera Sabse Bada Fan Banega Mera Hero, it is a reality show hosted by Karan Johar. It will run for 20 weeks with the likes of Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Lata Mangeshkar, Dharmendra,A R Rahman, Rani Mukherji along with others. Each week the show will feature one super star and their biggest fan.
Quotes to lift your spirits

"Life's real failure is when you do not realize how close you were to success when you gave up."
"Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it."
"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be"
"The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."
"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results."
"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sounds fun! Especially with legends like Lataji and Dharmendra.
prettyme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
I couldn't find the help desk, so I thought I'd ask here. I missed the episode tonight, so I was wondering what time do they show it again?

Thanks!
Sharanya.K.C. thumbnail
Ya I would also like to know the repeat timings...Can anyone please let us know?? Thank you...