Chat Clubs

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE! - Page 86

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lola610

@ Lali - both new sigs are soooooo gorgeous!!! The bridal pics and texts are sooo perfect, it feels like an invite to someone's actual sangeet... too cute πŸ‘ And the RadheShyam one is simply divine, another must snag!!! Millions of thanks for the liking and snagging of the new Vaali one... what would I do without ya πŸ€— Totally agree about Angad, he is really a venerable character for how he had emotions but didn't let them get in the way of his Dharma... a perfect living example of the words of the Gita πŸ‘ And also agree about asking around before we work on req'ing a forum - if only we had a way of polling everyone about how to do it... wait, that's what the forum's for 😭 πŸ˜† And lol no need to thank me for making sigs, you're the one that got me hooked on it!!! Glad you're loving them, that's why I can't stop cranking them out... hope you do the same cuz I'm hooked on urs too πŸ˜‰ and as for the layers biz, sowwie can't find any relevant vid tutorials for pixlr πŸ˜’ I'll try to come up with another pic tutorial like the last one, hope it helps... until then try and mess around with it, try out each mode I've mentioned on each layer and reduce/increase opacity as well as color saturation (in the adjust menu) until things come together the way you want, I'm confident you'll figure it out in a jiffy... either way your stuff comes out brilliant so no worries!!!

Thanks a bunch Lola! Sooooooooooooooooo glad you like the sigs!πŸ€— What would I do without you? You're such a big inspiration for me, no wonder you won the Most Inspirational Member award.πŸ˜‰

Either way, at least we have a place to discuss, right? If we have a forum, it'd be better but these CCs are so nice too, esp since they attract the notice of so many people.πŸ˜ƒ

That's ok Lols, I'll try out the layer stuff. It just gets so frustrating when it doesn't work. Can you tell me the basic steps of what to do? Like how do we layer something in basic?

Thanks again sweets! How's the HP reading coming along?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww it's adorable Laliballi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ the text is one of my two fav lines from the song, and that pic in the middle of the top row with her hands on their shoulders and glancing at them is just πŸ˜ 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 such perfect mom-n-babies behavior, wonder how Deepika was able to protray that motherly love so convincingly even though she was so young herself... geez Lali I just made a new slideshow yesterday, and now you make three new sigs I feel I must have... gimme a break πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

Btw I was rewatching the closing credits of diff epis of SK to see if I could match up any leftover names of actors to the characters we don't know about yet... they always list Reshma (as Anuradha, God knows why) and SDB first, followed by everyone else in order of how much screentime they get in that particular epi, it seems.... so after looking through these credits that followed the VasuDevaki wedding episode, http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ormp_krishna-part-16_shortfilms I can confirm that Vijay Kavish - our Shivji - is also Ugrasen, cuz he comes in the third screen of credits. First is obviously SDB-Reshma. BUT - in the second, it makes sense to have the wedding couple and Kans since they had the most screentime, and sure enough, the second screen lists Vilas Raj, Poulomi Mukherjee, and... SUNIL PANDEY!!! Is that our Vasuji or is it Shahnawaz? Then Shahnawaz is Nand Baba? But in some epis its the other way around, you see Poulomi's name parallel to SN's... Apne Vasudevji kaun the, phir?!! Check out the credits in the end and help me sort it out plz πŸ˜• Btw I think Yogmaya's name was Mehnaaz, that seems to be the only female name we don't have a face for.
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Thank you so much ShivangBunch!😳I'm really glad you like it, thanks for such sweet compliments!

Sometimes I think the child is same, but at other times he looks different, don't know. But either way, I'd really like to know the names of the children who played this role.😊

I'm really glad you like this Chat Club, it means a lot.😳I think we all feel at home here because everyone here is a big fan of Ramayan and Shri Krishna. Like Lola said, it is like having a family with the same interest.πŸ˜†

I haven't forgotten your questions in your previous post. Actually, I need to log out right now because of work at home, so when I log back on tomorrow, I will answer the differences between forums and topics in a lengthy post, and also everyone else's posts.😊It's really great that this CC is moving so fast!

Absolutely correct. It is like family over here due to the same interest and that too the interest in devotion - something after valuing which, no other thing can be found superior in life and one can't move back after giving the life to this devotion thus far. And no problem for the wait for the reply. You please take your own time. And call me just Shivang or just brother/bhai. I will love that. I am also presently voting in orkut in the polls started by Lola and then will answer her post.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Thanks a bunch Lola! Sooooooooooooooooo glad you like the sigs!πŸ€— What would I do without you? You're such a big inspiration for me, no wonder you won the Most Inspirational Member award.πŸ˜‰
Awww that was choooo chweeetttt πŸ€— I'm extremely touched... speechless actually πŸ˜³ Congratulations, you've finally shut me up πŸ˜†
Either way, at least we have a place to discuss, right? If we have a forum, it'd be better but these CCs are so nice too, esp since they attract the notice of so many people.πŸ˜ƒ
True that... as long as we do what we're doing, doesn't matter where we do it... coming here and enjoying discussions/creations based on our mythos is what I look fwd to the most every single day, I don't even remember what life was like before this routine of go to college, come on IF, vent out my mytho love with Lali existed... long live our CC/FC business 
That's ok Lols, I'll try out the layer stuff. It just gets so frustrating when it doesn't work. Can you tell me the basic steps of what to do? Like how do we layer something in basic?
Well, when you copy all those diff pics to one window like you have done in all your sigs, those are your layers - say this LavKush one for example, each of the seven pics was its own layer as was the green texture/background.
As I described and showed pics of in that first tutorial, after you've lasso'ed all the pics into the one rectangle that's gonna be your sig, look at the right side of the screen where you see each layer listed as a tiny thumbnail pic, and whichever one you have selected in that list is highlighted for you to play around with.
Right above that is the dropdown menu of different blend modes, or how you can make the texture appear over the sigs - or the pics over the texture, depending on what order you put them in. Pick a layer to play with, go down that dropdown list, and try out each of those modes to see which one helps your texture/pics blend with your pics/texture.
If you've copy-pasted the texture last so it's sitting on top of all the pics (and you can't see any of them), here are some ideas: dark pics and light, shiny texture? choose darken so only the extra spaces that are white or kinda light compared to the actual people in the pics will be covered by the texture. If the main focuses of the pics are light and you've found a bold, dark texture, choose lighten so that, once again, the texture shows up without covering the people. Other modes worth trying are multiply and hardlight. When the spaces around the people look as you want them to but the people have unwanted flecks from the texture in them, take the eraser, bring it down to a small size and low opacity, and get rid of those unwanted parts of the texture. Really hope it helps and will def try to come up with another comprehensive pic tutorial later this wk if it doesn't
πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks again sweets! How's the HP reading coming along?
Most welcome hon, you totally deserve it! Started Ch15 but couldn't get far cuz of the micro exam on tues - when that's done I'll start again full swing and maybe finish bk1 this wknd! Did my SK answers help any?

ShivangBuch thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lola610

[B]<font color="#ff0066">@ Shivang - million thanks for liking the Vaali sig you inspired, so happy you also thought the DeenDayaala text fit!! Thanks a bunch for the encouragement!!! Will def try to work on your other sig ideas, you'll soon see thought the one with all the moms does in fact exist πŸ˜‰ And another thanks for the confirmation regarding the pre-Dwarka Aagaman episode, now at least I have hope of finding that bhajan again... I really loved it!! But I never watch those epis fully cuz I always get too upset wondering how things could've been if RS finished it on his own 😭 And lol great minds think alike, huh, regarding the Vaali-Sugreev/Karn-Arjun theory... ab bhaiya ka title aur bhi suit ho raha hai aap pe πŸ˜ƒ (speaking of which, our buddy arun-deeps is a behna too, not a bhai 😳) And one more thanks for telling of our Orkut-friends musical interests as related to our mytho shows... maybe I will try to start that index there, lets see how it goes! Agreed about Hemlata's voice, it sounds magical in both serials... only once or twice did he switch to Kavita Krishnamurthy for Sita, which also worked... other female voices he used in Ramayan and SK were classical Bengali singers like Shobha Joshi, Hemanti Shukla, etc..., but Hemlata's always stood out as something else... Btw I started a couple of polls in both RS ones; hope you enjoy! And yes, the hotmail id is active - looking fwd to your deliveries!!! but saare ke saare RCM waale gaane mere paas bhi hai, I have the whole RCM saved as a PDF and I've used the highlighter tool and footnotes to tell myself which verses show up in which scenes... I know, I'm nuts πŸ˜†

You are most welcome.

And all those descriptions of yours about scenes of Krishna explaining Akrur about Vidur, Kunti, Bhishma and Dhritarashtra were picturized on Swapnil as shown on Star Utsav. They all were covered before Kalyavan and Dwarika nirmaan episode in the telecast.

lol - Ek aur similarity πŸ˜ƒ - collection of RCM choupai based songs. I am about to mail my files to you. Check them and figure out the difference in mine and yours and please do send to me yours too if you find any difference. And thanks for addition in singers' names. Those can be identified in the orkut thread specifically for individual songs. I have voted and commented in your lovely polls. Now orkut communities will also become very active due to your entry. Over there though, there is maximum limit of characters in every post and hence we have to segment our posts after exceeding the limit. 😭 πŸ˜† Also we have to copy our post before clicking on 'Post' otherwise the entire type work done by us is lost if the link/connection is lost. And thanks for indicating it over here because I am realizing that I have been now opening this site first and more frequently in last few days than orkut and also the poll created is not indicated in the community list of the member but new post or thread timings are shown by showing last post time.

And I apologize for my my misunderstanding regarding Arun-Deep. I have edited that post. πŸ˜ƒ Actually I could only open the profile of Lalita didi and I didn't notice that anywhere else hence this happened.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 14 years ago
ShivangBuch thumbnail
@Lola

I sent the attachments to your hotmail id twice. But I received Failure delivery notice mail.

I have sent two mails by separating the attachments and I haven't received the failure delivery mail so far so I guess you must have received those 2 mails. It was not accepted earlier due to exceeded size limit of hotmail.Edited by ShivangBuch - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi every1!!πŸ€—

Hi pArina!πŸ€—Awwwwww...sweetie pie tanx for liking d creations!!! Its alright.... abt 'Like' button didn't work😳 Its enough for me that such sweet hearts like U r liking it!!πŸ˜ƒ Luvd Ur posts in d JSK forum!πŸ‘

Hey Seete! πŸ€—Congrats To U too darling! It has been such a long time.....taking U..Missed U alooooooooooooot dear.....n yes sweety I'm back!πŸ€—

Most Supportive Member: Sita11!

Most Active Member: Sita11!
U truly deserved d titles!πŸ‘

@ Khushi Di!- U r welcome Di! 😊Waiting to hear more frm U!😳

Hi Aradhna Di! πŸ€—Glad U luvd d posts! U're always welcome Di!😳  Grrrt pi of Dara Singhji.... God Bless him!!😊

Hi Lalitha Di!πŸ€—
Happy Valetine's Day to U too!πŸ€—

Awwww... ossum selection of Radhe-Shyam pics for d creation!!!! So romantic!!😳😳 Awwww...I just luvd that cute Luv-Kush creation with the perfect 'Mamta ka sukh' quote! πŸ‘ Yaaa we haven't siggied d cute 5-6 yrs old Luv-Kush!! I would have done it...but don't have d pics of these child to make a sig!!

Hello Lola Di!πŸ€—! My sweet Loleshwari Di! Awwwww...glad U enjoyed d creations.......n info on Vallabhacharyaji! Hum aapke saare aalingan swwekar karte hain bhagini!πŸ€— Ye kuch aur humari aur se aapke utsaah vriddhi hetu!πŸ˜† Enjoyed d vdo Di!πŸ‘ grt upload!⭐️⭐️ yyaaaa U r correct... I too think Vijay Kavish z Ugrasenji....Sagars often repeat same faces in diff role in d same serialπŸ˜›...U must've observed this thing in Ramayan too...πŸ˜› as U guys used to post some pic regarding d same in d earlier forums!!!😊Errmmm...πŸ€” sorry to say bt I'm not very sure abt d names of d actors who played Vasudevji or Nand Baba!πŸ˜•

@ Musical Aiswarya- Thanx alooooooooooooooooooooooottt for liking d creations!!

@ Shivang bhaiya- Bhaiya...I didn't get it.....means for what U do U feel sorry!!! Whatever be d reason plzzzzz don't coz I'm Ur lill' sister !😳

Happy Valentines Day to all!❀️
arun-deeps thumbnail
This z just 2 congratulate each n every member for winning d awards! U all truly deserve 2 win! Edited by arun-deeps - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hi guys! Posting  a Happy Valentine's day  creation for U!😳

arun-deeps thumbnail
One more creation! Hope U'll like!πŸ˜›