Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE!(Page 22)

Posted: 2010-01-05T14:42:26Z
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Will give a summary of my story soon. :) I wish I could send you the whole thing itself, but it's in a journal and it'd take a whole Yuga to type it up again.Unhappy See? This is the exact reason we should have met up when we lived in border states, now we live in different time zones too. Lol, notice me putting the blame on you. ;)
lol I know loserface you're the one who moved Tongue j/k wuv ya... record yourself reading the whole journal (in defferent voices) and save it as an mp3, I'll get the book on tape version and some Lali LOL
I love that sig Lola. Wanted to use it separately instead of in a slideshow, so I did. My holidays are almost done, so I don't feel much in a colorful mood.CryLOL So the black suits my mood as well. Devakiji and Sitaji are always a pleasure to have in our Siggie boxes, eh?
awww thanks Lali, glad you love it, makes me feel sooooooo awesome esp coming from you Hug not so glad that you're in a shadowy mood, but I'll fix that, what are friends for Wink but yep, Sita Maa and Devaki Maa do light up our sig boxes, no matter how dark the sig Day Dreaming
I promise! Why would I ditch our own CC, which I fought tooth and nail to keep up back when it was in its FC #1 stage back in the Ramayan Forum? I think it was before you joined IF, because you weren't here when the whole "Any thread containing stuff from RS's Ramayan is banned from this forum" fight/argument was going on, but in the end, we all made a deal that any discussions with RS's Ramayan in it would go on only in the FC and no new threads would be made for it. I liked JSK forum much more in that manner, it did not care if any threads were made about RS's SK.....until that unknown person (who yet remains unknown) told on us to the mods. I still don't get why he/she did that.Confused Whatever...
lol thanks, then it's def gonna be a forever thing... I'm glad I missed that phase at the RF, it was annoying enough for the five minutes it lasted at the jsk forum... these shows are immortal and whatever forum or website we put their FCs in should feel priveleged to host them!!!
Lol, first let me make the sigs, and then make the promises. What if the sigs suck?WinkLOL
they can't if you've made them daahhhling Wink and no worries, I'm no dashrath or vasudev, my promises don't mean squat LOL j/k
By the way, which scenes of the Ramayan Post-Gurukul pics do you want? Like starting from when Arya Sumant arrives at the Gurukul up to the reunion between father/mothers/sons?
no, starting with the reunions upto the mommies feeding them and the whole giggly spa treatment scene with the chandan and milk bath... everyone's so happy and family-ish Day Dreaming
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-05T20:19:32Z
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Will give a summary of my story soon. :) I wish I could send you the whole thing itself, but it's in a journal and it'd take a whole Yuga to type it up again.Unhappy See? This is the exact reason we should have met up when we lived in border states, now we live in different time zones too. Lol, notice me putting the blame on you. ;)
lol I know loserface you're the one who moved Tongue j/k wuv ya... record yourself reading the whole journal (in defferent voices) and save it as an mp3, I'll get the book on tape version and some Lali LOLWhat could I do, Rolliepoly Loli (haha, don't think I'm calling you fat, cause I'm not, it just rhymes with your usernameLOL)? A simple thing like a job transfer can bring about much 'could have beens" *weep* *weep* lol. Record myself? Haha, what a joke.ROFL You would never be able to concentrate on the actual tape because you'd be too busy laughing at my guy voice the entire time.LOL
I love that sig Lola. Wanted to use it separately instead of in a slideshow, so I did. My holidays are almost done, so I don't feel much in a colorful mood.CryLOL So the black suits my mood as well. Devakiji and Sitaji are always a pleasure to have in our Siggie boxes, eh?
awww thanks Lali, glad you love it, makes me feel sooooooo awesome esp coming from you Hug not so glad that you're in a shadowy mood, but I'll fix that, what are friends for Wink but yep, Sita Maa and Devaki Maa do light up our sig boxes, no matter how dark the sig Day Dreaming You're welcome rolliepoly (I think the name fits, eh?Wink) Yes, plzzzz somehow fix my shadowy mood!Cry Hmm....maybe a Maharaas sig in your new style (something like the Devaki sig I'm using now without the tragedy effect) will be the right medicine.WinkEmbarrassed What do you say, Dr. rolliepoly?
Umhmm, I look Sitaji/Devakiji obsessed right now, both with the sigs and avis....poor Ramji and Vasudevji are nowhere to be seen.LOLEmbarrassed Will have to bring them back in somehow, what do you think rolliepoly?
I promise! Why would I ditch our own CC, which I fought tooth and nail to keep up back when it was in its FC #1 stage back in the Ramayan Forum? I think it was before you joined IF, because you weren't here when the whole "Any thread containing stuff from RS's Ramayan is banned from this forum" fight/argument was going on, but in the end, we all made a deal that any discussions with RS's Ramayan in it would go on only in the FC and no new threads would be made for it. I liked JSK forum much more in that manner, it did not care if any threads were made about RS's SK.....until that unknown person (who yet remains unknown) told on us to the mods. I still don't get why he/she did that.Confused Whatever...
lol thanks, then it's def gonna be a forever thing... I'm glad I missed that phase at the RF, it was annoying enough for the five minutes it lasted at the jsk forum... these shows are immortal and whatever forum or website we put their FCs in should feel priveleged to host them!!! Oh, you don't know just how glad you are, believe me. I was ready to pull out my hair the entire time, esp since the FC had just passed pg. 100 and it would be soooooooo unfair to lock it before it reached 150, but as you can see, it was resolved and we even finished FC2.
Lol, first let me make the sigs, and then make the promises. What if the sigs suck?WinkLOL
they can't if you've made them daahhhling Wink and no worries, I'm no dashrath or vasudev, my promises don't mean squat LOL j/k  Haha, we'll see, rolliepoly.
By the way, which scenes of the Ramayan Post-Gurukul pics do you want? Like starting from when Arya Sumant arrives at the Gurukul up to the reunion between father/mothers/sons?
no, starting with the reunions upto the mommies feeding them and the whole giggly spa treatment scene with the chandan and milk bath... everyone's so happy and family-ish Day DreamingOkey dokey, I'll try to post them tomorrow.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-05T21:18:56Z
The "Blessing songs"
Sita-Hanuman in Sundar Kand
Ashish Dinha Ram Priya Jaana – Knowing He Was So Beloved To Ram, She Blessed Him
Hohu Taat Bal-Sheel Nidhaana – Son, You Shall Be A Treasury Of Strength And Patience
Ajar-Amar Gun-Nidhi Sut Hohu – May You Be Immortal, Indestructible, And Filled With Every Virtue
Karahu Bahut Raghunaayak Chhohu – And May Ram Always Love You A Lot
Baar Baar Naayasi Pad Sisa – Over And Over, He Bowed His Head At Her Feet
Bola Vachan Jor Kari Kisa – And Said To Her, With Folded Hands
Ab Krat Kratya Bhayau Main Maata – Now I Am Truly Victorious, Mother
Ashish Tav Amok Vikhyaata – As Everyone Knows, Your Blessing Never Fails

Sita-Hanuman after Dussehra
Suno Maatu Main Paayo Akhil Jag Raaj Aaj Na Sanshayam – Listen Mother, Today I've Received The Whole World As My Kingdom, Without A Doubt
Ran Jeet Ripu-Dal Bandhu Yuddh Asyaami Raamam Naamyaham – Having Won The Battle And Defeated The Enemy Along With All His Friends In The War, I've Witnessed The Glory Of Ram's Name In Action
Suno Sut Sadgun Sakal Tav Hriday Basahu Hanumant – Listen Son, May Every True Virtue Reside In Your Heart, Hanuman
S'aanukul Kausalpati Rahahu Samet Anant – And May The King Of Kaushal Along With Shesh-Naag Forever Pour Their Grace On You

Ram-Hanuman in Sundar Kand
Baar Baar Prabhu Chahayi Uthaava – Over And Over, The Lord Urged Him To Get Up
Prem Magan Tehi Uthava Na Paava – But Overwhelmed With Love, He Was Still Unwilling To Rise
Prabhu Kar Pankaj Kapi Ke Sisa – The Lord's Lotus Hands Were Upon Hanuman's Head
Sumiri Su Dasha Magan Gaurisa – Remembering His State, Shivji Was Overjoyed
Ka Kahun Prabhu Kachhu Agam Nahin, Ja Par Tum Anukul – What Can I Say Lord, Nothing Is Impossible For Him Upon Whom You Pour Your Grace
Tav Prabhav Badavaan Lehi Jaari Sakahi Khal Tul – Your Power Can Bolster A Shred Of Cloth So That It Too Can Light An Enemy-Vanquishing Fire
Naath Bhakti Ati Sukh Daayini – Lord, Your Devotion Is Gives Supreme Bliss
Dehu Kripa Kari Anpaayini – Be Gracious Unto Me And Give Me This Otherwise Unattainable Gift
Suni Prabhu Param Saral Kapi Vaani – The Lord Heard Hanuman's Very Simple Words
Eva-Maastu Tab Kaheu, Bhavaani – And Then, Parvati, He Said "So Be It"
Uma, Ram Swabhaav Jehi Jaana – Parvati, Whoever Understands Ram's True Nature
Taahi Bhajanu Taji Bhaav Na Aana – Will Not Want To Do Anything But Sing His Glories
Yeh Samvaad Jaasu Ur Aava – Whoever Lets This Dialogue Into Their Heart
Raghupati Charan Bhakti Soyi Paava – Shall Be Granted Devotion To Shri Ram's Sacred Feet
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-06T06:48:24Z
Thanks a bunch for the lyrics Lola! You get this many hugs and much more for your hard work!Hug

I updated our 1st page and widened the space between the Table of Contents list....does it look too long now or do you think we'll be able to find what we want easier? Once we reach 150 pages, do you think the list will look too long (or slow the page down) if the spaces between each page listing is too much?

@arun-deeps,
Hey dear, received your PM....don't worry, I'm going to PM one of the Global Mods to see why you can't post. We'll sort this out in no time. I've added your name to the Members List on Pg. 1 and also posted the info you gave about Arun Govil under the Latest News Section. Thanks a bunch for it!

I know you're reading this though you can't post right now, so don't worry about replying. If you manage to post, that's great! If not, one of the GMs will sort this out.

-Lalitha
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-06T09:47:52Z

StarPic UpdateStar

Ramayan Post-Gurukul Reunion

This is going to be a HUGE pic update (65 pics) spanning two posts, so please wait until all the pics load.Wink
Note - If you guys notice, Samir Rajda (Shatrughan) is in none of the pics....I am thinking he hadn't been chosen yet for the role? Because if you look closely at one of the group photos at the slightly blurred out person who's supposed to be Shatrughan (or a stand-in who was filling the spot while they still auditioned for the role), it doesn't look like Samir Rajda's figure...just an observation. Do any of you remember if he was shown in the Shiv Ratri song back in the Gurukul epis?

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-06T09:48:30Z

Part 2

Love the expressions of everyone in this scene!LOL

Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 2010-01-06T09:59:17Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-06T10:02:59Z

And before I forget...here are 10 pics from Deepikaji's first ever appearance as Rajkumari Sita.Big smile

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-06T10:40:43Z
Guys,

How does this look for a cute Maharaas outfit?

Found it online....isn't the dress gorgeous! :D
0 Likes this