12/24 Karol Bagh

KB Amitabh amjad khan style smile laugh happy end

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Today's precap gave me this idea.😆😆 I enjoyed watching RB scared. 
😊 After abhi is shown door abhi decides to get even with RB and locks RB up in sauna. RB is scared and begs abhi to release him promising to sign papers as soon as he release him
Abhi believes in human goodness and trusts him

as soon as RB comes out he says what papers and why should I sign them?
  go away or I will call my body guard
abhi says tune agar maaka dudh piya hai to chala aa ja do do hath ho jaye

RB:  maine toh bhainse ka dudh piya hai aur mujh me bahut taqat hai tuj jaise macchar ko mai ek pal me masal sakta hun

Abhi: : jaroor tune bhainse ka dudh pya hai isi liye to teri buddhi moti hai is me koi baat aasani se nahi pahunch sakti  aur tune mujhe macchar bola dekh ab ye macchar tuje kaise satata hai

RB: arre jaja tujh jaise kahinyo ko pit chuka hun,  Ja jake simiji  ke pallu me mooh chupa le yehi tere liye accha hoga.  mai sirf mardo se ladta hun tere jaise bachcho se nahi. Simiji ko waise tere jaise baccho se khelane ka bahut saukh hai.  tabhi to tujhe uske aage pichhe gumati hai.

Abhi now totally pissed off and angry.  He wants to kill RB.

they both fight. RB tries to call his body guard but Abhi throws away his phone  thrashes him badly and  throws him on the floor keeping his hand on his throat makes him sign release papers for RS's shop.

After RB signs papers abhi lets him  go saying: don't you ever come near me simi or sethi parivar I don't need body guard I can be body guard for all of them and take you out in  a second did you get that.?

This time I spared your busness next time you will loose your business as well. So just keep away from sethis and their business.

RB says: abhi I made mistake . I will help RS get compensate for all losses he incurred  due to me from our fund. let us forget past and be friends.

They shake hands while RB is thinking of a next plan.
mean while Abhi takes papers to RS and asks for simi' s hand. RS puts simi's hand in abhi and gives his blessing and promised them to marry simi soon with both family's permission.😊 Abhi asks to take simi out and they both go in this beautiful place  and sing

dil kho gaya ho gaya kisi ka ab raasta mil gaya khushi ka rishta naya rabba dil chhu rah hai khinche mujhe koi dor koi dor  teri ore teri ore
filmy too filmy right It is because it is supposed to be.😆😆
 ðŸ˜‰
enjoy .
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice story if it could be real good but I really doubt it lol certainly see the shop is really open, but RB is not cashed his loss in this way I know but I feel he is preparing a more ugly shots but expect to see more
ramas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pattinson6

Very nice story if it could be real good but I really doubt it lol certainly see the shop is really open, but RB is not cashed his loss in this way I know but I feel he is preparing a more ugly shots but expect to see more

yup RB is going to fight more and abhi has tought time but abhi will win jus tlike frist time. I am so looking forward to therei battle.😳

Thanks  cyn i tried to make it funny with RB style dialogies and abhi style dailigues. so RB's dailogues ahve to be ugly and scornful to aggravte abhi.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Really Nice Raksha !!! DilKo gaya its really sweet one !!!