Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE!(Page 80)

Posted: 2010-02-01T17:07:02Z
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Hey Guys,

Here is one more sig for the night: I tried to make it in the same style as the last one, but it turned out a bit different. Hope you still like it.Embarrassed     And Lola, thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the lyrics! You don't know how thankful I am! This many hugs to you mi mejor mejor mejor mejor mejor amiga!Hug You must have worked really hard, thanks a lot! Will def get you some sweets for this tomorrow, once the sweet shop opens again! ;)

De nada mi hermana favorita, me gusta estos canciones tan mucho tambien, y para esta razon es mi honor que lo escribo para ti  Hug really really glad you enjoyed them, makes it all worthwhile... how about another set for tonight Wink esp seeing this fantabulastic (yep its that good that I had to make up a new adjective, none in prior existence were strong enough LOL) new baby Kanha sig - you've really mastered this whole painting-photo combo style I sooooo love, I've now snagged all three of your latest masterpieces!!! rock on sista Clap
and the text is so perfect, another reason I love posting lyrics cuz whatever fav songs I do, even if it's short less noticeable ones I do on a whim like the Shri Ram vs Ocean metaphor song, you actually take the trouble to  through and find perfect lines from!!! Makes me sooooo happy and feels like I'm doing something really good with those lyrics... I wuuuvvv you Hug

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-02-01T17:18:25Z
Originally posted by sita11

@ lola --------------thanks for the cute makhan chor update ,its awesome   thanks for posting those handsome RAM-LAKSHMAN(ARUN-SUNIL) pics with vishwamitra scenes the pics r awesome ClapStar   thanks for postin the gorgeous pics of shweta from latest sahara one show GANESH LEELA wow i will now watch this show only for shweta the pics truly so nice & great to know that shweta working in new-new shows & is so graceful in whatever she do !!!! & the gorgeous ,sooothing siggies u always make lolaBig smile  

you're verrryyyyy welcome for all the pic updts Sita dear, I'm so happy you enjoyed them Hug Would love to see some of your adorable creations using them soon, esp the makhan chor ones Tongue And glad you liked the Shweta pics - the storyline they are from ended in the beginning of january, but considering in that one month alone she played two different roles and she's done several shows with that same mytho company, I feel she'll show up again and again - that show is showing the life of a different bhakt every few weeks, so they have every chance of showing her in diff roles each time... so though you may not see her right away, do watch and keep us posted Wink and thank you soooooooo much for your sweet, encouraging compliments on the sigs... woh akele hi Lali aur Gunia ki mithaaiyon ki tarah meethi hai... love you daaahhhhling Hug
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-02-01T17:32:46Z
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Hey Lola Di! Hugwooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww TongueGrt Swayamvar lyricsClapVery glad that U liked both d sweets n new creation!Big smile O! Di were U able to see that vdo of Arunji n DeepikajiQuestionShocked.....means......ErmmI was afraid that though I uploaded it on tynipicConfused...but it stops after sometime!Ouch And...we can't reach to the dance scene in the vdo uploaded on tinypic! So, U must have watched it on the link that I posted ! Hai na? I  was afraid that U don't just get stuck on  tinypic!Ouch Thank  God U were able to see d  vdo! U dunno Di! I can't express that how much I wanted to share that precious vdo with U all! Glaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddd U liked it!Big smile YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaTongue Arun-Deepika really share a superb chemistry even as a normal couple!Embarrassed Aur humari kritiyo ko protsaahan dene ka kotishat dhanyawaad!Cool Hume ye prerna aapki rachnayo ka avlokan karke hi to prapt hoti hain!LOL Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttt shop update! I just luvd it!Clap

Hiiii behna Hug most welcome for the swayamvar lyrics, so happy you enjoyed them... yeah I saw the vid on the original link and loved it, wish we could see the whole movie they're toooo cute together Day Dreaming
And thank sooooo much for being so sweet abt the updt, very happy you liked it and flattered they inspired you... the new SiyaRam-RadheShyam one is brilliant, yayyyy for Ramayan-Shri Krishna combo sigs, they're my fav kind!!! Both perfect divine jodis Clap Is prakaar ke kuch aur chitra rachaao, jin mein hum Shri  Hari ke in donon pramukh avtaaron ki saari divya mataaon aur pitra-devon ka ek saath darshan kar sakein to wah, kya anand kaari dhrishya hoga... just a suggestion Wink

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-02-01T20:00:58Z
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Hey Guys,

Here is one more sig for the night: I tried to make it in the same style as the last one, but it turned out a bit different. Hope you still like it.Embarrassed     And Lola, thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the lyrics! You don't know how thankful I am! This many hugs to you mi mejor mejor mejor mejor mejor amiga!Hug You must have worked really hard, thanks a lot! Will def get you some sweets for this tomorrow, once the sweet shop opens again! ;)

De nada mi hermana favorita, me gusta estos canciones tan mucho tambien, y para esta razon es mi honor que lo escribo para ti  Hug really really glad you enjoyed them, makes it all worthwhile... how about another set for tonight Wink esp seeing this fantabulastic (yep its that good that I had to make up a new adjective, none in prior existence were strong enough LOL) new baby Kanha sig - you've really mastered this whole painting-photo combo style I sooooo love, I've now snagged all three of your latest masterpieces!!! rock on sista Clap
and the text is so perfect, another reason I love posting lyrics cuz whatever fav songs I do, even if it's short less noticeable ones I do on a whim like the Shri Ram vs Ocean metaphor song, you actually take the trouble to  through and find perfect lines from!!! Makes me sooooo happy and feels like I'm doing something really good with those lyrics... I wuuuvvv you Hug

Aww, thanks a bunch for your sweeeeeeeeeeeeet compliments Loli!Hug Your new word is awesome amiga, hermana, prima, whatever you want to call yourself!Wink Thanks a bunch for snagging Lolikins, you really made my day big time!TongueBig smile I was smiling so much after reading your comment that I made everyone in my story all giggly and happy for once (they're usually depressed or serious minded), and my sis was wondering what caused the sudden change in mood.LOL So glad you like the Kanha sig! Chooooo sweet!Embarrassed Lol, I was trying to use all those cute baby pics of you but I could only fit in some.WinkCry   Aww, I really value the time and effort you put into typing up those lyrics with translations and post them Loli, it truly gives me sooooooo many masterpiece texts to choose from when I make sigs, so thank you! With you, us Hindi learning dummies have it so easy!Big smile So thanks a bunch to but RJ and you, you guys rock!DancingLOL   Wuv you too Loli!Hug   P.S. (Your new sig by Shikha is soooooooooooooo beautiful! Can I use it too?EmbarrassedDay DreamingEdited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 2010-02-01T20:01:38Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-02-01T20:03:00Z
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

friends, i wasnt online from few days.. some net problem.

lola, lalitha aruneep .. thanks for the updates
n gr8 creations. !
  Hey Divya,   Nice to have you back, we missed you.Hug    You're welcome, I'm glad you like the pics.Big smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-02-01T20:04:49Z
Originally posted by sita11

@ lalitha -----------i saw ur siggies ,they r beautiful ,the RAJA JANAK -SITAJI siggies very eternal father-daughter siggies !!!!! ClapStar
  Thanks a looooot Sita dear!HugHugEmbarrassed Really glad you like the pics and sigs!Tongue
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-02-01T20:10:26Z
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Hi everyone!Hug   Hi Lalitha Di!Hug Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttt new sig of Ramayan! Really veryyyyy creative! Clap The cute Krishna sig z amazing! Fantastic work!Clap No problem Di! SmileDon't blush!Embarrassed U can reply later!Smile I''l wait for ur comments on d surprise vdo of Arunji-DeepikajiTongue Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz visit d link only that I postedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed becoz as I told earlier, d vdo stops on tinypic..... Unhappy SO there z no use to see it there! Wacko............... Luvd ur creations alooooooooooooooooooootttttStar   Giving d link herein once more so U all enjoy my surpriseBig smileTongue <href="On'>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9zns3_on-the-location-of-telefilm-shubhch_shortfilms">On the location of Telefilm Shubhchintak
  Hey Gunia,   Sorry for the delay in reply dear, but I'm free now!EmbarrassedBig smile The Arunji-Deepikaji vid is sooooooooooooo cute, thanks a lot for sharing! They made such a cute couple even when they weren't Ram and Sita. Thanks a bunch for sharing, really enjoyed it!Star   Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for liking the siggies, really very sweet of you!Embarrassed   And superb SiyaRam RadheShyam sig, it's really stunning and the template you used is MAGNIFICENT!Clap Keep the coming, yaar, you're superb at this!Wink   Here are your sweets Gunia, for being one of the sweetest girls ever!Big smileStar Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 2010-02-01T20:11:52Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-02-01T20:29:37Z
One last siggie for the night guys:Embarrassed  
0 Likes this