Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE!(Page 86)

Posted: 2010-02-04T15:00:14Z

Hey y'all, sup?

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-02-04T17:58:19Z
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

Hey y'all, sup?

Sup Aish? Cool Gen sig dude.Cool
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-02-05T05:55:38Z
ok folks ,i hv seen only few of the recent great work in this fans club so from that i am putting my comments

lalitha ur rukmini-sita mahalakshmi siggy is very very beautiful outstanding !!!!!

& guniya(arun-deeps) ur govardhan girdhari postcard is awesome
it looks sooooooooooooo real,great work

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-02-05T06:09:07Z
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Hey guys a good news Arunji n Deepika ji r coming together in a bhojpuri movie which is likely to release this year around Holi! It includes d artists of  both India n Nepal. The movie name is 'Sajanuva gayile Pardes'.Dancing  Dancing DancingDancing

great news guniya
wow !!!
& awesome postcards/creations u hv made guniyaStarClap
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-02-05T06:11:38Z
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Hey guys I'm posting info on Vallabhacharyajii on Lola Di's request!Tongue

Info on Shri Vallabhacharyaji (Shri Mahaprabhuji)Smile
Reason for appearance of  VallabhachryajiSmile
1000s were past after ShriKrishna left dis earth.Cry Lord Krishna missed his devotees a lot in his Golok dhamCry and so he developed a very enlightened form frm his mouth.Big smile Krishna commanded him to take birth in d form of a human on d earth and show d devotees d way of Golok, to the lotus feet of d Lord! Big smileKrishna added that after he has left d earth, his devotees had been wandering here n there but they're not able to achieve d ultimate peace which they deserve, Unhappyso he told Vallabhacharyaji to appear in d form of human on dis earth to help d devotees to achieve d abode of d Lord. Embarrassed
    Fire is the base of the enlightend abode(Tejomay dham) of Lord Krishna.Tongue ShriVallabhacharyaji Mahaprabhuji is no one else but the form of the same adidaivik fire which glows in Krisna's mouth. So Vallabhachryaji is also called -'Agnipurush'. If we talk of the normal fire which we use for several purposes, its quality z that, we feel hot while sitting near it n feel cool while sitting far frm it. But, its d quality of ShriVallbhacharyaji Mahaprabhuji that instead of being Agnipurush,Shocked we feel cool n calmDay Dreaming while siiting near him n feel hot n uneasy while we're away frm him.Wacko So being the form of krishna's  face Vallabhacharyaji is no one else but our Lord Krishna.SmileStar There is also a reason that why he took birth as a human...TongueIt is becoz, if he would have appeared as Krishna again then, many undeserving people, who do not deserve the Lord's abode,Angry they'd also take his shelter n achieve d abode of Krishna, which would be an unjustice to all d pure-hearted devotees of KrishnaSmile n Krishna cannot bear any unjustice...Embarrassedso he took a human body to help his devotees to achieve Golok!Embarrassed And so..he has kept his form hidden as Mahaprabhuji EmbarrassedVallabhacharyaji so that the fake n selfish people take him as a mere Guru or some savant or preist!Shocked Only those people can see him as Krishna who have complete faith n love for Krishna n no one else!Smile

Tommorrow I'll tell U abt Mahaprabhuji's birth!Big smile
Lola Di! U make me really glad n proud abt how U showed ur interest in my research on Shrinathji!Embarrassed Just very proud n extremely lucky to have such a divine 'sis' my behna like U!Day Dreaming

Here z a pic of Mahaprabhu ShriVallabhacharyaji I'm posting:Smile

thanks for this info of the great KRISHNA BHAKT VALLABHACHARYAJI Smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-02-05T06:28:46Z
here a BAL-KRISHNA SPRING SEASON postcard Big smile
the pics of BALKRISHNA which lola posted Big smile
i hv used tht Big smile

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-02-05T06:30:26Z
as guniya informed tht arun-deepika coming soon in a bhojpuri movie
i am sure the telecast of THE RAMAYAN on bhojpuri channel MAHUA HAS def revived this great RAM-SITA JODI OF ARUN-DEEPIKA !!!!

its a great -great news !!!!!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-02-05T07:32:14Z
Originally posted by sita11

ok folks ,i hv seen only few of the recent great work in this fans club so from that i am putting my comments

lalitha ur rukmini-sita mahalakshmi siggy is very very beautiful outstanding !!!!!

& guniya(arun-deeps) ur govardhan girdhari postcard is awesome
it looks sooooooooooooo real,great work

Thank you so much for liking the siggie, Sita.Embarrassed
0 Likes this