Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehr-k thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
one and only disgusting  moron vindoo and chamchi poonam. all the time like monkey vindoo keeps saying desh ki janta  and his cheap actors name , is annoying to people outside , how much frustrating is for people who haev to bear this moron filthy vindoo ,yes there is loss and wastage of food  but for every gain  a loss is obvious  otherwise these rich spoil brats of famous parents will never let any common person survive  Edited by kutcher - 14 years ago
Mehr-k thumbnail
it was  losser vindoo's  constant bickering  πŸ˜†
bigbossluvverr thumbnail
Originally posted by: kutcher

it was  losser vindoo's  constant bickering  πŸ˜†

lol its not some ekta kapoor serial or some independence war going on that your kinda justifying the wastage of food for the good of the common manπŸ˜†

and neither are poonam and vindu shahrukh khan,ambanis or bill gates that they have tonnes and tonnes of money...they are just upper middle class

POONAM HAS WORKED HARD TO EARN THE MONEYπŸ˜›
and vindus father is rich

so no needa blaming them

its your destiny if your born poor or rich, nobodys fault

Originally posted by: Dimdim

I think each one thought he or she were harassed. I do feel the show is scripted....Pravesh seemed very cool doing the whole thing....

its all scripted i tell ya..!!! πŸ˜‰
Poonam should not win this, she has done absolutely nothing whatsoever in this show in terms of entertainment, she should've been out weeks ago.
bigbossluvverr thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Emptiness

Poonam should not win this, she has done absolutely nothing whatsoever in this show in terms of entertainment, she should've been out weeks ago.

i disagree she has cookedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pravesh has done absoluetly nothing except backbiting,backstabbing and presenting the agression to its bestπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: bigbossluvverr

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i disagree she has cookedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pravesh has done absoluetly nothing except backbiting,backstabbing and presenting the agression to its bestπŸ˜†

This isn't a cooking programme, no-one wants to watch someone cooking, cleaning or mopping, viewers want to see entertainment, fights, arguments etc.... whatever Pravesh has done, at the least, he's provided people something to talk about, what has Poonam done?, cook?