Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Grt siggies Lalitha di, What beautiful creations U make, they r really adorable. Keep It Up Di! πŸ‘

And.....can anybody plzzz  solve my query--
 As we know that Deepika ji married on 23Nov,1991 i.e. after Ramayan. But can any one of U plz tell me that when did Arunji marry❓ If U can tell the date and the year, then it would be grt!Was it pre or post Ramayan❓
Edited by arun-deeps - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Hi freinds!

Its grt to join U all! Thankyou for appreciating my work. Thanks a tonne Lalitha Di for putting the beautiful Swayamvar avi with perfect quote" Arun Govil" "Jai shree Ram" at the bottom! Wowwwwwwwwwww! I just dunno how to thank U in words. But its just grt to have such darling Dis like U! Love U! I'll post more info abt Arun ji soooon!

No problem Gunia, glad you like the avi!πŸ€—πŸ˜³ I've made two more for you with the scenes you told me you love best and am asking one of my friends to attach them to each other so that you can use three avis as once.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Wow, thanks sooooooooo much for the info on Arun Govil! Really, he sounds extremely down to earth and humble, it really seems like he's devoting his life to live like a true devotee of Lord Ram.πŸ‘ He and his wife, as well as two kids, seem like such a cute loving family.πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: divya1209

yesterday i saw the last epsd of Ramayan on star utsav.
sorry, but i dint like the actor who played Lord Vishnu. ! i think gurmeet was shown better as Lord Vishnu.

Lol, that's because Gurmeet himself played Lord Vishnu while someone else played Lord Vishnu in Old Ramayan. I think Vishnuji was played by Arun Govil in the 1st episode, but after that, someone else took his place as Lord Vishnu in Uttar Kand....am I right anyone?πŸ˜•

But yeah, I too did not like the voice of Lord Vishnu in Old Ramayan.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Guys, here is a siggie Mallika made as part of her update.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Grt siggies Lalitha di, What beautiful creations U make, they r really adorable. Keep It Up Di! πŸ‘

And.....can anybody plzzz  solve my query--
 As we know that Deepika ji married on 23Nov,1991 i.e. after Ramayan. But can any one of U plz tell me that when did Arunji marry❓ If U can tell the date and the year, then it would be grt!Was it pre or post Ramayan❓

Thanks a lot Gunia!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Wow, thanks for the date on which Deepikaji married, never knew it.

Don't know exactly when Arun Govilji married, but we do know that he was already married before Ramayan was telecasted, because he had a young son around the time it was telecasted.😊

By the way, don't know if you've seen them before, but there are recent 2009 interviews on youtube of Arun Govil and his wife, with Sunil Lahri and Samir Rajda as well.

The interviews are on the bottom of the 1st page of this CC.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow 2 days of outings and I missed so much already!!! Nice, guys πŸ˜›

Lali - First off, forgot to tell you most welcome for the Gita lyrics and yayyy can't wait for that pic updt!!! And the Sita Mahaprasthaan sigs as well as the new ones from Divya's pics are so brilliant and powerful, love them!!! Btw, prob not getting ndtv on dvd… the golden oldies are more me… πŸ˜³ how about you? Oh and thanks for liking the new sigs and using the Lakshmi avtaar one honeybunch 😳 glad you liked the Bollywood text for Devaki Maiya one it's a beautiful song... and you're right I did work pretty hard on them, so your liking them (esp yours πŸ˜›) means a ton πŸ€—

Gunia, lovely dialogue post!!! That's one of my favs too, Arun's so perfect at reflecting Ramji's anger at Lakhan's allegations against Dashrath without ever breaking the "shant sarovar" mold πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Another fav is the whole Bharat Milaap exchange with Raja Janak, I posted that one in a previous fan club... so many lessons in every word of these shows, kahaan se shuru karein 😍 And your very welcome for everything, trust me we are just as delighted as you about you joining us, let the party begin Oh and thanks for the excerpt from the Arun interview, it's so insightful... love learning how sweet he is 😍

Aradhana - thanks a ton for liking the new Krishna sigs bud πŸ€— and thanks for the info on Samir!!! But he was in the gurukul epi na? then they must have done that after they shot this reunion scene?

Sita - Thanks a billion for liking the new Devaki Maiya sig, made my day πŸ€— And thanks for the Sudhir Dalvi pics... my dad has great faith in Saibaba and the late '70s Shridi Ke Saibaba movie is one of his all-time favs, so Sudhirji is his fav actor from Ramayan also... he really lived both roles, he's excellent πŸ‘

Divya - thanks you soooo much for liking the new sigs πŸ€— and thanks a ton for the pics also, they're beautiful!!! Lol I never rewatch the last epis of Ramayan and SK though, neither on my dvds nor on tv, don't really know why the idea of them ending upsets me so much even though I know I can just watch them over again πŸ˜† thanks again!!!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Here's the divinely gorgeous Soja Lalla sig and avis Mahi made me, including the stacked one she did with Nindiya Rani... I'm sooooo in love with them!!! Hope you guys like, and if you want you can use too (btw Lali, your new Mallu sig and the one Prii made you are both stunning!)

MagadhSundari thumbnail
The new UrmiLakhan sig I finished just before my shop updt, text from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi... hope you guys like 😳

arun-deeps thumbnail
Hi everyone!πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a bunch Lalitha Di abt the info on the marriage of Arunji! And thanks for the latest interview update. Just luv U for that!😳 Its always very soothing to see ur grt creqtions!πŸ‘ Grrrt work!πŸ‘ I didn't know that U dunno abt the marriage date of Deepika ji otherwise I'd have posted it earlier!😊 Am keen to know the same for Arunji! Its so wonderful to have such a caring and sweat heart Di like U.😳 Thanks again! for putting the Arunji avi!πŸ˜ƒ
Wow Lola Di! Grrt work specially the "So ja Lalla siggies"! Its as cute as U r! And the Lakshman-Urmi one is a delight to watch! The very correct lines U chose- "tujhme rab dikhta hai yara main kya karun".πŸ‘ It would be grrt if U post a cute n romantic one of Arunji and Deepika ji, with perfect quotes like this! Ur shop just rocks! Congrts! Keep it Up!πŸ‘
Grrt work Divya!πŸ‘ Waiting for more Arunji off screen old pics frm U!😳

Thanks all of U for telling me that U liked the Ram-Lakan samvad on 'Kartavya' of 'Aadarshvadi' son! Ya! very true! Arunji's way of delivering the dialogue, his anger on Lakhanji, specially in this scene , Wooooow its just amazing!πŸ‘  And very true... the Bharat Milap episode is also full of grt messages!  Arunji's n Late Sanjayji's acting is superb in this epi! "Amit Prem ki amar kahani ik tyagi duja balidani"πŸ‘   
Ya! I agree with Aaradhna Di too! The reunion epi must've been shot earlier than the Gurukul ones, becoz I too have seen Sameerji in the Gurukul epi ! 

arun-deeps thumbnail

Info on Arun Govilji:πŸ˜ƒ

D.O.B.-12/Jan/1955or56πŸ₯³
Place of Birth- a small village named Ramnagar near Saharanpur-Merrut(U.P)
First movie-Paheli (1977) For Rajshri films. 
Favourite food-Urad ki dal, dishes made of bitterguard (Bharwa karela, sukha karela, fried karela), special type of chapati made with wet hands.
Fav passtime-singing n listening old songs.
Cooking skill- Not very good, but sometimes cooks to plz his children n wife. He makes exactly round chapatis and very yummy potato fry. I'm wating when he invites me for d same!πŸ˜†
Family-Wife Shrilekha Govil, son Anil Arun Govil, daughter Sonika Arun Govil.❀️

Now, do U know that all the lead actors of Ramayan used to get Rs.500/- for shooting one episode!