Seven

Seven - About the show + Character Sketch

Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

When the saptarishi constellation falls in place, Dr Charak, an astronomer, scientist, and philosopher knows the time has come for him to find the descendants of the saptarishi or seven sages. 'Seven', is the story of the search for the seven descendants and their journey of discovering their real capabilities. Meet Asmin, Hriday, Varya, Haryaksh, Mastishk, Eklavya, and Drishika, who have what it takes to save the world. The unique powers they possess are complimented with their different mindset, learning and outlook in life. Dr Charak, the guru must now bring seven such distinct personalities under one roof and fulfill the Ashwamedha prophecy - a secret that will give great power to the person who unravels it, before Asht – the master of evil and Dr. Charak's rival decodes it.
A journey of heroism, love, desire, sacrifice, oneness, and love! Watch out for the biggest battle where victory is not pre-decided, and 'good over evil' is not the obvious truth. It's not about coming together and winning over the evil. It's about survival! 

source:http://www.setindia.com/about_show.php?sid=31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Cast

Asmin

'The one who can heal herself'

A blend of bold and beautiful, Asmin, is the girl who can never get hurt as she heals herself. Athletic yet gentle, sparkling eyes with immense conviction, Fierce and impatient are some of the quickest words to describe the girl with a distinct style of speaking, and rhythmic sense of combat.

Drishika

"The one who can see the future"

Mastishk's fraternal twin, Drishika is petite looking, vulverable, soft-spoken and very dainty. Highly expressive Drishika is the one can foresee' one who can predict the future. Her eyes are living proof of compassion and consideration. She's outspoken yet measures her words, dreamy yet rooted' a perfect epitome of being ladylike.

Ekalavya

"The one who can move at supersonic speeds"

Meet the boy from the woods, with an impregnable speed that makes him untraceable when he moves. Although shy but easily adaptable; Eklavya sees the world in black and white, and nothing in between. His loyalties run strong and anger cuts deep. His combat skills are the most graceful and his movements endure the fight longer.

Haryaksh

"The one who can create and throw fire"

Wise, man of few words, critical, and the oldest of the Seven, Haryaksh is gifted with the power of creating and casting fire anywhere. Though adept and alert, he is unpredictable, and his animosity is evident at times. He is not the one to socialize, discuss, derive a consensus or wait for any unanimous decision. He is the concluder of any fight or battle.

Hriday

"The one who can fly"

Sensitivity has another name, Hriday. Childlike, easily hurt, completely pampered Hriday was overwhelmed to know that he has the superpower to fly. Hriday unlike others is capable of getting influenced, until his stubbornness wraps his logic safely. He loves company, and is quite curious about almost everything around him making him the 'question thrower'.

Mastishk

"The one who can read minds"

Mastishk is regular college 'hottie' with supernatural powers of reading people's mind. Angelic face, baby-smile, great physique and a mischief maker, Mastishk is very popular among the girls. But his serious undertones complimented by sorted looks, calm face; peaceful appearance makes him a completely mysterious and blessed person.

Varya

"The one who can control nature"

Varya, the most intense, emotionally volatile, having mood swings, puts people before she puts herself. She is blessed with the power of controlling the nature.  Unlike Asmin or Drishika, Varya believes in giving people the benefit of doubt. She has patience, and acts as a fair judge. She is mysterious; she is indulgent, but indifferent to wrong-doings.

Edited by -Nadii- - 14 years ago
LoveLaughLive thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
varya i cant wait for her kashmira irani doing a show after a long time yaya
and yes everyones super powers are too gooD!
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I am eager to watch this show..coz its a new thing to the indian TV.
We have seen same characters before....
Asmin 'The one who can heal herself' -"Logan of X-Men"

Drishika "The one who can see the future" "Alice of Twilight Saga"

Ekalavya "The one who can move at supersonic speeds" "Jacob black! and a mixture of edward! from twilight"

haryaksh     "The one who can create and throw fire" "Johnny part of the fantastic 4"

Hriday "The one who can fly" "this one is actually like Johnny of fantastic 4 in nature as well"

Mastishk"The one who can read minds" "the most loved! Edward cullen of Twilight Saga"

Varya "The one who can control nature" "none other than Jasper! of twilight"

Dr. ermm i forgot his name. thts like the professor in X-Men.....

Powers are similar an for A Few the nature too.
The main point of the show is quality...!
It should have quality and gud special effects otherwise the show is no fun.

The promo seems very promising....Eagerly waiting! 😊
prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@vampireprincess
even i felt the same
the characters r literally lifted from the twilight saga n various other novels n films
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: prernawaghray

@vampireprincess<br>even i felt the same<br>the characters r literally lifted from the twilight saga n various other novels n films<br>

yes dear very true 😊
I hope the show brings up a level of uniqueness in it....i mean the characters are a pure rip off...but our desi masala is surely gonna spice it...watsay?

Just hoping... and waiting for the first epi πŸ˜‰
will keep tuning in this forum! πŸ˜‰
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this show is just 100% copy of hollywood blockbuster tv show "HEROES"..............it seems YRF  r making hindi version of HEROES.................production team has to do a lot of efforts to maintain same high standard which HEROES did in UK and US.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting eagerly for this show to start.....................
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
saw it today....nice show!!! loved Mashtishk..he is cute😳
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: VampirePrincess

yes dear very true 😊
I hope the show brings up a level of uniqueness in it....i mean the characters are a pure rip off...but our desi masala is surely gonna spice it...watsay?

Just hoping... and waiting for the first epi πŸ˜‰
will keep tuning in this forum! πŸ˜‰

I don't think the characters and powers are lifted from the Twlight.
The show and it's character's storylines and the powers all seem like from the show "HEROES" and after today's episode, I can surely say it's inspired by the show "HEROES"
Edited by Rin03 - 14 years ago