Fan Fictions

Intezaar_ss on SaJan(25th dec ud prt 3 pg1)

cute_monaya_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hi friendz..........me new to this forum............bt hv read a no of ff s here............specially SaJan ones............as me a sajan fan. i ve started a short story on SaJan in mjht forum------------thought of postin it here too........... hope u will read it.............i'm confesin 4m b 4 "me nt a very gud writer........so if ders ne mstake or if u don like do post ur criticl comnts too.........i'll welcome dos as wel.............post it in dis thread only..............

i'm postin the 3 prts here only............do read n ya tel me post ur comment, me still watin

jst scroll dwn to 3rd post

hope 2 receive ur comnts soon
bye
Edited by cute_monaya_fan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wasuup guys??????????????? kya story itni budi hai! no body read, no reply??????????😲
some pm d me dat lnks r nt wrkin so me postin d prts here.................................

INTEZAAR'''''''.(part 1)

Scene: campus of excel college, mumbai'''..hmmm ek nazar dalo to hi pata chal jata hai ki yeh college nhi balki koi chidiya ghar hai! Aur nhi to kya''..pata hi nhi chalta ki kaun kya kar raha hai.

Waise bhi hume sab se kya kam, nazar to usi pe padti hai na jo sabse alag sabse different hota hai''..fir bhi har kisi k sath ghul mil jata hai.

Amidst of these crowd we saw somebody coming'''.a boy in dark blue jeans and yellow tee. He had a ball, probably basket ball in his hand oops!! Actually on top his finger as he was continuously spinning it and wistling; while the girls passed away'''.some glaring at him while others had the courage to greet him'''..courage to behold their shyness within, "hi, sammy'''.", "hi babes, hi beautiful"'''were his short and simple replies.

Sammy--------the handsome hunk of excel, the coolest dude, basket ball champ and every girl's dream boyfriend (but god knows who is "HIS DREAM GIRLFRIEND") '''''."hey jako, kahan ja raha hai?", he asked suddenly to another boy passing by.

Jako--" aur kahan annie ko dhundne''''wo actually diya ka liner uske pas hai''''.aur''.."  "''''aur diya ko abhi wo chahiye, right" completed sammy

"right sammy, achcha mai chalta hu"

"are pad yeh to batata ja, kahan hai pura gang"

"aur kahan canteen mein''''''.." jako completed his sentence  and vanished into the crowd.

"hm''''to sab wahi honge", samy murmured to himself and headed towards the same.

Scene: canteen, students in small and large groups sitting idly and chatting, playing'''.while some were also trying to penetrate through their notebooks. Amongst all these our concentration deviated towards the food parlour where chinu was up on his feet , serving sandwiches and hot coffees.

Arey kya hua''.u don't know chinu

'''.the head of the food department of excel college

, I mean the canteen waiter or rather the sweetest entertainer.

By the way as we all know canteen is the chill out zone for foodies; but seriously I haven't seen such a foodie in my life--by god

A boy carrying an abnormally large sandwich on a plate proceeded towards a table which is previously occupied by 5-6 more boys n girls. As soon as he placed his specially made sandwich on that very table, everybody at once''''"Uday!!!"

"kya hai''."the boy replies irritatingly, "kitni baar kahan hai itni zor se mat bulaya karo, mujh jaise masoom insaan ko darr lagta hai"

"Dodo, kya hai yeh"---------asked a girl sternly sitting among them in a micro mini teamed with halter.

"Dids, mera naam dodo nhi hai uday hai, dats U_D_A'''''..(after some head scratches)___Y, ok"''.. "ouch ,why did u wack me dids?"

"kyunki tum isi layak ho", a sharp reply from the girl.

"Hey candy, wassup. Subha subha apne is bechare bhai pad chilla kyun rhe ho?"

"Sammy, plz ab tum iske side mat lo"

Sammy: ok ok, main chup hi raheta hu (and puts finger on his lips)

On this note, another girl of the gang jumped on her feet---------as if she has received the shock of her life, slapping the cheek of the guy sitting next to her with her long black pony tail.

Sammy: arey kya hua nupur, koi electric shock laga kya?

Nupur: (coming towards sammy and touching his forehead) sammy tum thik to ho na, tum aur chup''''.tumhari ta..aa..biyat''''.

Sammy: (interrupting) tabiyat! Kya hua hai mere tabiyat ko? I'm well and hearty babes.

"uhm'uhm'''sammy'''.", the slapped boy beside nupur said in somewhat a warning tone

Sammy: oh! Sorry dude''..i'm very sorry. Main to bhul hi gaya tha k nupur ab tumhari private property ban chuki hai'''aur tum nupur ki; kyun sahi kahan na nupur (and winks)

Nupur: ab kya karein sammy, mayank ko tumhari tarha apne aap ko public property banakar social work karne ka shauk nhi hai na''..isiliye. Waise uske paas (after some pause, suddenly) aur bhi bahaut sarei kaam hai samjhe (the cyclonic reply of nupur at some 4000 decibels)

And just like a tsunami exits from the canteen, pursuaded by her mayu, I mean mayank--------nupur's raj of ddlj, leaving behind the gang and sammy who at the moment is bursting into laughter for being successful in his mission of tempting Ms. Nupur bhushan.

"Bha''.i! stop it." , a girl said while entering the canteen. "Maine abhi abhi nupur ko jaate hue dekha aur tabhi mujhe laga tha ki kuch to gadbar zarur hai, aur abh yahan tum''''''.abh to sudhar jao. Sach mein bachpan chala gaya pad bachpana abhi tak nhi gaya!"

Sammy: (controlling his laughter) uffo'o suni, after all they are my friends sweet sis, itna hak to banta hai na mera. Aur shayad tumhe nhi pata, samrat k jaado se aaj tak koi nhi bach paya to hamari nupur kya cheez hai!!! Yu mana lunga (and gives his usual naughty smile)

"waise sam tu suhani ko hamesha suni kyun bulata hai", enquired uday.

"pahele tu bol, tu mujhe sam aur diya I mean candy ko dids kyun bulata jai,sammy aur di kyun nhi"--cross questioned sammy.

"wo isliye kyun ki''''''..kyun'''.ki''''''(again head scratches)'''''.haaaaa''.kyun ki'"

"kyun ki jo log hamare liye special hote hai, hum hamesha unke liye har cheez special chahate hai''..yahan tak unke naam bhi, a special copywrited one"'''.explained sammy

"aur suhani se special sammy k life mein koi nhi hai, hai na'''" instant reply from a sweet voice of an equally sweet and plain looking girl, sitting beside uday.

"oh wow what an xplanation gunjan, isiliye to tum meri sab se favourite sis ho'''..par ek confusion abhi bhi hai'''..special logo k liye specil naam''''to fir sam  gunjan k liye koi special naam kyun nhi? Wo bhi to tere liye special hai na!!"

On this note, gunjan's expression changes clearly disclosing her discomfort. Very tactfully handling the situation, sammy replies, "ab kya karu, teri tarha kitna sad khujlaya pad fir bhi apne is sweet and simple friend k liye aaj tak koi perfect name dhund hi nhi paya'''(sigh'')"

"koi baat nhi sammy mere liye gunjan hi perfect hai'''..aur dosti kisi naam ki mahautaaj nhi hoti, tum mujhe jis naam se bhi bulao hum hamesha dost rahenge".

"Really guys, believe nhi hota six months back''..hum sab ki feelings gunjan aur nupur k liye ekdaam opposite thi and now I must say not only our gang but our life is also no life without both of you''' specially mine", a sweet note from diya which made our innocent gunjan blush'''diya continues "aur sammy!!! Ek taraf gunjan jo sammy ko tolerate hi nhi kar pati thi to dusri taraf tum who was the master mind behind the plans hatched to send them back''''.aur ab you two are such good friends!!!

It's unbelievable"

"whatever, lekin jo bhi hota hai, achche k liye hota hai''''..zara socho agar gunjan chali jati to mujhe mera bhai  wapas'''''.." suhani was interrupted by gunjan, "aisa kuch nhi hai, sammy hamesha tumse attached tha'''bas 5 saal tum usse dur london mein rhi isiliye use laga k tumhe apne bhai ki padwa nhi hai. Pad jab use yeh ahesaas hua k tum bhi use utna hi pyaar karti ho jitna wo tumse''.tab bhai aur bhai ka pyaar dono laut aaya"

"right gunjan, lekin iska full credit tumhe jata hai, agar tum mujhe suni ke us waqt ke circumstances nhi samjhati to'''''.sach mein main bhi kitna idiot hu, ek 13-14 yrs ki ladki apne parents k hote hue koi decision kaise le sakti hai!!! (after some pause in a grievetone) agar chahe to bhi nhi."

Both bro-sis stare at each other, their eyes filled with tears''.enough to say a thousand words.

"yeh lo diya tumhara liner"''..ice broker jako

Suhani and sammy controlling their emotions'''''"anyways bhai, aaj practise jaldi khatam karke ghar aa jana''''within 7. is dat clear?"

"ok baba, pad saat baje hi kyun?"

"hm'''.dats a surprise"''..suhani replies with a smile.

"me will wait '''.ok bye guys, me have to go for practise''''c u all later", and sammy departs.

PART 2    

outside a moderately big house which at the moment is sleeping under a dark blanket…….oh! I mean no lights are on

"Arey yeh kya, mujhe saat baje bulakar khud hi abhi tak ghar nhi lauti!" exclaims sammy.

While entering the house, "pata nhi suni ko aisi kaunsi surprise deni…………….

"SURPR……..A_A_I___Z", sammy's murmuring gets jolted by this sudden outburst and as lights are on……

"Tum sab………….." neither sammy is able to finish his words nor is in a state to display his appripriate emotions; along with his sis more 3-4 people were standing in front of him-------none other but his school days buddies with whom he had spent 5 yrs of his life in london before coming to India.

[Now friends let me clear it 2 u all.  As u already know sammy was leavin all alone in india for the past five years. But before that he too along with suhani was in london till the time their parents got divorced. His father took him while suhani, though against her wil had to stay bck in london along with her mom. Due to business pressure, sammy's dad decided to sent him back to india, to mumbai--his birth place and appointed some servants to luk after him while he himself got settled in germany]

After coming india he cut off all his previous contacts, re-startin his life in a new wa. Therefore he was de-touched from his friends bck in london (in order to detach himself 4m suni)

"kya yaar, india aakar hume bhul hi gaya", complained a boy

"nhi purab, main apne friends se kitni bhi dur kyun na rahu, they wil always stay in my heart", explains sammy softly.

"bahaut yaad kiya hai, isiliye to ek baar bhi call nhi kiya.."comes from an offended tone.

"vidhushi, agar tumhe zyaada yaad karunga to purab se pitunga" sammy naughtily replies. "waise kahan tak pahaucha tum logo ka scene? If I remember schooldays mein romeo-juliet baney firtethey"

"Not very far, yehi bas officially couple ban gaye"--Purab. "matlab!"--Sammy……….."matlab yehi k hum dono k parents is relatnship ko green signal de di"---completed vidhushi.

Sammy: gr8

"not at all sammy, tumne abhi tak mujhse baat nhi ki. Not fare"-----------a skinny girl in hot pants and tube comes into the limelight catching sammy's attention.

"hey sheena", sammy's quick reaction as both of them embraces each other.

Ting………n….ton….n…g

"lagta hai gang aa gaya", suhani says as she goes to open the door.

"hi"---------as the door opens a bunch of voice together. "come in"--suhani. And the full excel gang enters.

Diya: suhani, who are they?

Suhani: yehi to tha surprise, bhai k liye. Come lemme introduce………………meet purab, vidhushi, sheena aaa……..n……d          arey yeh kahan gaya?

Ha! Here he is, adhiraj. Our london imported friends…………(just like bhai

) ………he he……….i mean they all are our school days pals.

Sammy: adhiraj!!!{s} tum aur wahan aur wo bhi mujhse milne!?!?!?!?

Raj: wrng, main yahan tumse milne nhi aaya hu

Sammy (wittily): oh really, to fir yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Suhani: (controlling the situation) wo actually bhai raj k parents in……india m…mein sett….ttle ho rahe hai, mum….mum..bab….bai mein (she fumbles)………so….

Sammy: so?????

Suhani:  so, excel has taken admission in adhiraj (she hurriedly finishes)

Sammy & adhiraj (2gethr): whaaa……..t!!!

Suhani: I mean…………raj has taken admission in excel.

Sighs………………….

Raj: suhani apne doston se introduce to karwaao.

Suhani: oh main to bhul hi gayi…………meet diya, jako, annie, nupur, mayank and last but the most important gunjan (she points out to each one of them)

Sheena (enquiringly): gun….jan the mo………..st important?

Suhani: actually she is bhai's THE very good friend and also the bridge which connected both of us. So, she is also special for me (and holds gunjan's arms affectionately)

Sheena (in somewhat a haughty manner): o…o , hi gunjan. Sheena-----sammy's THE CLOSEST FRIEND.

Gunjan: hi sheena nice to meet u.

Sammy: by the wa yeh to batao tum sab ek saat, india mein, aur is waqt???

Purab: well abhi to hum sab k vacatns chal rahe hai………..u knw winter time. Fir mujhe aur vidhushi ko apne geology k project k liye indian rural soil pad research karna hai…………..sheena bhi apne play ki wajha se vacations k baad kuch weeks rukne wali hai…………..aur raj ki to baat hi alag…………so, all in all we are goin to rock (the finishin note was in a very high pitch)

Diya: wow so, der kis baat ki. Lets strt it nw n here.

And evrybody starts grovin along with the music, while gunjan sits at a corner and njoys watchin others dance. Ya, true…………u wont find 2 more people here____mayank n nupur, they are outside sitting under the night sky, lost into each others eyes.

"gunjan, wassup? Tum yahan akele baith k kya kar rahi hi, come lets dance"

Gunjan: no no, its ok sammy main yahan hi thik hu…………tumhe to pata hi hai………..aise dance karna mujhe thoda……….

Sammy:………….awkward lagta hai. Really gunjan, mumbai k sabse bade college fest mein sarein bade bade colleges ko apne dance k dhamal se peeche chodne k baad bhi tum……………..

Gunjan: sammy us din maine jeeti thi sirf tumhare liye, agar tumne mujhe help nhi kiya hota to…………….

Sammy: aa……..a um……hm 

dosti mein no thnx no sorry.

And both of them share some light moments of laughter. "ok gunjan, tum baitho main abhi aata hu" , and he leaves.

"oye laila-majnu, andar chalo khana nhi khana hai kya!!! " uff………..yeh sammy bhi na mayur k beech aa hi jata hai…………but they neither feel iritated nor ne of them have ne sort of hesitation in front of him. After all aaj agar wo dono sath hai to sirf sammy k wajha se.

Scene: inside the house, drawing room

Sammy: party aur cake k bina khali khali s lagta hai

Suhani: so here it is

A large sized blck forest n chocolate mixd cake sliced into pieces.

Purab: (wipping off some cream with his finger) cake face pck skin k liye bahaut healthy hota hai

And puts it on suhani's cheek.

Suhani(irritatinly): u……..h purab

As vidhushi proceeds to do the same wid gunjan………..

"hey vidhu don put it on her face, agar ankh mein chala gaya to prob hoga", sammy stops her.

"what problm, she wil wash it off………..its nt poisonous sammy"--------purab

"I knw bt she is wearin lenses, ok. She has high power………..so agar lens damge ho gaye to fir zarur problm hogi", sammy replies showin his concern

It's fine wid everybody, bt sheena………….somethin intollerable for her…………

to be continued…………………………………….

Precap: wait to knw more abt sammy n gunjan's frienshp and also some secrets jo gunjan k samne aayegi………..till then plz do read n comment. N if u like d post do press the like butn.

UD----------PART 2(b)

Scene: party at sammy's place

Gunjan after the dinner while on her wa to the wash room hears some whishpers from somewhere nearby. On looking arround, 2 familiar fig catches her attention. It's raj and suhani, standing in a room nearby; suhani lukin tensed, raj disturbed.

Smellin somethin wrong, gunjan decides to ask them whether everythin is alrite or nt. As she gets more closer, she is able to hear their convo:

Raj: soha, tumne apne bhai se jhut kyun kahan?

Suhani: raj! Sh…………..plz is naam se mujhe yahan mat bulao. Agar kisine sun liya to problm ho jayegi, aur agar bhai ko pata chal gaya to………………..

Raj: ……….bha……i! uff!!! Mujhe yeh samajh mein nhi ata akhir tum sammy se itna darr te kyun ho?AUR AGAR itna hi darr lagta hai to wapas uske paas…………….

B4 he could complete his sentence, suhani puts her palm on his lips, stoppin him 4m sayin further.

Suhani: raj tum aisa kaise kahe sakte ho? Wo mera bhai hai……….jiske pyaar k liye, saat k liye main itne saalon se tarap rhi thi………………..peechle pach saalon mein agar mere sabse kareeb koi rahan hai to wo tum ho. Sab kuch jaanne k bawajood bhi??..........

Raj: mujhe sab pata hai soha pad kab tak  tum hamare rishtey ki sachchai sammy se chupaoge?

Suddenly, "kaisi sachchai?"

Both of ttheir attention gets deviated towards the opened door, where gunjan is standing at the moment. As gunjan walks in, "?maine pucha kaisi sachchai suhani?"

Now both suhani n raj stares at each other thinking of what to say-----------

Suhani: wo…..gunjan

Gunjan: dekho suhani mujhse jhuth kahene ki koshish mat karna.

Accepting the fact that there's no wa to escape…….suhani tells gunjan, she n raj are childhood friends  and now their friendship has taken the beautiful form of luv………..unknown to samrat.

A confused gunjan asks, "par kyun……..yeh to khushi ki baat hai………kya tum yeh khushi apne bhai k saat share nhi karna chahogi?"

Suhani: ofcourse karna chahati hu……lekin bhai aur raj k wajha se…………."

Gunjan comes to know about the childhood rift btw raj n sammy over provin themselves as the best basket ball player…………which still exist………..n dats the problem.

On this gunjan assures suhani to handle the situation and try to bridge the gap btw the two stubborns, however raj on the other hand is not ready to compromise his self esteem in front of  sammy…..n he leaves the place…………

Gunjan to suhani: tum chinta mat karo, sab thik ho jayega……….ab sab kuch mujh pad chod do n jst relax. Ab chale bahar………….

Scene: everybody sitting on the sofa in the dinning hall……………involved in chit chat, related to each other's life………………

………………………………………………………..

Sheena:humarey barein mein to jaan liye ab apne baarein mein bhi kuch batao………………….ok lets strt wid gunjan………..

Gunjan: main!! Ma..in..ky……..a?

Sheena: kuch bhi, tum kahan se aayi ho---apne childhood-------------your life in mumbai--------nethin n everythin.

Gunjan: mumbai mein aaye ek saal hi hue hai. Isse pahele main aur di kabhi mumbai nhi aaye hai. Hum to moreana main hi…………

Sheena: wh……..at!! Kya kahan? Mo….o..ra….e

Nupur: moreana. Yeh actually mumbai mein  ek chota sa sheher hai.

Sheena: yani tum dono smaal towners ho?

Both the sis feels a bit uncomfortable.

Sheena: strange. Sammy sach mein tum kafi badal gaye ho. I jst cnt believe k tum ek small towner se itni dosti………(every body stares at sammy-sheena-n bck to sammy)……..tum to…………

Sammy: (lukin a bit tensed as if tryin to hide somethin): o.oh…..babes, tum bhi na. I knw tumhe bhi in dono se interact karke shock laga hai. Jst like us. Actually yeh do moreanians kuch zyaada hi fst hai (he says it in a naughty tone). In very shrt time they hve very wel adjsted to mumbai life style……….(n gives a wink to gunjan).

Sheena was tryin to say somethin but has to stop as uday strts his usual blabberin…………."hey guys lets play somethin………..bahaut bore ho rahe hai……."

Sammy: ya very good idea……..

Uday: ok..so………..dumb-sharaj.

N every body gets involved in it, while sammy breathes out a sign of relief…….tho luks somewhat a bit lost.

At around 12:30 a.m. every body departs for their respective homes n hotels (4 purab, vidhu n sheena).

Scene: sammy's house 1:30 a.m. in the mornin……..

Suh: ok bhai gud n8……….waise dekha jay to mornin ho chuki hai

Sammy: lekin hamare liye n8 ab shuru hua hai…………so lts go 2 sleep. Gud n8.

Both smiles n goes into their respective bed-rooms. Suhani falls fast asleep as she was very tired……..while sammy is still awake.

He is roamin in his room, passin the ball from 1 hnd to the other………………apparently very tensed n disturbed.

"sammy sach mein tum kafi badal gaye ho……tum aur ek small towner se itni dosti…..tum to………."

All these wrds were vibratin near kis ears like a whirl wind…………he feels puzzled…………n sits on bed hiddin his face in the palms………..

"aj fir sheena k baton se sab kuch firse samne aa gaya…………is ek saal mein jaise sab kuch bhul hi chuka tha………….pad kyun main to kabhi bhi bhulna nhi chahata tha……………sheena sach kahe rhi thi…..

Kyun main gunjan ko apna friend……….sabse achcha friend manti hu……she is also a "small towner".

Saalon se jo nafrat ki chingari mere andar dabi thi wo use milne k baad achanak shant kaise hio gayi?

Dus saal…………..ha…………dus saal se jis aag ko maine apne andar jalake rakhkha, ek pal k liye bhi thoda sa bhi kam nhi hone diya………..wo gunjan k samne aate hi itna feeka kyun ho jata hai???"

Then he starts recollectin the incidents happened in pst 1 yr.

How diya approached him to snt bck the moreanians----------their raggin----------gunjan winin the heart of professors wid her extraordinary academic brilliance-----------rift btw him n gunjan----------biggest college fest in mumbai: tallent parade----------his bet wid james college over teachin dance to nebody of their choice(as he always says he is a master in everythin {xecpt studies.uhm.uhm} n that he loves challenges)

---------to his utmost horror they chose gunjan---------all his plans----------his naughty tricks to achieve gunjan's consent of participaTIN IN THE FEST----------------his experiments on her------his success and along wid it his new friend in the form of gunjan-----------all dos small fights--------gunjan comin to knw abt the bet---gunjan brekin up friendship----------he askin gunjan's 4givness----------their patch up-------gunjan takin care of his studies--------he sharin each n every daily incident (sml or big) wid her---------- everythin, everythin.

Sammy still more confused n frustrated…….." akhir kyun? kyun us din jab gunjan ko bet k baarein mein pata chal gaya tha mujhe itna buda laga? Kyun main uske samne gidgiraya taki wo mujhe maaf kar de? Hum dono kitne alag hai fir bhi itne achche dost ban gaye………………"

"sach main aur sammy jaise north or south hai……….fir bhi we are friendz………..pad aaj sheena achanak small towners.kya kahe rhi thi……..sammy bhi is topic se thoda uncomfortable lag raha tha………to kya wo mujhse kuch chupa…..(slappin one's own forehead)……..main bhi na kya kuch sochne baith jaati hu" ………..thinkin this gunjan goe off to sleep………..but wat abt saamy!?!?!?

"oh god!.oh…………why is she so similar-----------gunjan ki most harkatein, yahan tak ki hamari first meetin, jab galti se maine use basket baal se mada tha……..hum dono ka ek dusrey ko help karna……… uski choti choti baton mein darr jana…………mere har ek confusion ko solve karna……….sab kuch mujhe peeche kheech le jata hai un yaadon ki taraf jinhe main kahin dur bahaut dur chod aaya hu, jinke baarein mein main sochna bhi nhi chahata.

Saalon se small towners k liye mere dil mein jo hatred hai wo gunjan k liye kyun nhi hai………….akhir gunjan bhi to……………………………………………………………………….uski tarha ek ladki hi hai………………………!!!"

The world in front of sammy appears motionless he could hear somebody calolin out from a gr8 distance ………………………..sam…………ra…………t, sam…….ra…….t kahan ho tum? Plz stop irritatin me…………warna main chali jaungi…………………

"PLZ RUK JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO"……………..sammy finds himself sittin on his bed his hand stretched out in front tryin to stop somebody. He is vigorously sweetin, "nhi main sammy hu, I'm sammy---------the coolest dude of excel college, the handsome hunk, basket ball champ n EVERY GIRL"S DREAM BOYFRIEND………..sirf SAMMY……………"

I knw friendz after readin dis ud u may have loads of questions to ask…………so wat r u watin 4………..if u hv ne jst write it…………I too wnt to knw about the thought process of my readers…………..

Note: so friendz hope u wil like the ud………….don frget to coment, n ya I hv a nw idea. Previously u all used to comment on the post alno bt 4m nw on do coment on the characters , dialogue……….everythin on which u feel like to comnt or share ur views………….as this wil hlp me in writin d ud in a more interestin way…………….so plz do comnt.

still no reply 😭😭😭 ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey i am the first reader here...........

its really lovely...........

i loved it.........

plz pm me when u update.........
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

plzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon

Part 3:

Recap: Sammy dreamt of a voice calling some "samrat" & he wakes up shouting "plz ruk jao". He was swetin a lot. He said to himself that he is only Sammy.

Continue.................

Knock on the door

"bhai, bhai wake up. College nhi jana hai kya?"

"ya suni, jst comin within a few min"

After some time at the dinning hall------------"gud morning bhai" ; "gud morning suni, my lil sis". Sammy picks up a toast and while eatin goes out. "arey yeh kya? Breakfast to karo?"—suhani

"no wa already late, gunjan ko bhi to pik up karna hai. So me Levin., tum bhi college jaldi aa jana car leke. Ok"----sammy says while leavin.

"ok bhai, bye c u". "bye"------------comes from the faded voice of Sammy.

Scene bhushan house

Like everybody moreanians are also getting ready for the college. But wassup wid nupur? She looked too tensed and is runnin all over searchin something.

Gunjan (noticing dis): kya baat hai di? Kya kuch dhund rhi ho?

Nupur (nervously): ha gunjan. Wo Human Rights k upad jo project may aur mayank bana rahe the na, won hi mil rhi hai!

Gunjan: yeh baat. Isme padeshaan hone wali kaunsi baat hai, mil jayegi.

Nupur: aise kaise mil jayegi. Tu janti nhi gunjan, agar mayank ko pata chal gaya na.............to wo toh  mujhe kachcha hi kha jayega. By god.......uska gussa pata hai na!!!

Gunjan (naughtily): janti hu mayank k gusse k barein mein, pad yeh nhi pata tha k meri dib hi kisi se darti hai.

Nupur (feeling a bit awkward): darr..........main kab............ki...si se darr ne lagi?

Gunjan: achcha!  Nupur: ha......sirf mayank ko chod ke. Aur jab se maine use I LUV U kaha hia, wo to mujhe apni persnl property samajhta hai, isiliye baat baat pad hokum chalata hai............

And luks towards her small sis pathetically. Both of them starts laughin. Suddenly gunjan's mobile strts ringin.............."gunjan tera phn baj raha hai.........tu ja aur main bhi chalti hu" and nupur leaves...........b4 leavin she again turns bck, "gunjan kyat u mere saath aa rhi hai?"

"nhi di, aap jaiye main Sammy k saath aa jaungi" & she picks up the phn while nupur leaves.

Gunjan "hallo"................."uhm.....uh.....m (as if clearin the throat)....ji gunjan ji............kya aap neeli akash k tale khade aapke mitra shriman Sammy mahashay k saath maha vidyalay jaane k liye kripya karkethoda shighra....................shighra.................

On the other side gunjan smiles as she is able to understand that Sammy  has 4goten the rest of the lines or rather has 4gotn shukla sir's shudh hindi gyan. "thik hai main aa rhi hu......"

"ji ha, bhavesh ji aapka intezaar kar rahe hai"

Gunjan comes down and finds Sammy standin outside the house with his bike watin 4 her..........

Gunjan: chale

Sammy: kisne roka hai?

Gunjan: Sammy

Sammy: yes gunjan............

Gunjan gives a fake angry luk on which Sammy starts smiling. Sammy: ok lets go.

On their wa 2 coleg Sammy as usual starts blabberin----------tellin everythin happend the previous day, as because of the party he was not able to share it wid gunjan. And gunjan the silent listener.......... "ha yeh lo coleg aa gaya aur meri daily news bhi abhi k liye khatam. Tum jao main bike park karke aata hu."

Gunjan says ok and starts movin towards the coleg building. After movin for 2-3 steps she turns and comes bck to Sammy, "kuch kahena hai gunjan? Tum wapas kyun chali aayi?"

"wo main tumhe yeh dena bhul gayi thi" n hands over a tiffin box to Sammy. On openin sammy's face lite up wid smile as it contains gajar ka halwa. "waise to tumhe yeh bahaut pasand hai par aaj iski tumhe zarurat bhi hai" . Sammy luks puzzled. "ghar se bhukhe paet nikle ho, agar kuch nhi khaoge nhi to basket ball practice kise karoge" , and givin a sweet smile she leaves for her class.

"Sach mein u r my best friend gunjan, mere bina kuch bole bhi tumhe sab pata chal jata hai........................aur ek main hu jo tumhe uske saath compare.................yeh sheena bhi na...... (slappin  his forehead herself).............uski baton ki wajha se hi..............." but b4 he could complete the sentence in his mind, he felt somebody snatched something from his hand only to find uday openin the tiffin box.

Alas! Tiffin box sirf khol hi paya pad shayad uske andar rakhkha hua halwa khana uske naseeb mein nhi hai. He did not feed himself 1 spoonful, Sammy hit him hard on head & took the tiffin box bck sayin, "yeh mera hai" .

An irritated uday replies, "pad aaya to mere ghar se hai na aur banaya bhi to meri hi favourite sis ne"

Sammy (keeping his hand around uday's shoulder): ha ha very smart. Shayad tu bhul raha hai, teri bahen meri bst friend hai. Aur wo yeh mere liye layi hai.

And he leaved the place eatin the halwa while Uday followed him beggin for just at least 1 spoonful.

On the other side gunjan on her wa to classroom...."aaj Sammy ka mood thik hai. To kya use suhani aur raj k barein mein baat karu?.....................nhi agar aise hi bol dungi to pata nhi shayad wo gussa ho jaye.....koi aur tareeka apnana padega".

Suddenly her eyes felt on the basket ball court......................"idea! loha hi lohey ko kaat sakta hai" .........she leaves but didn't go to class, instead she went to princi's office.

After some time she comes out with a big smile, "kaam ho gaya" & leaves for her class.....................

[Note:what is gunjan upto now? How far wil she go to brin raj n Sammy 2gethr?how long wil gunjan n Sammy be friendz?

Guys i knw u all wnt to c sajn moments...............me xtremly sorry for not been able to give much of it.................n for dat u need to wait sum time more..............wo kahawat suni hai na----- "sabr ka fal meetha hota hai"...........so plz, hope u wil be co-operative n ya don 4get to pst ur comment . hope u wil like it n if u do so do press the like button.............n i'm tryin my level bst to post the nxt ud today n8 if nt den by 2mrw. Til en read dis prt n snd me ur comnts.

C ya

Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey lovely part
plzzzz continue soon

sana
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey......luved d parts.....me too sajan fan.....would luv to read more out of dis ff....do continue soon....n pm me wenver update