Lift Kara De

Lift Kara De Article Archive

unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Please Post all Articles Related to LKD Here!

Edited by -Neelam- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Karan Johar back on TV with Yash Raj's 'Lift Kara De'

Mumbai: Bollywood director cum anchor Karan Johar is making a comeback on small screen with his new show Lift Kara De.

Lift Kara De which is termed as mother of all reality show where 20 of India's biggest Super-stars will be on one platform.

Karan Johar speaks, "I have spent a huge part of my life with the Yash Raj family. I stand here as the student and son of the Yash Raj family. I have learnt many things from Yash Raj Film Institute and I am sure in the new innings of Yash Raj on TV will be a trend setter for everyone."

Further about the show he said, "My show Lift Kara De will have strong emotions, tons of heart and soul which will connect with us through the millions of fans and our first episode will showcase the brand ambassador of Yash Raj family and Johar family who is none other than Shahrukh Khan. I request all of you to be glued to television on first of Jan to watch my show, which has everything, emotion, drama and entertainment. It is heartening to meet different types of fans who do anything just to go to the studio to meet their favourite stars."

Watch this show on 1st January, 2010 with Shahrukh Khan in Lift Kara De.

http://www.mynews.in/News/Karan_Johar_back_on_TV_with_Yash_Raj's_'Lift_Kara_De'_N33522.html#