Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE!(Page 148)

Posted: 2010-03-15T04:37:19Z
@ Sita

Hey Dear SisSmile,

All the best for your exams ! Do try to visit our CC whenever you find time from your busy schedule. Take careSmile.

@ Dpka,

How are you Dear? Though, we haven't interacted formally in CC2 till now, I remember you were the 1st one to reply Smileto my introductory post in BRC's Mahabharat-Ramayan CC1. Enjoying your creations as well as your conversations with the members...Smile.

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-03-15T05:08:43Z
Originally posted by lola610

@ Laliballi - never imagined our little CC biz would get this far this fast, we feel like proud parents don't we LOL Thanks for the shoooo shweet compliments, what can I say... your company makes me better and better each day Wink Idk if Paulomi's younger than Reshma and Pinky, but in scenes like this and the Janmashtami flashback moment she sure looks like it! But my mommy theorizes that people like me, her, and Paulomi who have roundish faces rather than long skinny ones always look younger anyway LOL
But anyways your Deepika sig is sooooo cute, the
flower just adds the perfect touch to the adorable pics ClapClapClapClapClap As for the next CC's opening pic updt, how about something from Kishkindha or Sundar Kand for a change? Like Hanuman's flight upto the burning of Lanka, minus the Ram Kahani ones since we have them already? Or... something later, but still focusing on our beloved Vanar Sena? I will have the music banner done real soon, promise... and btw your HP-mytho hypbrid name idea sounds perfect... way to reflect your interests, my screename's so blah in comparison LOL Any ideas for an SK pic updt? How about the Dashavtaar stories from the beginning of the show, would that be good?

Lol, proud parents pretty much sums it up, yeah.

Aww, you're welcome sweets. Lol, your little comparison with round faces and skinny faces is classic, but you're right!ShockedLOL

Hmm, Vanar Sena pic update sounds good. Thanks, will do it soon.Wink The music banner is superb!

Wow, Dashavatar sounds awesome too...also, how does Kans Vadh sound?

Thanks a bunch for liking the sig and icon, you're the best!Hug
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-03-15T05:15:18Z
@Shivang,

When this CC is finished, it does not close right away. Sometimes the mods do take immediate action, but most of the time it takes them up to a month or so before they close it. Lola is right. Once the CC is closed, you cannot edit any of your posts either, so if the CC is indeed closed, you can just post the translations in the new CC and we'll add it to the Table of Contents.Smile

Thanks so much for the dialogues you gave, very interesting!Clap

@Debipriya,

No problem dear, you are one of our sweetest members!Big smile Thanks for liking the sig and icon! You're too sweet!

@Dpka,

OMG, the SiyaRam siggies if MINDBLOWINGLY gorgeous!ShockedClap LOVE it! It's sooooooooooo beautiful, will def be snagging it soon.Wink

Aww, thanks for liking the sig and icon, too sweet of you!

@Gunia,

Aww, thanks sooooooo much for your sweet compliments dear, love you!Hug  Thanks a bunch for the article and pic of Arun Govil. I don't know how but you're just full of soooo much info about our favs.Shocked Where do you find all this stuff?

No, I haven't thought of any usernames yet, so am still thinking.Embarrassed Take care dear!

@Sita,

Hi Sita, no problem, take your time!Hug Personal life is more imp, so good luck in all you're doing!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-03-15T05:20:26Z

StarCONGRATS FOLKS!Star

We have completed CC #2!Party We could not have done this without each and every member in this CC, so congrats to all of you!
Here are some sweets to celebrate this occasion.Wink

Here's the link to the new CC:

I will also be sending this link to all the members of this CC through PMs.Big smile

Remember, it is fine if this CC goes up to Pg. 151 or 152, so if you guys want to leave your goodbye posts, don't hesitate.

If not....see ya at the new CC!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-03-15T06:45:47Z
Originally posted by Debipriya

@ Dpka,

How are you Dear? Though, we haven't interacted formally in CC2 till now, I remember you were the 1st one to reply Smileto my introductory post in BRC's Mahabharat-Ramayan CC1. Enjoying your creations as well as your conversations with the members...Smile.

heya hiiiii.....m fine ...thnk u soooooo much for liking my work....Smile
how are you???m also loving the dialogues n songs lyrics posted by u
Keep Rocking ..!!
SmileSmileSmile

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

@Dpka,

OMG, the SiyaRam siggies if MINDBLOWINGLY gorgeous!ShockedClap LOVE it! It's sooooooooooo beautiful, will def be snagging it soon.Wink

Aww, thanks for liking the sig and icon, too sweet of you!

awwww..... thnk u soooooooo much di ... u r d sweetest ...well i'll be very happy if u ol use my work...Big smileSmile

CONGO frns for the new CC ....hooooorayyyyyyyy !!! DancingParty
We r ROCKING ....Wink bt i would def. love to see CC#2 for BRC Mahabharat too.... as that serial is veryyyyy veryyyy close to my heart ....as r RS Ramayan n SK...Smile

m sure we'll wrap that one veryyyy soon too...LOL
So Lalitha di u'll be getting another task of creating CC#2 for BRC too...Big smileLOL
bbyyyyyyeee CC#2 ...
I'll join u guyz on CC#3 now.... Wink.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-03-15T07:37:16Z
Contaratulations 2 U all!Big smilePartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
Grt job all of U!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
congratulations.jpg

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-03-15T08:04:45Z
@Shivang bhaiya- Pranaam Bratashree!Big smile Nahai Bharat nahi....LOLI wud sound like this if U wud hurt Ur neck by consistently bowing down in frnt of me!Embarrassed Arrre haan.....ye to maine socha hi nahiLOL koi Naatak mandali ka patra haann ho sakta hai bhai!Tongue Kya dimaag paaya hai!Clap

@Debipriya- Hi Di! Luvin Ur posts too dear! HeartAwwwwww....Bt I'll stick to my point U r d sweeet heart........Lola Di's also having d same problm....U people r sweeeeeeeeeterrrrrr than I m!Embarrassed Yeah U'll surely become a grttttt fan of Arun-Deepika (my Arun-Deeps)LOLWink without any effort.....just keep watching Ramayan n experience d magicDay Dreaming that made d world their devotees!LOL  No y exams r not over.....actually I have soooooo many subjects Btw I have d gap of 5-6 days B/w every exam....so it won't  hinder much if I come on d CC on d exam gaps!Smile Bt as I told earlier I wud only be able to chat n no sigs till 30Apr...Cry becoz its d last date of my exam!Smile t I'll try ard that I do make sigs on Deepikaji n Sameerji's(Shatrughna ji's) B'day!Smile Luving d piece of convos with U!Embarrassed Thanx for liking d article!Embarrassed

Dpka Di- Hi Di! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww how gorgeous! Day Dreaming Really grttttttt sigs! Luvd d background......clours.......yeah....koi baat nahi lol.....aapne apni sahi taareef hi ki hai....U deserve disClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap I luvd d way U put d 'ful Ram-Siya  in Hanumanji's heartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartD text was superb!!!!!! Cant' tell U how much I luvd all d sig! U create a magic everytime!ClapStar Btw thanx for luving my article!Embarrassed

@Lalitha Di- Hi Di!Big smile Awwwwwwwwwwww........Di thanx for such b'ful words!Embarrassed U make me feel special with such comments!Embarrassed Thanx for luving d pic n article!Embarrassed Its all Ramji's grace dear Di that I get these info.....otherwise who  m I????? RAmji wishes to come to his Ram bhakts n he does!LOLLOLLOLLOLWink
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-03-15T08:11:05Z
thank u Gunia dear....
in Shin Chan's words : MERI ITNI TAREEF BHI MAT KARO ...hehehehehehehheeeee

thnk u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much dear sis .. SmileHug
0 Likes this